Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,398 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (537496 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:50am On Aug 18, 2014
Temihatz: Does that mean we can now order directly to those states u mentioned above. Tired of going through someone that also goes through someone. Example, I'm @Kwara state (Ilorin). So when will d service be up fully?

But why have you been going through someone that also goes through someone? Our services are direct.

With agents in place-people can now buy laptops and get it same day. Hopefully from September. And then also get after sales service.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 3:51am On Aug 18, 2014
lagtech:

No o!Out how? You already even made orders.

Just that i didnt see my name under ogun. I sent you mail though, awaiting your response.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:52am On Aug 18, 2014
Happy Birthday to Mr. Jimmy -our reliable Lagos Manager. Many happy returns and God's blessings to you and your family!!!

Thread members-please notify us of your birthdays-bonuses for you on your special day!!!

8 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 4:20am On Aug 18, 2014
Oga Jimmy, happy birthday, May this birthday bring to favour, success and increase to you and your entire family in Jesus Mighty Name! Amen.
Happy Birthday and wishing you all the best.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 4:26am On Aug 18, 2014
lagtech:

Yes sir-

Saturday's items could not be picked as Customs is asking for 50k. We will be paying it at the end of the week. We only budgeted for 8k.
Last week items arrive today Tuesday or Thursday. Pick up is Saturday this week to Tuesday next week.

I have emailed you.
Lagtech, this USPS/Customs is becoming an issue. For Christ sake how can custom value 2 Pentium M N120K, when you can easily get a pentium M for N20k or less in computer village. Now they are charging N50K for Saturday pick-up. Why are we doing this to ourselves, why is customs killing businesses in Nigeria, why are Nigerians so heartlessly Wicked to themselves.
I think this shipping issue is what we should all put our heads together and deliberate upon, it is becoming a really big issue which must be tackled with accelerated alacrity.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lkdolz(m): 4:37am On Aug 18, 2014
Happy Birthday to Mr Jimmy! long life, peace, good Health and prosperity shall continue to be ur portion now at ur day and always IJN. U are blessed

Notification:
@Lagtech and the entire House,
Next Monday August 25th, is my birthday. Come follow me celebrate.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:38am On Aug 18, 2014
ResourceMan:
Lagtech, this USPS/Customs is becoming an issue. For Christ sake how can custom value 2 Pentium M N120K, when you can easily get a pentium M for N20k or less in computer village. Now they are charging N50K for Saturday pick-up. Why are we doing this to ourselves, why is customs killing businesses in Nigeria, why are Nigerians so heartlessly Wicked to themselves.
I think this shipping issue is what we should all put our heads together and deliberate upon, it is becoming a really big issue which must be tackled with accelerated alacrity.

Its just us trying to run faster than our maker. Our shippers are really good-we are understanding them better and working with them. One key area for example is that the airlines require them to have at least 500 pounds of goods before they can ship-so any shipping day-they dont have that-goods dont move. With our agency system-we are sure that our goods alone should be 300 pounds to 500 pounds-that means faster delivery -with certainty of 9 to 12 days.

Bye bye to NIPOST. USPS is good-its Naija Customs that is the issue.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:39am On Aug 18, 2014
lkdolz: Happy Birthday to Mr Jimmy! long life, peace, good Health and prosperity shall continue to ur portion now at ur day and always IJN. U are blessed

Notification:
@Lagtech and the entire House,
Next Monday August 25th, is my birthday. Come follow me celebrate.

Noted sir.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kennyman20(m): 4:40am On Aug 18, 2014
wish u all the good things of life as u celebrate ur birthday oga jimmy...

God bless
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lkdolz(m): 4:44am On Aug 18, 2014
ResourceMan:

My submission, will be to continue with the standard shipping option for now until something faster, reliable and relatively cheap comes around.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by biz2get(m): 4:54am On Aug 18, 2014
lagtech: Happy Birthday to Mr. Jimmy -our reliable Lagos Manager. Many happy returns and God's blessings to you and your family!!!

Thread members-please notify us of your birthdays-bonuses for you on your special day!!!
space booked cool
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 4:55am On Aug 18, 2014
lagtech:

Its just us trying to run faster than our maker. Our shippers are really good-we are understanding them better and working with them. One key area for example is that the airlines require them to have at least 500 pounds of goods before they can ship-so any shipping day-they dont have that-goods dont move. With our agency system-we are sure that our goods alone should be 300 pounds to 500 pounds-that means faster delivery -with certainty of 9 to 12 days.

Okay, well understood now. Are customs ready for negotiation and what happens to the shipment? Hope it does not enter Demurrage o?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by biz2get(m): 4:58am On Aug 18, 2014
LAGTECH Update?? New Week... smiley
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kennyman20(m): 5:03am On Aug 18, 2014
ResourceMan:

Okay, well understood now. Are customs ready for negotiation and what happens to the shipment? Hope it does not enter Demurrage o?

its safer and cost effective that way cos the shipper lagtech is talking about are very much reliable and lagtech doesnt have to stress himself with custom wahala again.. The shipper does that.. Moreover, this shipper have a strong connection with custom.. Hence, no cause for alarm.

Lagtech couldnt use them all this while because of their air shipping minimum weight compared to their sea shipping.. i.e Goods arent up to the expected weight.. I hope this helps sir..
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lkdolz(m): 5:11am On Aug 18, 2014
lagtech:

Didn't see this before submitting my suggestion. getting our orders in 9 -12 days with certainty will be delightsome. am not looking any further.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kentochi(m): 5:43am On Aug 18, 2014
@jimmy happy birthday
and more oil to your head!

@lagtech check your mail
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 6:14am On Aug 18, 2014
Happy Birthday Mr. Jimmy, LLNP. Wish u all d best in life!!! U shall be great in life
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 6:18am On Aug 18, 2014
@Jimmy Lagtech team happy birthday to you, wishing you the very best of life and God's blessing
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by goldtooth: 6:19am On Aug 18, 2014
lagtech:

Yes sir-

Saturday's items could not be picked as Customs is asking for 50k. We will be paying it at the end of the week. We only budgeted for 8k.
Last week items arrive today Tuesday or Thursday. Pick up is Saturday this week to Tuesday next week.

I have emailed you.

Oga Lagtech let me tell you a short story. In Benin i was in a taxi one day and the driver packed to allow a passenger get off. As soon as he packed the traffic agency people held him for wrong packing and began to make arrangement for his car to be towed but right in front of us was another taxi driver who packed and committed the same offense and was not even disturbed. Upon asking questions as to why they didnt hold the other driver in front of us, i found out the traffic agency have a sticker they sell to drivers in a bid to meet their target. Any driver who has that sticker is covered for six months and whatever traffic offense he commits within that period he will not be held.Our driver didnt have that sticker. My brother this is Nigeria and I believe that same thing happens in the Nigerian customs. As an importer you have to settle customs every few months might be 3,6 or 9months so that they don't disturb your goods with that kind of import duty when they arrive. Once they see your name they just wave it and say SURE SIR grin grin cool tongue Find out and do something about this constant outrageous custom duty undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 18, 2014
goldtooth:
Once they see your name they just wave it and say SURE SIR grin grin cool tongue Find out and do something about this constant outrageous custom duty undecided
That's just it; networking. If only Lagtech/Jimmy can liaise with one of those clearing pple, I'm sure their will be a way. In Nigeria its 'Man know Man'.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 6:35am On Aug 18, 2014
Mr Jimmy...the man that i called just once, and was calling my name the next time i called him, that got me wondering "how on earth this man take know my name already?" when am just a prospect and not a customer yet. I was really impressed and decided to give it a shot. So far, am just blown away by the quality of service rendered.

To oga jimmy... May you live to see many years in sound health, filled with non stop prosperity. Long life bro.

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 18, 2014
pman06+madridfc smiley:
Mr Jimmy...the man that i called just once, and was calling my name the next time i called him, that got me wondering "how on earth this man take know my name already?" when am just a prospect and not a customer yet. I was really impressed and decided to give it a shot. So far, am just blown away by the quality of service rendered.

To oga jimmy... May you live to see many years in sound health, filled with non stop prosperity. Long life bro.
AMEN
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crudedude(m): 6:57am On Aug 18, 2014
Happy birthday Sir Jimmy. May your labour of love never be in vain, may your coast keep enlarging and enlarging, may you and your family always know peace, good health and unending love and may you live to see your children's children...children. greater testimonies await you sir. You are blessed!

@blaxx yes boss, what's up?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Shinner2010(m): 7:00am On Aug 18, 2014
@JIMMY ITTA !!! Happy BirthDay to U, LLNPP
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 7:58am On Aug 18, 2014
Tabs in good working condition
Gotten from Lagtech
8 inches and all Android

Price
Small Money

Contact
Quote this post and I will contact you ASAP.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by PEREZGOLD(m): 8:31am On Aug 18, 2014
lagtech: @Mosb -this my visit to Goodwill. This is just the Champlin store-there are many others.
I need solid uSed soccer boots, can I get it from this store?

All items are used. Some may never have been used or worn-but most are. I dont think the stores make any attempt to 'refurbish' these.

Shoes are $4.99 to $9.99 (not sure if this is before tax-if yes then tax of like $0.50 to $1 will be added.
The shoes in the box are $1.99
Men's Jeans are form $6.99 to $8.99 -these are high quality jeans though because you can get brand new jeans at walmart for $11.
Women's jeans are $6.99
Kid's clothes are from $2.99 to $4.99
Men's suits are about $9.99
'Office' shirts are $4.99 to $6.99
Last picture in glass seem to be high end or brand new. One of the bags looks to be coach and its just $24 I think. Coach bags I know sell for $200 to $500 at the Mall.

If you see anything you want here-will need at least an order of $100 ($30 of which is commission + petrol cost)
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 9:07am On Aug 18, 2014
Oga jimmy your boy dey hail o, happy birthday sir cool

lagtech my birthday is june 16th 2015, do i get a gift now? grin
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 18, 2014
NnamdiN: lagtech my birthday is june 16th 2015, do i get a gift now? grin
Mbok park well, its pple like Us that ve hope.
Mine is 22nd august. grin
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by elari(m): 9:23am On Aug 18, 2014
Viewing this topic: Adinije(f), Lstar4real(m), madridfc(m), Nostalgia21(m), delightful1(f) and 1 guest(s)
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 9:23am On Aug 18, 2014
Mr jimmy happy birthday oo! I dey come chop rice ooo
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 9:24am On Aug 18, 2014
madridfc:
Mbok park well, its pple like Us that ve hope.
Mine is 22nd august. grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ok na make I park, remember it's once a year. dont come back next month for birthday thanksgiving tongue

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by elari(m): 9:25am On Aug 18, 2014
Oga jimmy. Hbd LLNP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.