Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,666 members, 7,862,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (537608 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kentochi(m): 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
Aspireahead:
this is going the Linkto(i am a victim). But linkto is in jail now awaiting trial. I hope Lagtech doesnt go that route.
Are you Serious about linkto ?
Too bad
If Lagtech go jail who will pay me?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Aspireahead(m): 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
kentochi:

Are you Serious about linkto ?
Too bad
If Lagtech go jail who will pay me?
yes...i read about him in one of the dailies. I still donr believe lagtech is a scam...but i wont be surprise if he is.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
Na wao, this is so so sad, how are d mighty fallen, lagtech u started so well but l dont really no where it all went wrong with you, chai, pre-order bizness is full of mines and booby-traps, l feel for all those who gave lagtech money for business, this is one of the worst scams of nairaland, l wish this guy is arrested, how can u collect money and put several peeps, their dependants & families on high jump, u are indeed a scammer and karma will soon fish u out.............. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Gboliwe: 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
Aspireahead:

yes...i read about him in one of the dailies. I still donr believe lagtech is a scam...but i wont be surprise if he is.

Dailies as in newspaper? Chai! See how he became popular for the very wrong reason. Abasi akan!

iBeg, what newspaper is that and the date?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Aspireahead(m): 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
Gboliwe:

Dailies as in newspaper? Chai! See how he became popular for the very wrong reason. Abasi akan!

iBeg, what newspaper is that and the date?
here is a link to(no pun) the story leadership.ng/news/law/390982/suspected-fraudster-court-alleged-n853300-fraud
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kentochi(m): 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
Wow!
This is Serious
Guys check it out
leadership.ng/news/law/390982/suspected-fraudster-court-alleged-n853300-fraud
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Gboliwe: 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Aspireahead:

here is a link to(no pun) the story leadership.ng/news/law/390982/suspected-fraudster-court-alleged-n853300-fraud

Since last year! shocked shocked
We have gone global tongue

Thank God he is facing the law and he is even claiming not guilty
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ceasare: 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
Aspireahead:
this is going the Linkto(i am a victim). But linkto is in jail now awaiting trial. I hope Lagtech doesnt go that route.

Lagtech's own case will be worst than linktos because he is a serial scam artist as far as am concern regardless of him delivering 1 or 2 items couple of times and his accomplice jimmy won't be spared.
Jimmy note: I dont ve ur time yet when am rready 4 u Lagos will be too big 4 u to hide! And anybody coming here to preach ow jimmy isn't part of this grand scheme the person will not survive this month its death or disaster straight.......#fuming seriously.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Aspireahead(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
ceasare:

Lagtech's own case will be worst than linktos because he is a serial scam artist as far as am concern regardless of him delivering 1 or 2 items couple of times and his accomplice jimmy won't be spared.
Jimmy note: I dont ve ur time yet when am rready 4 u Lagos will be too big 4 u to hide! And anybody coming here to preach ow jimmy isn't part of this grand scheme the person will not survive this month its death or disaster straight.......#fuming seriously.
takeam easy.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
What ever people say about Lagtech will surely happen to him sooner or later.
Hmmm! Me no go talk.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kingbus: 11:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
Life !life !! Life!!! Many staunch followers and victims of lagtech were the ones going to other shippers thread on nairaland trying to spoil those threads just in order to bring ppl to lagtech. Ironically those threads are still up today,but the lagtech they were trying to lift up and build is the one that has ruined and brought those ppl down today.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 6:26am On Mar 16, 2015
ceasare:

Dude....for a mature family man, the last part of your statement is very reckless,no matter the circumstance,haba. Death or disaster Come on man, everyone is bitter but wishing death or disasters to people is quite awful of you. If you're that bitter, create time NOW and arrest Jimmy,maybe by the time he's locked up for a while he'll open up but don't use words like that,even to the alleged scammer,Lagtech. If he dies, our funds will follow him to the grave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by dragnet: 7:11am On Mar 16, 2015
ceasare:

Your statements are 'careless' and if you are to prosecute lagtech today, you may not achieve much.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 7:24am On Mar 16, 2015
dragnet:

Your statements are 'careless' and if you are to prosecute lagtech today, you may not achieve much.
The police of Tech section and the defender of ehm ehm.
Long time!

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ceasare: 8:47am On Mar 16, 2015
dragnet:

Bros do u know something we all don't know

balogunsam:

Dude....for a mature family man, the last part of your statement is very reckless,no matter the circumstance,haba. Death or disaster Come on man, everyone is bitter but wishing death or disasters to people is quite awful of you. If you're that bitter, create time NOW and arrest Jimmy,maybe by the time he's locked up for a while he'll open up but don't use words like that,even to the alleged scammer,Lagtech. If he dies, our funds will follow him to the grave.

@balogunsam pls don't quote me .u ve neither been here nor there from day one.u ve started same kind of biz/thread like lagtech.work on it and let me pour out my mind.na work dey hold me down if not me I be ticking time bomb !!!

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Habidab: 9:04am On Mar 16, 2015
kentochi:
nairalanders. This is more than what I can bear
I sold my shop to invest with Lagtech
but look at my life now can't even feed not to talk of paying house rent.
Lagtech
Let me have my goods Nar pleasessssssssss!
Landlord promise to throw me out by end of this month.
Somebody tell me what to do.
Boss Kentochi, one of the guy I respected most during our days with Lagtech...I dey feel your pain.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 9:10am On Mar 16, 2015
dragnet:

We know you know things that we do not know.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kentochi(m): 10:08am On Mar 16, 2015
Habidab:
Boss Kentochi, one of the guy I respected most during our days with Lagtech...I dey feel your pain.

My Brother
The matter done over cast going to 1 year now.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by danniyal(m): 10:29am On Mar 16, 2015
the downfall of a man is not the end of his life .guys cheer up its gonna be alright. you are going to bounce back very strong
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by obosirow: 10:32am On Mar 16, 2015
confluence:
@kentochi, i feel your pain brother, God almighty will see us through,
Of the information lagtech posted few weeks ago, only my lcd TV was available for pick up, no single laptop was available for me, despite all promises of shipping about 10- 15 laptops from my lot

What laptop types and how much will they be going for?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 16, 2015
obosirow:

What laptop types and how much will they be going for?
undecided we never see laptops, You're already asking for the price? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
A Good man may fall 7 times, but He will rise up 7 times and become Stronger. I am Stronger Now!
lagtech and jimmy have put themselves in the eternity of failure and dissapointments. Nothing Will Ever work out for them for the rest of their miserable lives. I curse them In The Name of The Almighty. The King of kings, The Lord of lords, The Eternal God Of The Universe.
From now on they will live their lives worse than the dead. And So Shall it Be, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
For everyone involved in this, the role you played will be your REWARD. We all know ourselves and we all know the role we played. We will all get our reward in FULL PACKAGE.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by magicfinger1: 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
ResourceMan:
For everyone involved in this, the role you played will be your REWARD. We all know ourselves and we all know the role we played. We will all get our reward in FULL PACKAGE.
oga ,don't give up.u can still get ur own money. Arrest that jimmy of a guy even if he is innocent he will know someone that knows lagtech. And next time choose out of these shippers ,bizbloke,mikkyangle,chinox,texaco1,justi4jesu . These 5 are tested and trusted but many ppl like awoof and that seemed to be the catch that lagtech used. There is no way he can pay everyone back ,the debt is just too much for a young company to absorb.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
magicfinger1:
oga ,don't give up.u can still get ur own money. Arrest that jimmy of a guy even if he is innocent he will know someone that knows lagtech. And next time choose out of these shippers ,bizbloke,mikkyangle,chinox,texaco1,justi4jesu . These 5 are tested and trusted but many ppl like awoof and that seemed to be the catch that lagtech used. There is no way he can pay everyone back ,the debt is just too much for a young company to absorb.

Your words are words wisdom.
jimmy is not innocent, he is 100% with lagtech on this, he has always been with lagtech. This people have no shame, see how GREED has destroyed them. No reputation whatsoever

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
ceasare:
@balogunsam pls don't quote me .u ve neither been here nor there from day one.u ve started same kind of biz/thread like lagtech.work on it and let me pour out my mind.na work dey hold me down if not me I be ticking time bomb !!!

Dude...you really have a huge problem. So you can open your dirty mouth and spew such thrash here?! I will not exchange words with you. I thought you were an intellectual but i know better now.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ceasare: 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
Balogunsam I will take your insult with a pinch of salt because u don't knw me from Adams and the thrash u just wrote u will never stand in my presence and alter it ! U two timing snitch!! Just don't quote me again OK.

If u care to knw the watsaapp group died just because of people like you.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ceasare: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
ResourceMan:

Your words are words wisdom.
jimmy is not innocent, he is 100% with lagtech on this, he has always been with lagtech. This people have no shame, see how GREED has destroyed them. No reputation whatsoever
[quote author=ResourceMan post=31670684]

I still repeat it and I stand to be corrected that jimmy and lagtech are serial scam artist on this naira land no be today so those that hv been bribed or brainwashed by the duo can keeping on singing there praise this is not d 1st time Lagtech/jimmy has pull this stunts here on naira land!!!!
#fact with proof.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 4:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
ceasare:
Balogunsam I will take your insult with a pinch of salt because u don't knw me from Adams and the thrash u just wrote u will never stand in my presence and alter it ! U two timing snitch!! Just don't quote me again OK.

If u care to knw the watsaapp group died just because of people like you.

NO! It died because people like you make noise and take no action...how many times were you buzzed with no response....i will not try to prove anything to you or anyone for any reason. Call me whatever you want, I WILL QUOTE YOU when you mention my name and say what needs to be said. WTF is your presence?! Are you God?! You keep shouting fact with proof, you have evidence of this and that. I kept asking you then what the evidence was so we could move back then but you kept forming James Bond! Now, Some dude or dudes seemingly made a fool out of you, myself and whole lot of people,yet you are claiming work and taking no action but resolved to taking out your frustration, anger and bitterness out on me. If the whatsapp group died then, it was starved to death by inaction and "busy" folks as i recall clearly you were the first to bolt! Remove the log in your eye, Fola then talk to me about the speck in mine!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.