Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,236 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (535508 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Xtfield(m): 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
felibrain:
Hey....... Mr. Don't quote me again. Between, I'm still certain that lagtech will deliver everything he owes. Jimmy calls me regularly to chat after which I have often urged him to ensure everyone here gets their things. He categorically told me 2 days ago that every thing will be settled but that the attitude of some of you here is delaying the process. You can not be laying a curse here and there and feel the person you are cursing will be happy to serve you right. I learned some are even calling the USA police and writing useless online complaints here and there. If lagtech wants to run away with all your money he will and HEAVENS WONT FALL.
And if he runs away with my money, I will not die either. But if he chooses to do so, heaven's judgement will be waiting for him. Even he, as a Christian knows that. We would not be here today if Lagtech had been open about whatever problems he had. After he sent me a laptop and an e-reader which he called a batch, I mailed him several times about my observation that those items were part of what he said he shipped months ago. I asked how come the same items are now being flown in by air. I received no response to my several mails. That is no way to clear issues. I have not in all my posts cursed LAGTECH but I still maintain that he did not ship anything in July 2014 when he claimed to have shipped. If I get my items, I will come back here to announce it but I owe him no apology for all that I have written because he was not truthful with me.

5 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lagtech,how much will be the total cost of shipping my goods ?

ariyebaba:
lagtech, do send my huge lot of items in your house to me in Naija.

Thanks
grin
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by felibrain: 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
balogunsam:

Mr Felibrain, as much as I understand your point, some of the things you said here are wrong. People are grieved and don't share your faith in the OP simply because they have been thrown into despair. Its their money, not yours and definitely not the OP's. You have no right whatsoever to talk to folks that way since you didn't put the money in their pockets. If jimmy is consoling you and you're fine with it, that's your business not anyone else's so you shouldn't expect everyone to have the same attitude or thought patern you have. If Lagtech wants to deliver goods, he will. If he wanted to be honest, transparent and open he would have delivered our goods long ago. His case wasn't caused by customs or anything, it was caused by his very own misbehaviour and attitude. I say this to debunk your claim that people's attitudes are causing delays as reported by Jimmy to you. .that's a very silly thing for Jimmy to say since his boy, Lagtech isn't working for free! He got paid! So I'd advice rather than step on frayed nerves here, its better you keep your discussion, opinion and beliefs about jimmy and Lagtech to yourself if it cannot be expressed with uttermost concern for fellow aggrieved clients. And for you to say people are writing useless online reports and calling the police over there says so mucj about your kind of person already....if i am grieved, i have the right to pursue my interest in ways i know best, hence ehy some have turned to amadioha, some to Jesus, some to their herbalists and others to the police. You shouldnt meddle in issue like this as there are no kids here. Enjoy your day.
I have no business being here if not that one silly dude mentioned me.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by flowsamuels(m): 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lagtech is rilly fortunate...if not
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
and the waiting continues,lagetech is this wait not enough?

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:37am On Apr 01, 2015
All remaining undelivered items are due to be handed over to their owners this month starting from Saturday. We will be contacting owners-with due dates. A few customers with heavy bulk items that came through a shipper will be at Okota.

I sincerely apologize again for all the heartache caused those yet to get their items and refunds.

While a lot of progress was made at the beginning of the year-some unforeseen circumstances cropped up late February that made progress difficult. We have almost resolved those now and are sorting things out.
We expect to contact everyone individually from later this week -so that no one will be kept in the dark.

I am also getting access again to my messages (email and bbm).

From next week-I will endeavor to post names of the pick ups-so that our progress will be evident to all. All in all-we are bringing a close to this ' dark' chapter-as we chart a new beginning-a new dawn.

The business of importation should not be this difficult. I am sorry for the problems that many have had to face.

We are planning two forums -so that everyone can have a better idea of what caused these delays. The first will be an online session -where we will seek to answer all questions and as much as possible compensate all those affected. At this point-even after people collect their items/money-we believe they deserve answers.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 5:45am On Apr 01, 2015
lagtech:
All remaining undelivered items are due to be handed over to their owners this month starting from Saturday. We will be contacting owners-with due dates. A few customers with heavy bulk items that came through a shipper will be at Okota.

I sincerely apologize again for all the heartache caused those yet to get their items and refunds.

While a lot of progress was made at the beginning of the year-some unforeseen circumstances cropped up late February that made progress difficult. We have almost resolved those now and are sorting things out.
We expect to contact everyone individually from later this week -so that no one will be kept in the dark.

From next week-I will endeavor to post names of the pick ups-so that our progress will be evident to all. All in all-we are bringing a close to this ' dark' chapter-as we chart a new beginning-a new dawn.

The business of importation should not be this difficult. I am sorry for the problems that many have had to face.
You waited till the beginning of a new month to type Your useless epistle? Very smart. Another april tool in the making.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 01, 2015
Pls lagtech don't cause high blood pressure for us. Most of us here are not even up to 40yrs yet but physically, we look older because of the trauma u have put us through. This is an era of "change" and I will watch and see if u will deliver as promised. SHALOM

4 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
@lagtech, i mail you thrice, none was reply by you, yet you come here and give us false hope, i have repeatedly ask you of my items, sea ship items, over 26 laptops in that package, 20 mini laptops , my ebay laptops over 12 of them and laptops i purchased from your inventory, over 4 of thems, laptops from recycle business over 20 of them, you have kept my money for running your own show, laptops from craiglist.
God is watching you.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2015

I sincerely apologize again for all the heartache caused those yet to get their items and refunds.....

mmmm....I have heard this so much times that I don't think I'll believe or bear it in mind again till it actually comes to manifestation...if "challenges" came up and you could not at least tell me the kind of trouble my goods were in or make a way to at least give me an explanation for over six months then I'd take anything you say with a pinch of salt.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by EUGENE4GOO(m): 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
lagtech:

We are planning two forums -so that everyone can have a better idea of what caused these delays. The first will be an online session -where we will seek to answer all questions and as much as possible compensate all those affected. At this point-even after people collect their items/money-we believe they deserve answers.
Please Lagtech, I take God beg you I need My two laptops this week.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hi, let me know the total cost of shipping my lot of goods with you.

These includes and not limited to the following under listed items:

lot of iBooks (22)

lot of laptop bags (26)

lot of laptops (5)and its parts bought for me by FASHROLA via Ebay

lot of laptops you picked up for me from Craiglist

lot of all in one desktops from Craiglist

lot of tablets,projectors etc

A set of Encyclopaedia

Am waiting..........................

Thanks !
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
lagtech:

all this new hope.........pls return to innoncence.

Let me have my 7laptops and 50k
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Cvesta(m): 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
all i need is my 143,850 Refund
My Asus Core i3 laptop below pickup from a craiglist buyer
My hp 1000 mini bought from ebay that you said you mixed up with Betatech's item or compensated him with,whichever or the 25k refund for it...my 8460p battery never came

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by moris01(m): 10:04am On Apr 02, 2015
lagtech abeg my 75k
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 10:35am On Apr 02, 2015
Lagtech: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
I picked up 2 Laptops yesterday...i have just 2 left, out of 4, am not a big buyer, but i pray things get sorted out for everybody.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by BetaTechnicians: 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
Cvesta:
all i need is my 143,850 Refund
My Asus Core i3 laptop below pickup from a craiglist buyer
My hp 1000 mini bought from ebay that you said you mixed up with Betatech's item or compensated him with,whichever or the 25k refund for it...my 8460p battery never came
Lagtech told me a while back, That the item wasn't mine and it was truly different from what I ordered but I havnt been around to return it, where are you located?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Cvesta(m): 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
BetaTechnicians:

Lagtech told me a while back, That the item wasn't mine and it was truly different from what I ordered but I havnt been around to return it, where are you located?
I Am Located In Benin.08089657971
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by BetaTechnicians: 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
Cvesta:
I Am Located In Benin.08089657971
I'm in Lagos, how do you intend to collect it or should I send it back to Jimmy ?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Xtfield(m): 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
BetaTechnicians:

I'm in Lagos, how do you intend to collect it or should I send it back to Jimmy ?
Send it to him b ypublic transport. Give his phone number to the driver and the driver's to him. He will pay the driver upon delivery. Simple
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Cvesta(m): 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
BetaTechnicians:

Hell No,he Was Complicit In The Mixup Cos He Actualy Sent Me Pic Of The Laptop And An Elitebook Battery Wit My Name On Item,Suddenly When I Wanted To Pick Up,new Stories Of How Item Wasnt For Me Crept Up.I Rather Have It Sent To Benin And You Should Have Made It Known On This Thread Ever Since January.Call Me Or Drop Your Contact
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Cvesta(m): 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
Xtfield:
Send it to him b ypublic transport. Give his phone number to the driver and the driver's to him. He will pay the driver upon delivery. Simple
Well Said Xtfield
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by BetaTechnicians: 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Xtfield:
That's a good option, thanks
Cvesta, are you Ok with this?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 11:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
lagtech, how long is it going to be before I gt my 2 laptops, just 2laptops...?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Cvesta(m): 3:52am On Apr 03, 2015
BetaTechnicians:

That's a good option, thanks
Cvesta, are you Ok with this?
No Problem,provided I Know The Cost Prior To It Been Sent,give Me A Call,you Owe Me That Much.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by BetaTechnicians: 7:39am On Apr 03, 2015
Cvesta:
No Problem,provided I Know The Cost Prior To It Been Sent,give Me A Call,you Owe Me That Much.
Between N1500 to N2500
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
If any one had told me that I will not get my HP dv's by now, I would not believe it.
I have never seen a disappointment like this in my life.
It's outrageous.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Shinner2010(m): 6:51am On Apr 04, 2015
i have a U.K used compaq laptop for sale.
120G HD, 1G Rom, 160Ghz speed, Dual Core, very
clean and in perfect working condition. with 2hrs
above backup, i'm at IBADAN.
whatsap/call. 08072151186.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Cvesta(m): 7:10am On Apr 04, 2015
BetaTechnicians:

Between N1500 to N2500
1500 Yes.2500 Nah Abi Na Home Delivery?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 11:33am On Apr 04, 2015
selling US used lenovo think pad t60 with specs below:

1gb ram
120gb hd
battery: new from ebay
wifi
dvd
finger scanner
night light
3usb port, vga etc
etc

call 08058029558 or 08097804824

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.