Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (533216 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 5:18am On Apr 18, 2015
From what is happening now, it is obvious that Lagtech is never sincere to us, he has converted our hard earned money into personal use, and kept deceiving us by posting lies here every one or two months.
I insist that more petitions and reports be done and most importantly Jimmy be arrested for conniving with the Big Thief called Lagtech.
There is no need believing that Lagtech will send our items or refund our monies.
Let's get them apprehended before it is too late. Let's keep reporting Lagtech to the Nigerian and US Authorities.
I am trying to find out what Lagtech's real names are. Some say Taiwo, but I will keep digging.
I will be on my way in hunt for Jimmy as soon as am through with what am doing.
Pls any one with useful information that could help in arresting them should make it available here.
It's time for ACTION.
Take your own ACTION too.

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 8:05am On Apr 18, 2015
lagtech,do something before something do you oooooo

chukwubyk:
From what is happening now, it is obvious that Lagtech is never sincere to us, he has converted our hard earned money into personal use, and kept deceiving us by posting lies here every one or two months.
I insist that more petitions and reports be done and most importantly Jimmy be arrested for conniving with the Big Thief called Lagtech.
There is no need believing that Lagtech will send our items or refund our monies.
Let's get them apprehended before it is too late. Let's keep reporting Lagtech to the Nigerian and US Authorities.
I am trying to find out what Lagtech's real names are. Some say Taiwo, but I will keep digging.
I will be on my way in hunt for Jimmy as soon as am through with what am doing.
Pls any one with useful information that could help in arresting them should make it available here.
It's time for ACTION.
Take your own ACTION too.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by jowizard: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2015
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 10:08am On Apr 18, 2015
jowizard:
I was sent a package vis USPS Express Mail International. It was sent on the 11th of this month, and it's yet to get delivered. It is supposed to take 3-5 business days. The sender called USPS international and he was told the package is with the Nigerian custom and they left it there and they are not scanning it for futher processing. On the package, I only have my name, city, state, and country. No street address. Could it be the cause why the Nigerian custom are not sending it to my local post office in my city? I'm confused and very disturbed.  
have you called their office?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 18, 2015
jowizard:
I was sent a package vis USPS Express Mail International. It was sent on the 11th of this month, and it's yet to get delivered. It is supposed to take 3-5 business days. The sender called USPS international and he was told the package is with the Nigerian custom and they left it there and they are not scanning it for further processing. On the package, I only have my name, city, state, and country. No street address. Could it be the cause why the Nigerian custom are not sending it to my local post office in my city? I'm confused and very disturbed.  
Lol The nigerian custom are waiting for you. Go and make an inquiry at the post office in your city.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by jowizard: 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by jowizard: 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
jowizard:

Called the post office in my city, the have no package with the tracking number

Custom at it again. They only want a share of your profit. Call custom too.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by jowizard: 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 19, 2015
jowizard:

I couldn't find a number that is going through
If u ve d tracking number,track it via this link
www.nipost.gov.ng/TrackAndConfirm.aspx
Goodluck
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by jowizard: 2:43am On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 21, 2015
jowizard:

I got an update since 17th of April that my item DEPARTED from Muritala International Airport Lagos. Does this mean my item as returned back to the sender?it's been 3days now. Kept tracking on nipost website but no where to be found. Called IMPC, they don't have the package with them.
Just forward a complaint to them via email. If they don't respond or act,send another and copy it to relevant consumer protection agencies.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by jowizard: 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
jowizard:

I made enquiries. They are unable to do anything or saying anything aapart from the haven't received the package yet. I want to know what 'depart from murtala mohammed international airport lagos' means
My brother, they are bunch of lazy workers sitting on their desk and gossiping all day long. Copying(in your email to them) of government regulatory bodies responsible for supervising their function will make them sit up and perform their duty properly to ensure customer satisfaction. I tire for naija.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by jowizard: 7:27am On Apr 22, 2015
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Gboliwe: 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
NnamdiN:
appeasement? After how many months? I'd have moved on since if lagtech had told me his problem. Why would he tell me he had shipped an item I paid for since July 2014 when didn't do it?
Paid for the agency stuff, agent I no see, laptop I no see? I have a lot of unfinished business with lagtech. He's just not honest

It's so sad but life goes on. His behavior is still a shock to me. Who for think am that he can act that way?

Anyway, I have a curve 7 I want to sell. Very clean. Since we stay in the same town and you are in that line of business, hit me up when a buyer shows up inugo? Thanks in advance
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by moris01(m): 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
lagtech where is the list na
today is 22nd
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
moris01:
lagtech where is the list na
today is 22nd
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ceasare: 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
got 1 of my box with lagtech todaY......its not much of a cheering news all the same na God do am.i appreciate.met oga xtfield at the shippers too.nice meeting you sir.

hmmm coughs....oga lagtech when am i getting the next box that's where the money dey o.....my laptops and remaining clothes ?

hope it wont be another 1 year of sea shipment?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lagtech, am waiting for my lot of items inside ur house.

@ Ceaser, congrats
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lagtech: you try.. am still waiting patiently for you..... angry
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tbmas(m): 12:53am On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by jerrygome: 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lagtech ,u don't reply emails and my items what is still holding them
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Xtfield(m): 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
The Lord be praised! I took delivery of 4 boxes of my items yesterday Saturday 25th April at about 3pm. All the boxes contain books, books and books. Thanks to the wonderful work by Jimmy who in spite of his ill health linked me with the shipper. I really pitied him after discussing with him because I discovered the picture of this man painted by some posters on the thread is far from what I saw on Friday and Saturday when I met him. I believe when all thisis over, we will all have to apologize to Jimmy.
@Lagtech, I want to say thank you for sending these items. I eagerly await the remaining items. I will send you an email tomorrow and I do sincerely hope you will find time to respond.
To all those still expecting their items, I pray you will soon have a testimony. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by goldtooth: 2:19am On Apr 27, 2015
Xtfield:
The Lord be praised! I took delivery of 4 boxes of my items yesterday Saturday 25th April at about 3pm. All the boxes contain books, books and books. Thanks to the wonderful work by Jimmy who in spite of his ill health linked me with the shipper. I really pitied him after discussing with him because I discovered the picture of this man painted by some posters on the thread is far from what I saw on Friday and Saturday when I met him. I believe when all this is over, we will all have to apologize to Jimmy.
@Lagtech, I want to say thank you for sending these items. I eagerly await the remaining items. I will send you an email tomorrow and I do sincerely hope you will find time to respond.
To all those still expecting their items, I pray you will soon have a testimony. God bless you all. I will post pics tomorrow.

Wow bro i am happy for you. Finally you got those your books!!! Your school library will get a boost when students resume for this new term. I pray that like you i will get to see my htc m8 phone and elitebooks soon. Lagtech pls remember the elitebook group
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 27, 2015
goldtooth:

Wow bro i am happy for you. Finally you got those your books!!! Your school library will get a boost when students resume for this new term. I pray that like you i will get to see my htc m8 phone and elitebooks soon. Lagtech pls remember the elitebook group
M8? Since last year!!
OMG!!
Market value don depreciate na.
Lagtech has succeeded in making a fool of himself. When biz was going well,update and deals everyday,now that things have gone south, na silence.
I know most people have moved on,some to better service,others ve become laughing stock of their neighbors,low self esteem, while the rest ve vowed never to trust a stranger again.
Now many people r advertising ebook on importation,promising their customers of how to become millionaires in 6months. SMH.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 27, 2015
ariyebaba:
Lagtech, am waiting for my lot of items inside ur house.

@ Ceaser, congrats
Your comment always make me lmao cheesy
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by completey(f): 8:55am On Apr 27, 2015
madridfc:

Your comment always make me lmao cheesy
@ Madrid it has been a long time. Hope its no problem?

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 11:04am On Apr 27, 2015
@xtfield congrats sir...we have entered prayer room for my own goods too...you're right, I called Jimmy on Saturday and by the time we finished talking all I felt was pity for the man...Lagtech just destroyed the man's reputation. I'll mail or text you of items you gave on ground with me later in the day sir.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by coolted(m): 11:26am On Apr 27, 2015
@Lagtech I'm still expecting my core i5 lappy. Though with lots of prayer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.