Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,422 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (537417 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:44am On Aug 10, 2015
Update
-We are making progress on shipments, pick ups and refunds.
-For those expecting refunds-please bear with me. Several payments were missed last week. Payments will resume in a few days.
-If you ordered a Pentium M laptops or Apple iBook and have not received it-please email me this week-especially those sold for 3k via sea shipping last year.

Various items shipped as replacement items for customers.

Already shipped
-USPS 9405509699939161164958
@confluence, @@awalla

Ship Monday/Tuesday
-USPS 9405 8036 9930 0046 1473 18
@sainttyayo, @danies1941, @shinner2010

-USPS 9405 8036 9930 0046 1473 25
@tafiya, Mr Eugene, @resourceman

-USPS 9405 8036 9930 0046 1473 32
@mrseamy, @alphaoscar, @vstuff

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 7:21am On Aug 10, 2015
lagtech:

If Chinos-item will ship if it meets his Saturday shipping deadline (if its a shipping week). If another shipper-similar applies.

Either way- we update you when Jimmy is called to pick up.

One package may contain as many as 20 items or just one item. We will pick up

I mailed u and u have not replied me.the items are showing delivered ,so when am I receiving my items?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by flowsamuels(m): 7:38am On Aug 10, 2015
Oga Lagtech u don forget me shey...
what abt what u said on phone
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Cvesta(m): 8:08am On Aug 10, 2015
lagtech:

I emailed you .

Yes its shipper.
Even after weeks of agreeing to make purchases from what you owe me and my sending you needed info starting with item numbers and later links...you simply gave excuses..first you claim not to have seen my mail containing item numbers...I have sent you links on almost 3 occasions yet you are still bent on playing hide and seek..you have kept mute for days since my mail of links..if you want me to paste screenshot of mails here I will..you won't pay my refund either...143850 isn't some change
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chinymi: 8:29am On Aug 10, 2015
Its been two weeks you mentioned you will ship my items...yet nothing...this is another week again. Let me have delivery at my New York place b4 or by Thursday please. I am tired of this.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by EUGENE4GOO(m): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
lagtech:
Update
-For those expecting refunds-please bear with me. Several payments were missed last week. Payments will resume in a few days.
-If you ordered a Pentium M laptops or Apple iBook and have not received it-please email me this week-especially those sold for 3k via sea shipping last year.

Already shipped
@confluence, @@awalla

Ship Monday/Tuesday

Thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
lagtech:
Update

Already shipped
@confluence, @@awalla

Ship Monday/Tuesday

bro, I sent you a mail since yesterday. If I i can't get my systems this month can I get my monetary refund !I can't wait till another month for yet another batch sir. I have only two laptops. Yet you haven't given me specific dates I may be receiving anything, pls, if I can't pick up even one laptop this month, I would rather have a monetary refund of 50000. Sadly it seems you have picked those you wish to replace their items.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by sainttyayo(m): 11:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
lagtech:
Update

Already shipped
@confluence, @@awalla

Ship Monday/Tuesday

When will it arrived Nigeria?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:30am On Aug 12, 2015
Cvesta:

Even after weeks of agreeing to make purchases from what you owe me and my sending you needed info starting with item numbers and later links...you simply gave excuses..first you claim not to have seen my mail containing item numbers...I have sent you links on almost 3 occasions yet you are still bent on playing hide and seek..you have kept mute for days since my mail of links..if you want me to paste screenshot of mails here I will..you won't pay my refund either...143850 isn't some change

Sir-

In the month of August -you have sent me 6 emails-not a single one of them contained an ebay item number. All you kept saying was you wanted to pay for some items on ebay and later that you had sent the item numbers. My question was why you didnt just include the item number in any of the 6 emails you sent to me? You could also have put the item numbers in this post you put on the thread.
I receive item numbers or id numbers almost on a daily basis. There is no reason I would ignore your item numbers or say I didnt get them. Post them here on the thread or send them to Jimmy if that seems better and he will forward them to me.
Except you are sending them to another mail besides where you sent the 6 emails.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:34am On Aug 12, 2015
Homguy:
bro, I sent you a mail since yesterday. If I i can't get my systems this month can I get my monetary refund !I can't wait till another month for yet another batch sir. I have only two laptops. Yet you haven't given me specific dates I may be receiving anything, pls, if I can't pick up even one laptop this month, I would rather have a monetary refund of 50000. Sadly it seems you have picked those you wish to replace their items.

I replied your email a few days ago . Why would pick those whose items I will replace. I cant give you an pentium M laptop if what you ordered is an Apple macbook. Replacement items are either items available or something the owner requested for.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:35am On Aug 12, 2015
flowsamuels:
Oga Lagtech u don forget me shey...

what abt what u said on phone

I think you are so ezelaptop? If yes-I already posted tracking number for you item shipped last week. Please check or email me.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:36am On Aug 12, 2015
chidekings:

I mailed u and u have not replied me.the items are showing delivered ,so when am I receiving my items?

If you check-i put a note beside the tracking saying it will arrive Nigeria next week. If it shows delivered at shipper-then its on the way to Nigeria already. Email replied.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:41am On Aug 12, 2015
-More items to be shipped on Friday
-Pick up of items this weekend
-Refunds to customers to continue this week. We expect everyone to be refunded within the next 3 weeks.
-If a tracking number is posted for your item-it has been delivered to shipper and should be in Nigeria within 1 to 2 weeks after that. Items shipped through a particular shipper may not have tracking number as those items are physically dropped off with the shipper-so not all customers will see tracking numbers.

We thank everyone for their patience. Everyone will collect their items or their money.

@Nostalgia21-your Iphone 6 Plus. Ships tomorrow.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 3:53am On Aug 12, 2015
lagtech:
-Refunds to customers to continue this week. We expect everyone to be refunded within the next 3 weeks.
-If a tracking number is posted for your item-it has been delivered to shipper and should be in Nigeria within 1 to 2 weeks after that. Items shipped through a particular shipper may not have tracking number as those items are physically dropped off with the shipper-so not all customers will see tracking numbers.
We thank everyone for their patience. Everyone will collect their items or their money.

My question as usual when do I get my refund!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 5:59am On Aug 12, 2015
lagtech:

If you check-i put a note beside the tracking saying it will arrive Nigeria next week. If it shows delivered at shipper-then its on the way to Nigeria already. Email replied.

the long and short of it is that am receiving it this week
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 7:08am On Aug 12, 2015
lagtech:

okay cool. tomorrow?, thank you
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 12, 2015
lagtech:

After all the failed promises of refund and shifting of dates,you expect people to trust you again. You have a herculean task ahead bro and only honesty and transperancy will make things work for you.
Refund me my cash,not forgetting my items still with you
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Cvesta(m): 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
lagtech:

Sir-

In the month of August -you have sent me 6 emails-not a single one of them contained an ebay item number. All you kept saying was you wanted to pay for some items on ebay and later that you had sent the item numbers. My question was why you didnt just include the item number in any of the 6 emails you sent to me? You could also have put the item numbers in this post you put on the thread.
I receive item numbers or id numbers almost on a daily basis. There is no reason I would ignore your item numbers or say I didnt get them. Post them here on the thread or send them to Jimmy if that seems better and he will forward them to me.
Except you are sending them to another mail besides where you sent the 6 emails.
There about 4 other mails after this which i didnt upload since it contains my ebay ID and password...are you claiming this very mail isnt yours? or the above sums up to 6mails as you are alleging? Item number is contained in those snapshots as well as links

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chinymi: 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
Lagtech....today is Wednesday of the third week you've been promising to send my items to New York... I've been very mature about all this drama...but its gotten to a really disturbing level now. Haba! Why are you so mean and have no regard for your words??
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
lagtech:

Hwfar with d ps3 pickup and my core i3 laptop
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
Waiting for my lot of items...................................

lagtech:

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
lagtech:

I replied your email a few days ago . Why would pick those whose items I will replace. I cant give you an pentium M laptop if what you ordered is an Apple macbook. Replacement items are either items available or something the owner requested for.
so when can I get my replacement laptops?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
lagtech:

so when can I get my replacement laptops? I ordered two core i3 laptops and a gateway rotable laptop, but only got the later.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 9:39am On Aug 16, 2015
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by dragnet: 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
balogunsam:
A whole week ban because of something so trivial...
if it was trivial, it won't be a rule and that's not the first time you broke that rule because I'd overlooked it many times & taken off the post but you still repeated same.
if everyone posted in such manner, how'd you expect the place to be civil?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:42am On Aug 17, 2015
Homguy:
so when can I get my replacement laptops? I ordered two core i3 laptops and a gateway rotable laptop, but only got the later.

One of your laptop is with the batch we are expecting to clear through Chinos this week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.