Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,960 members, 7,848,893 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (535858 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:42am On Aug 17, 2015
yhellow:
Hwfar with d ps3 pickup and my core i3 laptop

We expect to clear it this weekend.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:48am On Aug 17, 2015
Update

We have several items pending arrival through Chinos-we expect the first set to be available this weekend. There should thus be several pick ups this weekend or early next week. Apologies for the delay.

Another set of items will be sent on Friday -including 20 laptops.
The final batch of items including 20 laptops will ship on the 30th.

Both of these shipments will land and be available between 31st and Sept 5th.
All in all-all pending items will be in Nigeria by August 31st-if not picked up-to be picked up within days.

We thus expect to owe no one any item after that date.

For refunds-we are working hard to ensure we balance everyone within this period. I appreciate everyone's patience.

Items to ship later this week

-@awalla-3 Laptops
-@resourceman-Webcams
-@confluence-3 laptops
-@alphaoscar-1 laptop
-@chidiking-2 laptops
-Mr Omokiri- laptops
-@balogunsam

Tracking number will be provided where available. Items shipped via Minnesota shipper do not have tracking numbers.

As soon as we deliver all replacement items to their owners by next week or early September-we expect to unveil a batch of about 50 laptops and also phones, XBox , PS4 + a few other items. All these will be available as compensation for our customers affected by these challenges. The items will either have their prices heavily reduced or pay shipping only.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 17, 2015
Every time na update update update, na when you go update my bank account, economy harsh here, na cash no be updates I dey use settle my medical expenses.
If it took almost a year plus for you to repackage and rebrand but still come out with this same strategy, your shine dey another undiscovered galaxy.
Business sales and marketing is all about customer's satisfaction but I guess yours is all about yours.
Have a great week ahead

4 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 6:44am On Aug 17, 2015
lagtech:

Wat of my HP G62 core i3, Wat is d plan
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 7:01am On Aug 17, 2015
lagtech:
Update

We have several items pending arrival through Chinos-we expect the first set to be available this weekend. There should thus be several pick ups this weekend or early next week. Apologies for the delay.

All in all-all pending items will be in Nigeria by August 31st-if not picked up-to be picked up within days.

For refunds-we are working hard to ensure we balance everyone within this period. I appreciate everyone's patience.

-@awalla-3 Laptops
-@resourceman-Webcams
-@confluence-3 laptops
-@alphaoscar-1 laptop
-@chidiking-2 laptops
-Mr Omokiri- laptops
-@balogunsam

Tracking number will be provided where available. Items shipped via Minnesota shipper do not have tracking numbers.

As soon as we deliver all replacement items to their owners by next week or early September-we expect to unveil a batch of about 50 laptops and also phones, XBox , PS4 + a few other items. All these will be available as compensation for our customers affected by these challenges. The items will either have their prices heavily reduced or pay shipping only.

Thought this item has been shipped?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 7:57am On Aug 17, 2015
dragnet:

if it was trivial, it won't be a rule and that's not the first time you broke that rule because I'd overlooked it many times & taken off the post but you still repeated same.
if everyone posted in such manner, how'd you expect the place to be civil?

Dude, I didn't know. You could have issued a warning here or something. You don't have to be so military-like in your approach. If you have a history of being strict and disciplined, fine but at the same time you can discern ways to go about such. I'm not interested in battering because of a silly issue like this as I don't know you from Adam....the post was not directed at you, I didn't expect you to reply or justify your actions but thanks for the honour. undecided
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by dragnet: 8:22am On Aug 17, 2015
balogunsam:

Dude, I didn't know. You could have issued a warning here or something. You don't have to be so military-like in your approach. If you have a history of being strict and disciplined, fine but at the same time you can discern ways to go about such. I'm not interested in battering because of a silly issue like this as I don't know you from Adam....the post was not directed at you, I didn't expect you to reply or justify your actions but thanks for the honour. undecided

battering? excuse me.
giving warning is by discretion and there are various types, hiding the earlier posts you made were a form of warning that the post didn't fit and new users are usually granted that because they may not be familiar with them, more so the rules are right there staring at everyone that clicks the reply button and ignorance isn't an excuse.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by bozz007(m): 9:31am On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 10:27am On Aug 17, 2015
lagtech:
Update

-@awalla-3 Laptops
-@resourceman-Webcams
-@confluence-3 laptops
-@alphaoscar-1 laptop
-@chidiking-2 laptops
-Mr Omokiri- laptops
-@balogunsam

What's for balogunsam?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 10:29am On Aug 17, 2015
dragnet:

battering? excuse me.
giving warning is by discretion and there are various types, hiding the earlier posts you made were a form of warning that the post didn't fit and new users are usually granted that because they may not be familiar with them, more so the rules are right there staring at everyone that clicks the reply button and ignorance isn't an excuse.

Ok.....whatever helps you sleep
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 11:52am On Aug 17, 2015
Glad that things are moving fine here, great are all that remained optimistic till now, atleast those that were pessimistic can now believe that optimism is the key to success.
I hope Chinos clears all the boxes expected from him this week so that I will pick up mine.
Lagtech, you have been vindicated.
More grease to your elbows.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
Even in pains, you just cant help but admire a good comedy cheesy grin

Kontinu o

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Cvesta(m): 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
lagtech:

here are the items link once again LAGTECH...http://www.ebay.com/itm/181822281605
and
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121719202657...YOU have my Ebay details..pls make payment
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 7:28am On Aug 18, 2015
lagtech:
Update

-@awalla-3 Laptops
-@resourceman-Webcams
-@confluence-3 laptops
-@alphaoscar-1 laptop
-@chidiking-2 laptops
-Mr Omokiri- laptops
-@balogunsam

I thought those webcams have since shipped as you posted earlier on. Lagtech what is happening?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Chelseafan1: 8:15am On Aug 18, 2015
Hi room, Lagtech, I need Jimmy's number, contact, pin, anything. I have some items from last year I need him to send to me in Ife.

This is jimmy4x, damolux01's bro.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 9:50am On Aug 18, 2015
@dragnet, am suprise you keep deleting my post and banning me, i do not know my offense here
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by dragnet: 10:11am On Aug 18, 2015
confluence:
@dragnet, am suprise you keep deleting my post and banning me, i do not know my offense here

Here's your reply...

I don't know what you guys gain by always throwing every little thing my way. if you had checked your profile, you'd have seen that it was the bot that banned you and if you reported it, I'd have cleared it.
Normally, I wouldn't have responded to this post of yours, I don't have the time but you guys here have formed an annoying habit of false accusations and claims and before you know it, some unreasonable users would start liking the false post.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
confluence:
Available soon for sale 100 pcs of samsung galaxy S3
Still no news from you .
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lagtech it's past the promise date and you still refuse to refund me.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
@gowaga68 i have not taken possession of item, when am done i will get in touch with you.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
confluence:
@gowaga68 i have not taken possession of item, when am done i will get in touch with you.
Ok, just keep me posted in both items.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ceasare: 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lagtech ,u promised my pickup for 4th Aug ,later 12th and then 15th ! Today is 18th bah! I won't talk about this again maybe when next u will hear from me I will be calling you at your mum's place at badagry...... Better believe it!

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by moris01(m): 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
moris01:

lagtech I will be picking up the dell latitude E6510 --intel core i5 as part of d 75k u r owing me
lagtech what's happening
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by humblesteve(m): 6:54am On Aug 19, 2015
Lagtech
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2015
Lagtech, where are my lot of items ?
Its taken too long ooooooooo
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 2:16am On Aug 20, 2015
chukwubyk:
Glad that things are moving fine here, great are all that remained optimistic till now, atleast those that were pessimistic can now believe that optimism is the key to success.
I hope Chinos clears all the boxes expected from him this week so that I will pick up mine.
Lagtech, you have been vindicated.
More grease to your elbows.

I thought things are moving fine here....where is the OP? Today is 20th...the end of the final month of August is a week and 4 days to go....still no word...
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 5:56am On Aug 20, 2015
balogunsam:

I thought things are moving fine here....where is the OP? Today is 20th...the end of the final month of August is a week and 4 days to go....still no word...

I get your point sir, to be honest with you; things are not stuck as it were. We have felt some progress within the past weeks as some pick ups and refunds are being done.
Now; another Shipper :Chinos. But I believe Chinos will deliver this/next week according to my investigations.
I am not smiling at Lagtech now, rather am putting pressure on him to do the needful.
I believe he (Lagtech) is working harder to make sure every item is delivered and refunds are made.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 7:52am On Aug 20, 2015
chukwubyk:

I get your point sir, to be honest with you; things are not stuck as it were. We have felt some progress within the past weeks as some pick ups and refunds are being done.
Now; another Shipper :Chinos. But I believe Chinos will deliver this/next week according to my investigations.
I am not smiling at Lagtech now, rather am putting pressure on him to do the needful.
I believe he (Lagtech) is working harder to make sure every item is delivered and refunds are made.

I don't doubt you... We talked extensively during the night too though he still couldn't give clear and concise responses....it was the same vague answer "we are working on it and soon it will be over" I heard....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 8:56am On Aug 20, 2015
balogunsam:

I don't doubt you... We talked extensively during the night too though he still couldn't give clear and concise responses....it was the same vague answer "we are working on it and soon it will be over" I heard....

I understand his position regards to his answer.
Sir, I know you are in this business and you will agree with me that in this type of our business, Shipping doesn't go smoothly and straight as one would expect atimes. You may assure a customer that his item(s) will arrive at a particular date and Custom or other things will delay it; and most customers may not understand that it is not you that is responsible for such setback.
I think Lagtech is carefully working harder to ensure that everything goes well as it is; THAT I KNOW FOR SURE.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by iykmora(m): 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
It shall be well
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by dadah04(m): 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
@lagtech when am i getting my money

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.