Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (531411 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by wisehouse(m): 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
lagtech:

2.5GHZ is relative-I would advise you not go with speed-but processor type. A 1.2 dual core is 10 million times better than a 3.0ghz Pentium 4 for example.

500GB with 4gb at 25k to 30k is possible-but cant gurantee 2.5ghz.
but they wl be duo core processor? Can you share some pictures
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
Lagtech please calculate the Total cost of shipping the Glycerin cream and Cerave lotion, and add the cost of the previous exfoliating cream you shipped plus commission thx
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by okwele1(f): 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
lagtech:

$25 to pick up from the city of Lino Lakes.
Shipping cost to Naija will depend on weight.
forget about it, i will look for another one. Thanks though
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
confluence: Please update me regarding the mini laptops,
You said you are dedicating today tomorrow for recycle laptops any updates on my own is over 4months now,
can you contact this guy for me
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/sys/4570007623.html
Please that my dell laptop from ebay has no hard disk, can i get one from some of my recycle laptop to put sir.
You said i have lots of free stuff, i never see them ooooo

Bros-how can it be 4 months? We started on Nairaland on March 23rd! Your first email/enquiry ever to us was just 2 months ago in May and your first payment was last month in June.

You ordered the Reccycle laptops last month June and I have completed your orders on that already! 5 of the laptops were fixed with the 17k you sent and you asked me to ship by sea -which we did a few weeks ago.
Dell 1545
HP Compaq nc6400
IBM Thinkpad G50
and 2 other laptops.

There are about 25 other laptops from that lot- some-which if you remember-I still told you 2 weeks ago-was for you to decide what to do with them

1) Ship them to Naija as they are
2) Provide funds to have them fixed
3) Possibly have a few fixed for free and the rest will serve as payment.

Everything I have stated here -I have repeated to you several times by email and on this thread.

-Your recycle job was completed over a month ago.
-5 of the laptops were shipped a few weeks ago on your instruction.
-The others are still here waiting for your decision.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
Is any body ready to partnerwit me on dis deal
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
Nostalgia21:
alright sir, as we wait for seller to reply. Pls,i want you to help me bid for this.. Keep getting error message. Don't know why. Ebay 291194288115. 2hrs left. Budget $150 below

$150 has been bid. Current bid is $140.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
wisehouse: but they wl be duo core processor? Can you share some pictures

Yes-will upload pics later tonight. Please send a reminder.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
JSparrow: how much deposit for the items and how do I get your account details mr Eko tech

For Ebay and Craigslist purchases-its 100% payment.

From our inventory-we take downpayment and balance when item arrives.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
@Lagtech, can i have updates on the mini?
Regarding the link how much will pick cost
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
crudedude: @Lagtech updated list available yet?

You I said later today -just after midday here. Will email you later tonight here-it would be after midnight then in Naija.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
lagtech:

$150 has been bid. Current bid is $140.
pls, help me read description for this 400746707125. I'd like to purchase it But i keep getting error messages. I've seen the pictures tho.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crudedude(m): 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
lagtech:

You I said later today -just after midday here. Will email you later tonight here-it would be after midnight then in Naija.
okey dokey
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
confluence: @Lagtech, can i have updates on the mini?

No new updates yet.

12 minis acquired-7 HP. Currently incomplete-check next week Sunday August 3rd.

That laptop was acquired by a Nairalander-Femadesh last week.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by JSparrow(m): 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
lagtech:

For Ebay and Craigslist purchases-its 100% payment.

From our inventory-we take downpayment and balance when item arrives.
okay so what are your account details
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
JSparrow: okay so what are your account details

Send an email to the email on Page 1 of the thread and we will send the account details to you.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
Nostalgia21:
pls, help me read description for this 400746707125. I'd like to purchase it But i keep getting error messages. I've seen the pictures tho.

BB is now $160 and 13 minutes to go,

Q10 is used-works- no chargers, accessories or SIM cards
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
lagtech:

BB is now $160 and 13 minutes to go,

Q10 is used-works- no chargers, accessories or SIM cards
pls buy.
http://wap.ebay.com/Member/F/ViewItem.aspx?aid=400746707125&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femadesh(m): 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
confluence: @Lagtech, can i have updates on the mini?
Regarding the link how much will pick cost

Confluence, I said I don buy dis lappy cince last week cheesy grin grin
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femadesh(m): 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
Nostalgia21:

This is wat is in d description:

Condition 3/5 (average)
Scratch on screen
Scratch on back
Little wear of the frame
Little sign from d side due to drop
Charger and cable not included
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
@Lagtech,
Thank you sir, what about lots of free stuff
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
@Femadesh, no problem sir will look for another one
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
femadesh:

This is wat is in d description:

Condition 3/5 (average)
Scratch on screen
Scratch on back
Little wear of the frame
Little sign from d side due to drop
Charger and cable not included
thank you femadesh..
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
Nostalgia21:
thank you femadesh..

Confirm its ok to buy with the added description form femadesh and I will buy tonight or tomorrow (need to load paypal).
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
confluence: @Lagtech,
Thank you sir, what about lots of free stuff

The Toshiba you picked last month from the batch posted on the thread and some other ones.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
Asus Lapotp with Intel Core i3 Processor-4GB RAM-250GB HD-Webcam-HDMI-15.6 LED Widescreen-DVD Burner-Windows 7-HDMI

35K to Naija.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Vstuffs(m): 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
U get mail
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
lagtech:

Confirm its ok to buy with the added description form femadesh and I will buy tonight or tomorrow (need to load paypal).
go ahead sir.. Pls try and load 2night. tomorrow may be too late as Someone else might buy it.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femadesh(m): 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
@lagtech, can u kindly help me pick this up tonight?

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/sop/4587063580.html

And this free stuffs too?

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/zip/4587232151.html
Tanx in advance sir
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femadesh(m): 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/csw/ele/4587258854.html

Anybody need this?
Just offer him something
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
femadesh: @lagtech, can u kindly help me pick this up tonight?

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/sop/4587063580.html

And this free stuffs too?

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/zip/4587232151.html
Tanx in advance sir

The computer stuff: Free things with an address can be a waste of time as anyone could have gone there and you just drive all the way and its gone. Secondly ARE YOU SURE you want these-if you dont REALLY need them-its just junk. Most look like desktop parts-do you need desktop parts?

The clothes are in Farmington-its really far from here. Do you want to pay $30 for the pick up?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femadesh(m): 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
lagtech:

The computer stuff: Free things with an address can be a waste of time as anyone could have gone there and you just drive all the way and its gone. Secondly ARE YOU SURE you want these-if you dont REALLY need them-its just junk. Most look like desktop parts-do you need desktop parts?

The clothes are in Farmington-its really far from here. Do you want to pay $30 for the pick up?

I don't know it is far... Maybe you should leave them.
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/ele/4582688349.html

I will need this one if it is not far
Tanx
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by CoolKizzy(m): 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.