Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,817 members, 7,831,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (533623 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by blaxx: 11:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ogborokiri: Is any body ready to partnerwit me on dis deal
which deal? Email chat.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ib4ola(m): 5:41am On Jul 26, 2014
I only hope our package arrives today.. seriously it has being a long delay
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:03am On Jul 26, 2014
ib4ola: I only hope our package arrives today.. seriously it has being a long delay

What package sir? I have no record of your ordering anything and this seems to be your first comment on this thread. Is it an ebay item or craigslist? Was it shipped via standard shipping or usps? We did not announce any package arriving today. All expected packages arrived last week or this week and have either been cleared and given to the owners or still with customs. Items shipped on Thursday arrive Tuesday and should be cleared for us to pick on August 2nd.On record-we have only had delays with the packages of 12 individuals comprising 3 different shipments and of those 11-3 of them have got their items this week.

Please send an email as I may be off the thread most of the weekend.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:09am On Jul 26, 2014
The shoes.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:10am On Jul 26, 2014
Other pics

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:13am On Jul 26, 2014
ib4ola: I only hope our package arrives today.. seriously it has being a long delay

I checked my mail and linked your username to -Ibrahim. Your laptop are in Lagos . Everyone in that shipment (over 20 items ) has picked up theirs. I sent you an email on July 22nd asking you to contact Jimmy to pay him the outstanding balance and arrange for the items to be sent to you.
Please call Jimmy and arrange for the movement of your goods.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 6:48am On Jul 26, 2014
lagtech:

Confirm its ok to buy with the added description form femadesh and I will buy tonight or tomorrow (need to load paypal).
sir.. Try and load paypal soon...
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:05am On Jul 26, 2014
1) Many Craigslist items that are good or cheap-go quickly-so instead of waiting for us to contact your seller-contact him/her yourself with a brief email and don't say that you in are in Naija. Also-you can get your own US number and send texts messages with the number-that way you can make enquries like
-Is the phone unlocked
-Does the tablet use a sim card
-Does the laptop battery hold a good charge
-Will the seller take less money

2) If laptops is your area-try and make a plan before buying.
-Who is your market? Who are you selling to?

If your plan is to buy many laptops on craigslist or ebay -making your orders at one time will save you costs and give you profit.

Take a trip to the shops of computer engineers and if you live in Lagos-also Computer village-find our what they need (laptop parts, laptops that are in demand etc) -with your access to the USA-you can make money supplying them

-Have you contacted schools yet? There are millions of students waiting to get access to a laptop or tablet and schools that need desktops computers-you could be the supplier.

-Printers-There are millions of printers in the USA that no one needs anymore-if you can take a quick lesson in printers and how they work-you can buy these printers by the dozens or hundreds.

I may be off online for most of the weekend-please send any urgent message by email-(not BBM-my BBM response may be very slow).
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Vstuffs(m): 7:08am On Jul 26, 2014
Bros I have sent u a reply
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Bunchersstab(m): 7:28am On Jul 26, 2014
lagtech: Other pics
How much does dis shoes/sneackers goes for?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 7:30am On Jul 26, 2014
I need that black office lace shoe and d sneackers, wat size is it?
lagtech: The shoes.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by blaxx: 9:09am On Jul 26, 2014
lagtech: Other pics
I'll need 5 pairs of Size 10.5.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 26, 2014
lagtech:

If it ships Wednesday-July 30th- earliest arrival August 9th. Possibly August 16th. Can be sent to Kano same day it arrives Lagos.
Alternative is an extra 14k and can be shipped to Kano today via USPS courier and arrive Kano next week Friday.

i cannot afford the usps courier method sir.

What is the specification of the system, as in hard disk and ram?

And can i reserve it before it arrive, as in by pasying some deposit?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femadesh(m): 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
papiforreal:

i cannot afford the usps courier method sir.

What is the specification of the system, as in hard disk and ram?

And can i reserve it before it arrive, as in by pasying some deposit?

@papiforeal, check the pix on page 53
He also put the laptop specifications there too
Its a very nice laptop

And as for reservation, u can
All you have to do is pay 75% of the total cost to his acct
Just go to d first page of this thread, there u see his email add. Request for his acct no from email and make ur payment sir

The laptop will meet next shippin day( next wednesday or thursday)

Hope my long explanation helps
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by TopSpot: 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
lagtech:

1) Many Craigslist items that are good or cheap-go quickly-so instead of waiting for us to contact your seller-contact him/her yourself with a brief email and don't say that you in are in Naija. Also-you can get your own US number and send texts messages with the number-that way you can make enquries like
-Is the phone unlocked
-Does the tablet use a sim card
-Does the laptop battery hold a good charge
-Will the seller take less money

2) If laptops is your area-try and make a plan before buying.
-Who is your market? Who are you selling to?

If your plan is to buy many laptops on craigslist or ebay -making your orders at one time will save you costs and give you profit.

Take a trip to the shops of computer engineers and if you live in Lagos-also Computer village-find our what they need (laptop parts, laptops that are in demand etc) -with your access to the USA-you can make money supplying them

-Have you contacted schools yet? There are millions of students waiting to get access to a laptop or tablet and schools that need desktops computers-you could be the supplier.

-Printers-There are millions of printers in the USA that no one needs anymore-if you can take a quick lesson in printers and how they work-you can buy these printers by the dozens or hundreds.

I may be off online for most of the weekend-please send any urgent message by email-(not BBM-my BBM response may be very slow).

I like this post. Very helpful.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by TopSpot: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hello Lagtech,
I tracked the sata caddy through ups just now. It shows it was delivered two days ago. Update?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by steviano(m): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
Pls attend to my mail ASAP
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by TopSpot: 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
@lagtech, and dont forget to attend to my mail. Thanks.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
[url][/url]
TopSpot: @lagtech, and dont forget to attend to my mail. Thanks.
femadesh:

Its a very nice laptop

Just go to d first page of this thread, there u see his email add. Request for his acct no from email and make ur payment sir

TopSpot: @lagtech, and dont forget to attend to my mail. Thanks.
femadesh:

Its a very nice laptop

yah it does Thank you.

But the one in the page 53 is 35k not 32k?

Are they the same?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by okwele1(f): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
lagtech pls reply my mail
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by steviano(m): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lagtech. Pls attend to my mail
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ib4ola(m): 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
Jimmy already called me.... thanks

lagtech:

I checked my mail and linked your username to -Ibrahim. Your laptop are in Lagos . Everyone in that shipment (over 20 items ) has picked up theirs. I sent you an email on July 22nd asking you to contact Jimmy to pay him the outstanding balance and arrange for the items to be sent to you.
Please call Jimmy and arrange for the movement of your goods.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hello Lagtech...My free pickup pls...http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/zip/4585565217.html How much will ship this by sea?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
how much will u ship two box of the tenins shoe, i need two box
lagtech: Craigslist seller that @Ogborokiri found has 46 laptops for sale-all Pentium 4 and M. He wants $1300.

He also has a garage full of stuff he is selling today at a garage sale. Including

-About 15 box of 'tennis' shoes. Each box has 6 pairs of shoes and he's selling the whole box for $10 each-thats less than $2 per shoe. Brand new.
-Lots of printers for $10 each
-Lots of used men and women's shoes-$4 each.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
TopSpot: Hello Lagtech,
I tracked the sata caddy through ups just now. It shows it was delivered two days ago. Update?

Yes its here and is in your laptop.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
yhellow: I need that black office lace shoe and d sneackers, wat size is it?

Sneakers are kids size and Sizes 5 and 6.Dont know size of the office shoe.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
Bunchersstab: How much does dis shoes/sneackers goes for?

Please check Page 52 for details of the seller and sales.

Sneakers are $10 per box-6 pairs in each box.

Shoes are $4 per pair.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
papiforreal: [url][/url]

yah it does Thank you.

But the one in the page 53 is 35k not 32k?

Are they the same?

Page 53 is an Asus i3. The one I showed you is a dual core dv9000 ( 3GB RAM-160GB HD-Webcam-17 Inch Screen, DVD, Wireless).
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
Damolux01: Hello Lagtech...My free pickup pls...http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/zip/4585565217.html How much will ship this by sea?

Thats in Minneapolis and will cost you at least $30 to pick. The free pick ups had to be only in the Brooklyn Park/Brooklyn Center/Champlin area and it was only Monday -Wednesday.
Besides that that printer has issues-even the owner said to be sure you know how to fix printers.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
yhellow: how much will u ship two box of the tenins shoe, i need two box
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
lagtech:

Page 53 is an Asus i3. The one I showed you is a dual core dv9000 ( 3GB RAM-160GB HD-Webcam-17 Inch Screen, DVD, Wireless).

oga lagtech am just confuse which one is better deal between the asu i3, and the HP dv9000, The asus i3 specification seems to be most appealing Than the dv9000 own with just 3k differnce. I think am changing to the asus i3. What is the conditin o the asus i3, like i have some scratches or brokage below the screen in the picture you posted in page 53.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.