Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,591 members, 7,847,503 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:02 PM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (535667 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by wisehouse(m): 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
lagtech: Happy Sunday to everyone.-

Shipping Clearance-Saturday
@Shinner2010-Tablet
@Tripodmode-2 NetBooks
@ib4ola-2 Laptops

Laptop Parts can be moneymakers-If you have access to Computer or are a computer engineer-consider selling/supplying laptop dvd drives-they sell for N3000 to 5000 for one-but you can get them from recycling centers at for as low as $1 to $5-with shipping-it can land in Naija for as low as 1k or less and even if you sell for 2k-thats double the money
are they new ones, what are d spec. Do they fit to any laptop.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by wisehouse(m): 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
@lagtech

is dis both a desktop and computer
hw much wl bring dis down to nija.

minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/sys/4551079813.html

thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
This delay in shipment is something else...won't they call Mr Jimmy for pickup again? sad

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by EUGENE4GOO(m): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
@Lagtech, I sent you you a mail. Check it
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
lagtech: Deal of the Day for Importers & Resellers
-HP EliteBook 8440p-Intel Core i5-6GB RAM-500GB HD-Webcam-FingerPrint Reader----Worth 60k
-Asus Laptop-Intel Core i3-4GB RAM-250GB HD-Webcam-HDMI----------------Worth 50k
-Toshiba Satellite A505-Intel Core i3-160GB HD-Webcam------------------Worth 50k
-Gateway TA1 Tablet Laptop-Pentium M-40GB HD-1GB RAM-DVD--------Worth 22k

Buy all 4 for just 100k- and sell them for almost double that and more.
Are these laptops in 9ja? If not, will they ship by sea or air If by air, I'm interested sir.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ponybiz: 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
Oga lag plzz check dis stuff 4 me 4589470452
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
wisehouse: @lagtech

is dis both a desktop and computer
hw much wl bring dis down to nija.

minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/sys/4551079813.html

thanks

This is best by sea. By sea total for this would be about 14k to 17k. But this seller's price is high in my opinion.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
wisehouse: are they new ones, what are d spec. Do they fit to any laptop.
DVD drives are mostly universal-and work in any laptops- There are two types The SATA and the IDE
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
Damolux01: This delay in shipment is something else...won't they call Mr Jimmy for pickup again? sad

There is no delay.The last delay was 3 to 4 weeks ago and all have arrived since then or are arriving this week.
In fact on our list-almost all the people with delayed shipments have gotten their items or their items are with Jimmy. Except for 5 or 6 people.
Items are being picked up 2 to 3 times a week. Your dell is already on ground and as soon as we pick it up-we will inform you.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
lagtech: Deal of the Day for Importers & Resellers
-HP EliteBook 8440p-Intel Core i5-6GB RAM-500GB HD-Webcam-FingerPrint Reader----Worth 60k
-Asus Laptop-Intel Core i3-4GB RAM-250GB HD-Webcam-HDMI----------------Worth 50k
-Toshiba Satellite A505-Intel Core i3-160GB HD-Webcam------------------Worth 50k
-Gateway TA1 Tablet Laptop-Pentium M-40GB HD-1GB RAM-DVD--------Worth 22k

Buy all 4 for just 100k- and sell them for almost double that and more.
these fly by air?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
Damolux01: Are these laptops in 9ja? If not, will they ship by sea or air If by air, I'm interested sir.

Either one you choose. That price reflects air shipping.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
NnamdiN: these fly by air?

Yes.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ponybiz: pls offer this guy 50 http://minneapolis.en.craigslist.org/dak/ele/4569121634.html

With distance of pick up-this will land in Naija for about 21k.

Seller doesnt have a phone-you can send him an email from your end with the offer.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
lagtech:

Yes.
Mon and Tues are holidays, Wednesday go late?

Will I hear from Jimmy soon? My clients don dey disappear one by one
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
idokojerry:
But bros this is not fair! Haba, you never told me package wasn't shipped and I specified they should come through sea shipping when I made the order. And the orders I made was for Dell D630 laptop,Dell D630 battery,Samsung GT-B3100 battery,PS2 Console + games, Bags. And this order was may 15 and no where near june. People who I bought these items for are on my neck and now labeling me a fraud. I am not happy at all.

Bros -what is not fair.

The date your purchased is not the issue. The issue is you chose to ship by sea and we had no sea shipping until the end of June and like @Xtfield @ Confluence and others who had large boxes-everyone was constantly notified about shipping by sea. Day after day-we promoted it and gave rates-even posted pictures. You didnt bring it up-you didnt pay for shipping and at a point I asked you as your boxes are many and were taking up lots of space.
I even told you that with the size of your boxes-your items will likely need an extra large box and that you could fill the box with things. Except that you are telling me that you paid into another bank account? And in between this period -you ordered several things and some were even shipped to you in Nigeria by air and you have collected them.
What would you have expected me to do?

Only 4 people paid for shipping by sea in June
Xtfield
Mrsleamy
COnfluence
Ceasar

and only 2 people paid for shipping by sea in July
Mrsleamy
Ceasar

If you know the number of people who order things and dont finish paying or dont pay for shipping-it has become a huge challenge-as the items are plying up.

Why would you buy something since May 15th and not once in over 2 months ask about it until yesterday despite the fact that you have been making orders almost every other week? My assumption was that you were not ready to ship.

There's a person on this thread-who ordered about 20 laptops and almost 2 months after-the laptops are still here-he hasn't paid for shipping and they are just sitting here. And after that he has ordered many other things and those have been shipped.
Theres another person who about 3 weeks ago-pressured and pressured us to pick up a laptop even though he had not paid even half of the required amount-explaining and explaining that he would pay on Monday since it was weekend and he didn't want someone else to get the laptop-well we drove the 60 miles to get the laptop and not one word has been heard from that person since-even though he or she is active in other threads.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
biz2get: @lagtech what would it cost to bring this item to lagos?? ebay item number 261542001097 it ends in six hrs thanks.

You sent your message around 4am USA time on a Sunday-no way I could have seen it.

Sorry -item has ended.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
papiforreal:

ok.. I'm in for the asus. Will deposit immediately naija banks get bacl to work.

Ok Sir.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
ib4ola: @lagtech.. are those printer leaser jet or inkjet?

Deskjet printers.
realjoker: lagtech pls I need galaxy s3, like how much should I budget

Not too sure-but please search craigslist and ebay. And then send us the link.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ponybiz: 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
lagtech:

With distance of pick up-this will land in Naija for about 21k.

Seller doesnt have a phone-you can send him an email from your end with the offer.
how much is 4 d fuel to see if at all to paste another link.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
EUGENE4GOO: @Lagtech, do you have printer of such price above $10 that can print colour. I need one. Also 320gb and 500gb with 2gb and 4gb ram at a very good price

I dont have any printers-but you can find many for cheap or free on Craigslist. Search nearer the Brooklyn Park so as to save you cost.

I also posted some pics from a seller who has about 30 of them.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
yhellow: is ds $5 per box?

The Tennis shoes? $10 per box.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
TopSpot: Lagtech, thanks for this post. I dont know why I havent thought about this before. I will soon be visiting engineers in my area.

Lag, pls just one pic of the laptop homepage (the dell) will be greatly appreciated.

I will do that tonight here (which is early Monday morning in Naija).
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ponybiz: how much is 4 d fuel to see if at all to paste another link.

$20 petrol + $30 commission.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
lagtech:

Bros -what is not fair.

The date your purchased is not the issue. The issue is you chose to ship by sea and we had no sea shipping until the end of June and like @Xtfield @ Confluence and others who had large boxes-everyone was constantly notified about shipping by sea. Day after day-we promoted it and gave rates-even posted pictures. You didnt bring it up-you didnt pay for shipping and at a point I asked you as your boxes are many and were taking up lots of space.
I even told you that with the size of your boxes-your items will likely need an extra large box and that you could fill the box with things. Except that you are telling me that you paid into another bank account? And in between this period -you ordered several things and some were even shipped to you in Nigeria by air and you have collected them.
What would you have expected me to do?

Only 4 people paid for shipping by sea in June
Xtfield
Mrsleamy
COnfluence
Ceasar

and only 2 people paid for shipping by sea in July
Mrsleamy
Ceasar

If you know the number of people who order things and dont finish paying or dont pay for shipping-it has become a huge challenge-as the items are plying up.

Why would you buy something since May 15th and not once in over 2 months ask about it until yesterday despite the fact that you have been making orders almost every other week? My assumption was that you were not ready to ship.

There's a person on this thread-who ordered about 20 laptops and almost 2 months after-the laptops are still here-he hasn't paid for shipping and they are just sitting here. And after that he has ordered many other things and those have been shipped.
Theres another person who about 3 weeks ago-pressured and pressured us to pick up a laptop even though he had not paid even half of the required amount-explaining and explaining that he would pay on Monday since it was weekend and he didn't want someone else to get the laptop-well we drove the 60 miles to get the laptop and not one word has been heard from that person since-even though he or she is active in other threads.
Apart from the bags you posted pics for and PS2 you have acknowledged,please list my other items with you. I believed quoted price included fees for sea shipping. If I knew it wasn't, I would not have made order.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
lagtech:

There is no delay.The last delay was 3 to 4 weeks ago and all have arrived since then or are arriving this week.
In fact on our list-almost all the people with delayed shipments have gotten their items or their items are with Jimmy. Except for 5 or 6 people.
Items are being picked up 2 to 3 times a week. Your dell is already on ground and as soon as we pick it up-we will inform you.
I pray it gets picked up this week sir.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
lagtech:

Either one you choose. That price reflects air shipping.
Let me know if no one has booked this pls...I'm interested!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
Oga lag wat abt d iteam id i sent u did u check on it help me ask d seller hw much 4 all
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
Is any body still in for d 30k deal i need jst 1 person to go
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
bro, sent u a mail. kindly respond
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
idokojerry:
Apart from the bags you posted pics for and PS2 you have acknowledged,please list my other items with you. I believed quoted price included fees for sea shipping. If I knew it wasn't, I would not have made order.

You paid N32, 300 for the 2 blackberries on May 14th. These were sent to you in May and you collected them.

You then paid N33, 150 on May 19th. This covered:

Dell Laptop ($50)
PS2 Game $25
Bags from $40
Speakers + 1 Other item ( I think a tablet)
Added to this was the cost of pick up to the different cities: Inver Grove Heights, St.Paul, Maple Grove, Anoka .
You didnt include shipping-and when I asked you-you said I should only send the phones, speakers and tablet (i think) by air. That the rest should go by sea.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.