Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

PDP Supporters Begging For Corn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Supporters Begging For Corn (3629 Views)

Fayose Blasts Obasanjo For Always Begging For Political Favours / APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
APC is gradually been wiped out and you are here laughing abi?

berem: grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
He's already holding an umbrella and breathing the fresh air everywhere....he now knows better!

DickDastardly: I miss Gbawe tongue

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by Firefire(m): 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
egift: @FireFire, the stingy Omisore have no plan for Osun State. Or can you tell us what his plans for Osun State are. (PS: Don't pretend you did not read this grin)

Bros, you can not tell the taste of soup by its aroma.

I would have supported another candidate but surely not APC candidate.

and to be honest since I dont like APC due to their many sins, I decided to support any opposition irrespective of political party.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
omenka: Rotflmao!!! grin. Una nor dey tire. Egift I hail oo. Keep the flame burning. Berem, Obiagelli, cleverly, Demdem, Gbawe, GenBuhari, how una dey?? Complements from ur comrade in the struggle. The struggle for the emancipation of our fellow countrymen including the cankerworms must and shall be won! God bless us all.
Omenka welcome back o! I have missed you and cleverly and other APC supporters who are yet to come back after the tsunami that struck nairaland. cheesy

Welcome bros! cool

6 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by ShineuEye: 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
Obiagelli:
bros i dey, i am beginning to give up on this emancipation thing o. Someone on this forum just told me he wants lagos in the hands of bode George. I don tiya o.

No be only "tiya" you go soon "timaya".
Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by ShineuEye: 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2014
berem: Omenka welcome back o! I have missed you and cleverly and other APC supporters who are yet to come back after the tsunami that struck nairaland. cheesy

Welcome bros! cool

Why do you think they refused to "come back"?
Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
Fresh air noni!

Shine u Eye:

Why do you think they refused to "come back"?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
next Lagos election....na one man one vote....APC prepare well...una never consolidate una don dey attach unaself to northern supporters of APC....placing heavy economic yoke on the citizens under your rule...abegi Fresh air noni till 2019!

Obiagelli:
exactly by burning BRT buses. Yeye dey smell.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
Shine u Eye:

No be only "tiya" you go soon "timaya".
na sign of tiredness.

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by omenka(m): 2:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
Obiagelli:
bros i dey, i am beginning to give up on this emancipation thing o. Someone on this forum just told me he wants lagos in the hands of bode George. I don tiya o.
I kinda share your sentiments my dear. But one thing I know is, there's nowhere in the world where holistic positive change came without a huge cost. Such cost could range from emotional, physical, financial, and indeed lives! The struggle here has taken a toll on me emotionally, especially given the barrage of hate induced threads that some posters churn out daily without the mods doing anything to stem the tide. Very painful seeing nigerians go for each other's jugular simply because they come from a different tribe, religion or region. Tried as much we can to advocate and promote love and tolerance but sadly, the more you try, the more vicious the attacks get. Guess I might as well just take refuge in some much more mundane sections of the forum. At least, there, I wld be spared the agony of seeing all that bitterness that characterise this section.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by LeOstrich: 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
egift how far, any update on faith belle?

supporter of APC grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by egift(m): 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
Firefire: and to be honest since I dont like APC due to their many sins, I decided to support any opposition irrespective of political party.

You are driven by hatred and not an assessment of a candidate. Take for instance here in Enugu, I support Chime because he is doing what he was elected to do. But you my friend, you simply paint everyone with your Brush of Hate.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by Firefire(m): 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
egift:

You are driven by hatred and not an assessment of a candidate. Take for instance here in Enugu, I support Chime because he is doing what he was elected to do. But you my friend, you simply paint everyone with your Brush of Hate.

You should have asked me what caused hatred
Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by LeOstrich: 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
egift:

any update on faith belle?

ediot

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by MajHeadache: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2014

2 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by MajHeadache: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
berem you ugly witch any update you chronic janjaweeded cun.t

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by MajHeadache: 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2014
pathetic osunite

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by egift(m): 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
Maj. Headache:
berem you ugly witch any update you chronic janjaweeded cun.t
grin grin grin grin

Bros I think by now, you should have known that Nairalanders are very cultured, educated and very vast. Most of us do not respond to the mentally challenged among us. That way people can know who is mad and who is not.

BTW, I do not run an asylum or residence for junkies. Kindly direct your lunacy to the appropriate authorities. Best of Luck my brother.

10 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
egift:

Bros I think by now, you should have known that Nairalanders are very cultured, educated and very vast. Most of us do not respond to the mentally challenged among us. That way people can know who is mad and who is not.

BTW, I do not run an asylum or residence for junkies. Kindly direct your lunacy to the appropriate authorities. Best of Luck my brother.
don't mind that attention seeking he-goat and his likes. His types are better ignored. Onye ara!

6 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
smartchoice: APC is gradually been wiped out and you are here laughing abi?

and when did you become a PDP supporter smartchoice?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by Firefire(m): 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
smartchoice: APC is gradually been wiped out and you are here laughing abi?

very funny grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
I support progressives.

berem: and when did you become a PDP supporter smartchoice?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
smartchoice: I support progressives.

what is so progressive about PDP in the last 15years?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by dubienatti(m): 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
I think i like dis omisore corn fiesta.fayo baba did his rice thing, omi is tryin not to copy bumper to bomber...gud thinkin
Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by femimike1(m): 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
there's no big deal with the crowd, what do you expect from a ruling governor undecided , entertainer cheesy ,skelewu dancer grin ,, Aregbe's campaign is always filled with Top Naija Artist (musicians, actors and actresses) Kwam 1, saheed osupa, LKT, Tony tetula, weird MC, Sanyeri odulade adekola, Uncle Saka grin etc... i'm not exaggerating bro, try and see one of his campaigns...

NOTE.. if you're not in Osun state i will give you a link to see his comedy shows , i mean Campaign grin

Reallagbake2: Omisore has only ten supporters? Compare those to Aregbesola's NB:these pictures are from a lone campaign in Osogbo!
Omisore, you want votes? BringbackBolaIge grin
Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by somcherry(f): 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
I see poverty written all over the picture grin.
Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by doncaster(m): 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
berem: Omenka welcome back o! I have missed you and cleverly and other APC supporters who are yet to come back after the tsunami that struck nairaland. cheesy

Welcome bros! cool
After the whooping by feedddfeee. Somebody told me Gbawe uses walking stick now. Is it true? But Gbawe is not old now abi feeddeeefeee blow cripple am? grin grin
Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by somcherry(f): 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
LeOstrich: egift how far, any update on faith belle?

supporter of APC grin grin grin grin grin

lwkmd grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by Reallagbake2: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
Welcome bros! cool
Exactly. Omenka, welcome back. cool cool
Berem, what about koboko69?

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
Reallagbake2: Exactly. Omenka, welcome back. cool cool
Berem, what about koboko69?
dunno how he disappeared again.. Or maybe he's using another moniker.
Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
Dp
Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by Reallagbake2: 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
berem: dunno how he disappeared again. I remember sending him a pm few week ago. Or maybe he's using another moniker.
#BringBackKoboko. Koboko68 or Koboko69, if you're alive, pls come back. The e-force has missed you! sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mugabe Laughs At Ghana “they Are Still As Poor As In The 60s" / Court Ruling: Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG / Nigeria Has Given So Much To The Igbo Nation, Why Do Some Of Them Wish Her Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.