Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids (3851 Views)

How A Fake Pastor Claims To Cure Hiv-video / Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by ebenice(m): 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
Apatheist:
What does my username say?
I would have love to see you say it yourself and hear how it will sound, but anyways i dont trust usernames, i want to hear it frm d horses mouth
Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
ebenice:
I would have love to see you say it yourself and hear how it will sound, but anyways i dont trust usernames, i want to hear it frm d horses mouth
I'm atheist. smiley
Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by EvilBrain1(m): 11:25pm On Jul 07, 2014
Jackeeh:

Awwwww so bitter and pained. Why? Lol. Well, If it will ease ur pain n bitterness a little,lol, I hv my previous and new test results. Been negative since December 2012. Don't worry I'll go check again just to be sure all d hospitals I've visited for d test don't hv faulty machines. Even a medical doctor is in awe of this unnatural happening even though he believes miracles do happen sha.lol. So u see, ur opinions don't matter here. Lmao. I wish I knew you in person so u could do the test yourself. Only then would you believe. Or if u had a diagnostic centre, I wouldn't mind testing there. Lol. Buh since that ain't possible, I just have to enjoy what I've been supernaturally blessed with and no "evil brain" can even take that away. And I ain't afraid of anything. I tell whoever cares to listen. What do I hv to be ashamed of? I've been given a second chance and not even satan can take that away.

I'm not bitter and pained, I'm trying to save your life so keep the christian tribal attitude to one side and listen.

Did you do a confirmatory test? Because the HIV test they usually do to screen people is a "quick and dirty" type that has a high rate of false positives and false negatives. Once someone has tested positive, you don't repeat the same rapid test again. Instead you do a proper confirmatory test which ideally would be a PCR test to look for HIV DNA, or at the very least a full ELISA test. Write those acronyms down and ask your doctor to refer you to the nearest federal teaching hospital's APIN clinic to do them (or NIMR at Yaba if you live in Lagos). If you do a confirmatory test and its negative, I'll agree and even pop some champagne for you. But you have no business telling yourself you're negative if you haven't done a confirmatory test.

You are playing with serious fire. HIV is now a disease you can live with to a ripe old age and still have healthy, HIV-negative children without any outsiders even knowing you're positive. But AIDS is a different matter, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Go and do the confirmatory test. And if you get bad news, face it head on, take your drugs and move on with your life.

Seriously!!!

2 Likes

Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 08, 2014
@Evilbrain1

There's a strong movement led by no other than The great Peter Duesberg who are challenging the HIV to aids hypothesis. Another is the Perth group in Australia.

Their contention is, the HIV does not lead to AIDS and that AIDS is an entirely new disease caused by several other factors.

As a medical practitioner, what's your take on this?
Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by Jackeeh(m): 8:35am On Jul 08, 2014
EvilBrain1:

I'm not bitter and pained, I'm trying to save your life so keep the christian tribal attitude to one side and listen.

Did you do a confirmatory test? Because the HIV test they usually do to screen people is a "quick and dirty" type that has a high rate of false positives and false negatives. Once someone has tested positive, you don't repeat the same rapid test again. Instead you do a proper confirmatory test which ideally would be a PCR test to look for HIV DNA, or at the very least a full ELISA test. Write those acronyms down and ask your doctor to refer you to the nearest federal teaching hospital's APIN clinic to do them (or NAIMA at Yaba if you live in Lagos). If you do a confirmatory test and its negative, I'll agree and even pop some champaign for you. But you have no business telling yourself you're negative if you haven't done a confirmatory test.

You are playing with serious fire. HIV is now a disease you can live with to a ripe old age and still have healthy HIV-negative children without any outsiders even knowing you're positive. But AIDS is a different matter, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Go and do the confirmatory test. And if you get bad news, face it head on, take your drugs and move on with your life.

Seriously!!!

All I can say is, "eeya".
Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by Joagbaje(m): 8:39am On Jul 08, 2014
Samueldo:

thanks but i still need a beter answer probably from some religion fanatics

There are several cases of HIV healed through prayers . I can send some to you or upload here later
Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by Jackeeh(m): 9:04am On Jul 08, 2014
EvilBrain:

Guy, you tested HIV positive and you are in denial. Seriously, go and see a doctor, take your drugs and stay healthy.

This has gone beyond nairaland yabis now, I'm dead serious. Stop lying to yourself and get treated. HIV not a death sentence. You don't even have to tell anyone apart from your spouse if you're worried about the stigma.

Don't allow yourself to develop full blown AIDS. That stuff is no joke.

Seriously!!!

You can't get me cos I'm way above you. But for those of you who are believing God for something, please hold fast with unwavering faith because the devil is everywhere, even on nairaland. He's got agents here as well who are out to destroy ur faith in God through senseless arguments and theories. As a christian, believe the word of God totally and refuse to be deceived. It works if you hold on fast. Jesus is Lord. His Word is the same, yesterday, today and forever. Refuse to believe otherwise. satan knows that it's only through faith that u can receive from God. So I just laugh when I see his agents here on nairaland try to destroy people's faith. Brethren, beware satan is speaking through his agents in nairaland. Be steadfast and immovable
Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by dorox(m): 9:08am On Jul 08, 2014
ebenice:

Mr man, i've seen an amputee leg re.grow at a deeper life crusade in chanchaga minna niger state in '94 during pastor kumuyi prayer session.. God is not limited. God stil does wonders may be u are not exposed to a true bible base miracle church service, but hey! I'm a living witness of solid awesome miracles, i've seen aids get cured, breast cancer got healed, mental ilness made whole, bed riden sicken people rise to full heathy Life by The Power in the name of JESUS. No jokes Gods is watching me if am lying, its the truth . Miracles are real. U need to experience one to know. Stp doubting God
Why must you tell lies? Don't you know that it makes you a child of the devil in doing so? It would have been better to just say that you were at a crusade where it was claimed that an amputee was healed. But to have said that you saw the leg grow, is a blatant lie.

1 Like

Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by ebenice(m): 9:25am On Jul 08, 2014
dorox:
Why must you tell lies? Don't you know that it makes you a child of the devil in doing so? It would have been better to just say that you were at a crusade where it was claimed that an amputee was healed. But to have said that you saw the leg grow, is a blatant lie.
You see what i did? I made it so clear that you wunt ask me the silly question of where, when or how it happend, hence i was so specific, but no matter how u make maths simple, people wey go fail go stil fail. U saw me wrote the venue and period it happend i made it so clear and obvious so u can verify 4 urself and cum bak to tel me it didnt hapen or it did. Instead u chose the usual NL athiestic aproach.. But anyways i was there it wasnt dem say dem say it hapend beside me live. It regrew bro. God stil does miracle
Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by dorox(m): 9:53am On Jul 08, 2014
ebenice:
You see what i did? I made it so clear that you wunt ask me the silly question of where, when or how it happend, hence i was so specific, but no matter how u make maths simple, people wey go fail go stil fail. U saw me wrote the venue and period it happend i made it so clear and obvious so u can verify 4 urself and cum bak to tel me it didnt hapen or it did. Instead u chose the usual NL athiestic aproach.. But anyways i was there it wasnt dem say dem say it hapend beside me live. It regrew bro. God stil does miracle

You are yet to support your claim with any evidence to give it credibility. Chachanga Mina is a vague location, and 94' is a vague date. If you really want your story to be verified, you should provide us with the full name of the person that received the miracle to enable us search for the person online and most importantly a photo or video evidence of the crusade because I could not find any such video or story in the Deeper Life website.
You made the claim so it is up to you to prove that it is not a lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by EvilBrain1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2014
Jackeeh:
You can't get me cos I'm way above you. But for those of you who are believing God for something, please hold fast with unwavering faith because the devil is everywhere, even on nairaland. He's got agents here as well who are out to destroy ur faith in God through senseless arguments and theories. As a christian, believe the word of God totally and refuse to be deceived. It works if you hold on fast. Jesus is Lord. His Word is the same, yesterday, today and forever. Refuse to believe otherwise. satan knows that it's only through faith that u can receive from God. So I just laugh when I see his agents here on nairaland try to destroy people's faith. Brethren, beware satan is speaking through his agents in nairaland. Be steadfast and immovable

^^^And this is exactly why I hate religion. This is an educated guy who has a perfectly treatable condition, yet he's refusing to get help because he's "holding on to his faith". Religion literally kills people! It makes otherwise intelligent people make stûpid decisions with terrible consequences.

If you know how many HIV and cancer patients I've seen who've died or suffered needlessly because they delayed proper treatment while waiting for magic healing, you wouldn't be surprised I'm an atheist.

I hope it turns out well for him sha, though I'm not optimistic. Maybe someone else can talk some sense into him.

1 Like

Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
ebenice:

Mr man, i've seen an amputee leg re.grow at a deeper life crusade in chanchaga minna niger state in '94 during pastor kumuyi prayer session.. God is not limited. God stil does wonders may be u are not exposed to a true bible base miracle church service, but hey! I'm a living witness of solid awesome miracles, i've seen aids get cured, breast cancer got healed, mental ilness made whole, bed riden sicken people rise to full heathy Life by The Power in the name of JESUS. No jokes Gods is watching me if am lying, its the truth . Miracles are real. U need to experience one to know. Stp doubting God

abeg stop lieing for gadssakes!!!!!! lipsrsealed angry
Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by Samueldo(m): 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
I believe in miracle but can't still just imagin this, healing HIV/AIDS with prayer is like replacing an amputed arm back with Prayer.
Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by mazaje(m): 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
ebenice:

Pants on fire!!!. . .Telling sweet lies for Jesus is the name of the game. . .

1 Like

Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by Weah96: 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
EvilBrain1:

The problem isn't what the bible says, the problem is that it doesn't agree with reality.

Well put. We are expected to believe a manuscript on faith, and simply ignore the contents.

1 Like

Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by Weah96: 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
Jackeeh:

Awwwww so bitter and pained. Why? Lol. Well, If it will ease ur pain n bitterness a little,lol, I hv my previous and new test results. Been negative since December 2012. Don't worry I'll go check again just to be sure all d hospitals I've visited for d test don't hv faulty machines. Even a medical doctor is in awe of this unnatural happening even though he believes miracles do happen sha.lol. So u see, ur opinions don't matter here. Lmao. I wish I knew you in person so u could do the test yourself. Only then would you believe. Or if u had a diagnostic centre, I wouldn't mind testing there. Lol. Buh since that ain't possible, I just have to enjoy what I've been supernaturally blessed with and no "evil brain" can even take that. away. And I ain't afraid of anything. I tell whoever cares to listen. What do I hv to be ashamed of? I've been given a second chance and not even satan can take that away.

Have Christians joined the club of telling holy lies too? Kai!! If this was true, your story would have been on CNN, BBC, and Facebook. Even the president of Gambia managed to get coverage on CNN for merely claiming to have the cure for HIV. You are the living witness that the scientists are wrong, and yet your story only makes it to the back pages of NL?

3 Likes

Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by Haywhymido(m): 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
Prayer dey cure aids? I don hear. We r talking of virus here nt sickness. Idiots, if prayer trully cure aids den y do we stil av people with hiv/aids in our society? Arn't dere people who can pray 4 dem? Nt only poverty is a disease, ignorance is a disease too. Let doze silly blockhead religion diehard keep fooling u. Idiots
Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by Weah96: 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
Haywhymido: Prayer dey cure aids? I don hear. We r talking of virus here nt sickness. Idiots, if prayer trully cure aids den y do we stil av people with hiv/aids in our society? Arn't dere people who can pray 4 dem? Nt only poverty is a disease, ignorance is a disease too. Let doze silly blockhead religion diehard keep fooling u. Idiots

Stop questioning the power of the holy spirit.
Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by Haywhymido(m): 12:08am On Jul 10, 2014
Weah96:

Stop questioning the power of the holy spirit.
holy spirit Abeg stop dat nonsense. Gullible fellow. Until ur so called prophets cure one aids patient b4 my eyes. I won't stop doubting u n ur c.o.c.k n bull story.
Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by qstar(m): 8:49am On Jul 10, 2014
Haywhymido: holy spirit Abeg stop dat nonsense. Gullible fellow. Until ur so called prophets cure one aids patient b4 my eyes. I won't stop doubting u n ur c.o.c.k n bull story.

Weah96 is, prolly, more of a skeptic than you.

It was just an innuendo.
Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by EyeHateGod: 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
AIDS no dey show for face.
The people claiming to be healed are usually paid actors.
Ask yourself how come you've never seen an amputee being healed?
Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by otemanuduno: 2:49am On Sep 08, 2016
Jackeeh:
Yes. I am a living Testimony. In other words, I was once certified HIV positive. My status today is negative. Yes, God still answers prayers. I am a witness
Do you know that your experience can help lead scientists into finding the cure for HIV once and for all. But first, who told you that you were HIV positive? In how many places were you tested for it? What made you think you have it in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 08, 2016
Jackeeh:

It seems ure an amputee. Take heart. Have u thought of getting an artificial limb? You know it's God who gave innovative ideas to scientists to create artificial limbs. So in a way, he has answered.
Did God also create artificial white blood cells for the aid victim too, when will these Nigerians grab sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Bonné Moon-johnson Dies Unexpectedly / Is There Life After Death? / Reasons Why You Should Not Bother To Read The Quran!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.