Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Lets Talk: How Do You Vent Your Anger On The Opposite Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Talk: How Do You Vent Your Anger On The Opposite Sex? (1997 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / How Many Opposite Sex U Had Sex With In Ur Entire Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Talk: How Do You Vent Your Anger On The Opposite Sex? by Xyge(m): 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
That's the question. How you vent your anger on folks of the opposite sex? For the guys, does your expression of anger differ from male to female?
Re: Lets Talk: How Do You Vent Your Anger On The Opposite Sex? by Mutuwa(m): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
Yes it differs..best way to vent ur anger on a female is not to really vent it out grin..if her ill doing(s) were inadvertently done then sit and confabulate on it.if however its d opposite,then apply the law of silence for sometime then heat it up when she knows she was stupid for her actions.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk: How Do You Vent Your Anger On The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
Notice everything around her except her for a day or two. grin
Re: Lets Talk: How Do You Vent Your Anger On The Opposite Sex? by LaurelP(m): 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
Believe me, d best way to vent ur anger on ladies is to ignore dem
It works.
Don't even argue with dem cos they'll make u do wat u wudnt normally do
Just keep quiet and act as though she doesn't exist and she'll get d msg
Women love attention nd when u withold it, they come looking for it
Re: Lets Talk: How Do You Vent Your Anger On The Opposite Sex? by Xyge(m): 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
LaurelP: Believe me, d best way to vent ur anger on ladies is to ignore dem
It works.
Don't even argue with dem cos they'll make u do wat u wudnt normally do
Just keep quiet and act as though she doesn't exist and she'll get d msg
Women love attention nd when u withold it, they come looking for it
yeah bro, i acquisce with you.. You can't argue more than a lady..she's two steps ahead of you in this regard. Hehehe... As the arguement gets heated, she gets hotter... But i bet my swiss wristwatch worth...erm..send a pm to enquire..she can't deal with SILENCE..
Re: Lets Talk: How Do You Vent Your Anger On The Opposite Sex? by dre11(m): 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
Just walk away...
The more u stay, the more tempted u are to react negatively.....
So, walk away from them....

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk: How Do You Vent Your Anger On The Opposite Sex? by Xyge(m): 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
Lets have the ladies(amazons).. hehehe.. air their views on this one.. Mods, thanks in advance for moving this thread to frontpage..
Re: Lets Talk: How Do You Vent Your Anger On The Opposite Sex? by Lordabas: 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2014

Just high five her face..no time for nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk: How Do You Vent Your Anger On The Opposite Sex? by Xyge(m): 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
Lordabas:
Just high five her face..no time for nonsense.
hehehe.. Take a chill pill, bros smiley
Re: Lets Talk: How Do You Vent Your Anger On The Opposite Sex? by Justeenaleo(f): 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
Break tha game box,pieces the chords,relax nd enjoy the pain
Re: Lets Talk: How Do You Vent Your Anger On The Opposite Sex? by MadCow1: 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
Silence...

cool
Re: Lets Talk: How Do You Vent Your Anger On The Opposite Sex? by MadCow1: 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
Justeenaleo: Break tha game box,pieces the chords,relax nd enjoy the pain

angry

Somebody bring a body bag for this one.. angry

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk: How Do You Vent Your Anger On The Opposite Sex? by Shedysworld(m): 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
Just like some of the guys said silent treatment is the best way to deal wt a girl.
Re: Lets Talk: How Do You Vent Your Anger On The Opposite Sex? by Justeenaleo(f): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
Mad Cow:

angry

Somebody bring a body bag for this one.. angry
Wow its already working grin

Tha only madcow sharing my birth date
Oooshey
Re: Lets Talk: How Do You Vent Your Anger On The Opposite Sex? by xynerise: 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
Start patronizing Mama Carol's restaurant
Re: Lets Talk: How Do You Vent Your Anger On The Opposite Sex? by MadCow1: 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
Justeenaleo:

Oooshey

We are both Leo's and you should know that a Male Lion no dey carry ehn Xbox and Call of Duty CDs play. angry

That's why Mufasa killed Simbas popsy.

Lol..

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk: How Do You Vent Your Anger On The Opposite Sex? by MadCow1: 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
Seun!

How come I have MadCow 1 as my user I.D instead of Mad Cow?
Re: Lets Talk: How Do You Vent Your Anger On The Opposite Sex? by LaurelP(m): 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
MadCow1: Seun!

How come I have MadCow 1 as my user I.D instead of Mad Cow?

Whether na Madcow1 or Madcow2, Madcow na Madcow!!
Re: Lets Talk: How Do You Vent Your Anger On The Opposite Sex? by Xyge(m): 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
xynerise: Start patronizing Mama Carol's restaurant
hehe.. You wan kill the girl finish be that.
Re: Lets Talk: How Do You Vent Your Anger On The Opposite Sex? by Xyge(m): 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
Justeenaleo:

Oooshey
lol.. Naughty gurlie.. Mr. Madcow, this lady don use you as the 'lab rat' for this experiment o.. Haha
Re: Lets Talk: How Do You Vent Your Anger On The Opposite Sex? by MadCow1: 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2014
LaurelP:

Whether na Madcow1 or Madcow2, Madcow na Madcow!!

WAKA!!
Re: Lets Talk: How Do You Vent Your Anger On The Opposite Sex? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
Xyge: That's the question. How you vent your anger on folks of the opposite sex? For the guys, does your expression of anger differ from male to female?
Xyge: That's the question. How you vent your anger on folks of the opposite sex? For the guys, does your expression of anger differ from male to female?
when i'm pissed by a female, my d.ick stands erect and start's glowing red. And any woman i find desireable at that moment should get ready for hot sex. Luckily for me. I rarely get angry
Re: Lets Talk: How Do You Vent Your Anger On The Opposite Sex? by kingjoe(m): 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2014
please come to my aid oh.my fiancee just seized my phone,cos yesterday i did not pick her missed call about 10.actually i was with friends and told her i will call her back later but she kept disburbing my line .i gnored the calls .today,she came to my place after pleading to her .she angrily started calling all female numbers in my call log .as if that was not enough,she took my phone while leaving.i dont have aphone as am typing .please help me b4 i kill somebody tommorow.she has taken her madness too far.mine will commence tommorow
Re: Lets Talk: How Do You Vent Your Anger On The Opposite Sex? by Xyge(m): 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:

when i'm pissed by a female, my d.ick stands erect and start's glowing red. And any woman i find desireable at that moment should get ready for hot sex. Luckily for me. I rarely get angry
hahahahahaha... One word. Crazy.
Re: Lets Talk: How Do You Vent Your Anger On The Opposite Sex? by STENON(f): 11:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
Evn if you have done the worst, I wont argue/say more on the topic that aoused the anger........Bt i will let you knw that I'm angry with you and thats all.....
Re: Lets Talk: How Do You Vent Your Anger On The Opposite Sex? by ShirelleBaby: 10:08am On Jul 07, 2014
I walk away and switch off my fone till am satisfied!!and if he doesn't make extra effort in apologising-the love wanes and I might fall prey into already waiting arms
Re: Lets Talk: How Do You Vent Your Anger On The Opposite Sex? by mencade5(m): 10:32am On Jul 07, 2014
kkkk
Re: Lets Talk: How Do You Vent Your Anger On The Opposite Sex? by Odunharry(m): 10:42am On Jul 07, 2014
kingjoe: please come to my aid oh.my fiancee just seized my phone,cos yesterday i did not pick her missed call about 10.actually i was with friends and told her i will call her back later but she kept disburbing my line .i gnored the calls .today,she came to my place after pleading to her .she angrily started calling all female numbers in my call log .as if that was not enough,she took my phone while leaving.i dont have aphone as am typing .please help me b4 i kill somebody tommorow.she has taken her madness too far.mine will commence tommorow
i dey watch u..

Re: Lets Talk: How Do You Vent Your Anger On The Opposite Sex? by Finestlex(m): 10:50am On Jul 07, 2014
Justeenaleo: Break tha game box,pieces the chords,relax nd enjoy the pain
sweetie, you dare not..
Re: Lets Talk: How Do You Vent Your Anger On The Opposite Sex? by obayaya(m): 11:33am On Jul 07, 2014
ShirelleBaby: I walk away and switch off my fone till am satisfied!!and if he doesn't make extra effort in apologising-the love wanes and I might fall prey into already waiting arms

I hear you smiley
Re: Lets Talk: How Do You Vent Your Anger On The Opposite Sex? by eghos12(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
first of all look at the lady misbehaving then put u hand in ure left chest and say ALL ZZZ WELL

but if the thing wan come too much bros abeg move for you life before you enter your craz mode cause what goes around comes around.
Re: Lets Talk: How Do You Vent Your Anger On The Opposite Sex? by ShirelleBaby: 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
obayaya:

I hear you smiley
how are u?and am sorry!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Unique And Funny Qualities That Make Men Crazy About Women / Some Funny/weird Breakup Lines ;D / First Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.