Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 (5065 Views)

Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa / APC Rejects INEC's Call For Name Change / Nigerians Will Decide UNILAG/MAU’s Name Change - Senator Gbenga Ashafa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by daveP(m): 4:07am On Jul 07, 2014
Feedmemore:

angry angry angry
lol no harm! Dnt get me wrong.
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:39am On Jul 07, 2014
Mine was changed from Orlando Owoh to OrlandoOwoh, though a message was sent to my e-mail address to that effect, no explanation was given for it. I guess it only affected those whose handles were made up of two more monikers. The change, though not good for me, I now see my mentions.

1 Like

Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Dygeasy(m): 5:04am On Jul 07, 2014
missterious: It was miss.terious, not missterious. Na me know why I put fullstop there. angry Please, change it or let me deactivate. cry
before you'll deactivate, find a way to reply me biko.

And please don't deactivate. smiley
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by dont8(m): 6:00am On Jul 07, 2014
Good for them, they should be expecting their hashtag(s) smiley
idumuose: Sunny_bobo will soon be changed to sunnybobo , orlando owoh to orlandoowoh,mayor of lagos to mayoroflagosgrin grin
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by demmy66: 6:30am On Jul 07, 2014
Gravitonv20:

From Graviton v.2.0. to Gravitonv20. No be small upgrade. Seun no try at all.
na wao, no be small upgrade Seun do for you. You should be very happy sef, he upgraded you from Graviton v.2.0 (operating system) to Gravitonv20(car engine). Very soon now, v8 or v6 engines will be obsolete, na ur v20 go dey reign from 2015 cars... Congratulations in advance bro.... Owo re ti de.. You don hammer....
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Nihilist: 6:52am On Jul 07, 2014
Seun lacks professional ethics...

From failing to implement adequate disaster recovery to mitigate against the crash, to his lack of communication to his stakeholders during the crash, to modifying usernames without prior warning or explanation after the crash

His disclaimer at the bottom states that every Nairaland member is solely responsible for whatever he uploads to the site.

I'm not a lawyer, but I think an argument could be made that since Seun's disclaimer clearly mandates that each user is solely liable for his uploads which would include posts, pictures, AND the USERNAME, his unwarranted modification of usernames with prior permission from its owners is an infringement on their intellectual property rights.

Seun is a disgrace to his paying and non paying customers, and even his own mod has come our to question his reckless behaviour.

Given his dictatorial tendencies though, I won't be surprised if he came and hid this post.

9 Likes

Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Graviton2(m): 7:37am On Jul 07, 2014
demmy66: na wao, no be small upgrade Seun do for you. You should be very happy sef, he upgraded you from Graviton v.2.0 (operating system) to Gravitonv20(car engine). Very soon now, v8 or v6 engines will be obsolete, na ur v20 go dey reign from 2015 cars... Congratulations in advance bro.... Owo re ti de.. You don hammer....

Lmao! You are not serious oh!
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 07, 2014
Nihilist: Seun lacks professional ethics...

From failing to implement adequate disaster recovery to mitigate against the crash, to his lack of communication to his stakeholders during the crash, to modifying usernames without prior warning or explanation after the crash

His disclaimer at the bottom states that every Nairaland member is solely responsible for whatever he uploads to the site.

I'm not a lawyer, but I think an argument could be made that since Seun's disclaimer clearly mandates that each user is solely liable for his uploads which would include posts, pictures, AND the USERNAME, his unwarranted modification of usernames with prior permission from its owners is an infringement on their intellectual property rights.

Seun is a disgrace to his paying and non paying customers, and even his own mod has come our to question his reckless behaviour.

Given his dictatorial tendencies though, I won't be surprised if he came and hid this post.
the bold comment is the most painful part of it all. angry angry
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by UjSizzle(f): 7:41am On Jul 07, 2014
Not cool Seun, not cool at all.
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by joeace2020(m): 7:46am On Jul 07, 2014
Nihilist: Seun lacks professional ethics...

i have always said this about seun's treatment of Nl members. I remember Ngakwe or whatever his name is attacking me while defending his oga when i brought this issue up just affter NL resumed from "recess". The total disregard and disrespect is too much. Even if you are dealing with data loss problems and preventing another attack, won't you consider the very reason why these attacks occur in the first place. "The people".
It's time seun stops acting like a girl who just received her first love letter and start acting like a boss if he even believes he is one. See as them change ppl names overnight like say na coronation ceremony we waka come. I think its quite shameful that seun does things after he is coerced by our cries and pleas, just like his explanation for data loss.
When you are not a child, do you have to be told the obvious thing to do again? so much for owning the largest forum in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by missterious(f): 7:49am On Jul 07, 2014
Dygeasy: before you'll deactivate, find a way to reply me biko.

And please don't deactivate. smiley

Lol. Aiit
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by joeace2020(m): 7:54am On Jul 07, 2014
It's time Nlanders start speaking up against seun's policies and actions. Nigerians are always complaining about the government... many of you i know of in the politics section claiming activism there are actually 'barking' sheeps who enjoy suffering and smiling so far you have a phone and pc to come trade insults and blames online. In the smaller Nl society, y'all are trully powerless, spinelss sissies who can't even call seun to order, na govt officials them una want mk dem hear una. i nor call names sha but you know yourselves

1 Like

Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by ayando(m): 7:55am On Jul 07, 2014
MadCow1: Same here o!

From Mad Cow to Madcow1. angry

There is only one Mad Cow and this forceful change is unacceptable to me. angry
. Yours is the funniest bro. I had a good laughter. Sowie bro.
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Seun(m): 8:02am On Jul 07, 2014
Pls see the official explanation for the change here: https://www.nairaland.com/1802133/why-changed-nairaland-username

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Who Killed Isaac Adaka Boro? / Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once / 20 Million Shiites Jubilate, As Buhari Bows To Iran, Set To Release El-zakzaky,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.