Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

What Should I Do To This My Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do To This My Girlfriend. (1923 Views)

I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do To This My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
My girlfriend paid me a visit last week Friday. When she went to the bathroom to shower, her phone rang, I looked and saw TU-FACE calling. I didn't say a word.

A few minutes later, another call came in and when I checked, it was WIZ-KID calling. I was a little bit nervous but I remained calm.

Five minutes later again, another call came in from IYANYAN. I said to myself, "omo! My girlfriend is a celebrity o!'"

Something struck my mind and I decided to dial my number to see what she saved mine with. As I dialled my number, the name I saw made me numb for a few seconds.

She stored my name as 'LATE SAM LOCO Callling.'

Abeg people, what should I do to the girl? Help me answer in the comment box below...

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To This My Girlfriend. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
Shey na tomorrow wen world cup semi final co begin?
Re: What Should I Do To This My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: Shey na tomorrow wen world cup semi final co begin?

No na next week.

Neymar is injured fa. The thing dey pain me like mad
Re: What Should I Do To This My Girlfriend. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
teeo:

No na next week.

Neymar is injured fa. The thing dey pain me like mad
Next week nii when, how and where? Chai dat neymar matter strong!! Germany co wan use am do smee smee
Re: What Should I Do To This My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: Next week nii when, how and where? Chai dat neymar matter strong!! Germany co wan use am do smee smee

That Argentina vs Germany na the baddest match ever grin
Re: What Should I Do To This My Girlfriend. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
teeo:

That Argentina vs Germany na the baddest match ever grin
I solemnly..... Maradonna co play like die....even batistuta .... Shey Garincha co play?
Re: What Should I Do To This My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
OBIORAA: [size=20pt]My girlfriend paid me a visit last week Friday. When she went to the bathroom to shower, her phone rang, I looked and saw TU-FACE calling. I didn't say a word.

A few minutes later, another call came in and when I checked, it was WIZ-KID calling. I was a little bit nervous but I remained calm.

Five minutes later again, another call came in from IYANYAN. I said to myself, "omo! My girlfriend is a celebrity o!'"

Something struck my mind and I decided to dial my number to see what she saved mine with. As I dialled my number, the name I saw made me numb for a few seconds.

[/size]
Abeg people, what should I do to the girl? Help me answer in the comment box below...

Re: What Should I Do To This My Girlfriend. by 190: 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
rokiatu:

ROTFL grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To This My Girlfriend. by Prowizy2(m): 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: Shey na tomorrow wen world cup semi final co begin?
Who you think say go win between Argentina Vs Netherlands. .
Re: What Should I Do To This My Girlfriend. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
Prowizy2: Who you think say go win between Argentina Vs Netherlands. .
Netherlands
Re: What Should I Do To This My Girlfriend. by gbolalekan(m): 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
This is a joke right? If its not, you are so dead
Re: What Should I Do To This My Girlfriend. by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2014
OBIORAA: My girlfriend paid me a visit last week Friday. When she went to the bathroom to shower, her phone rang, I looked and saw TU-FACE calling. I didn't say a word.

hahaha. See me lol-ling at your r.etardedness
Re: What Should I Do To This My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
It shows you are dead financially in her life.
Re: What Should I Do To This My Girlfriend. by ninovandross(m): 4:07am On Jul 07, 2014
This guy u no well at all mke smbody bring the holy cane for me Ur own is strong
Re: What Should I Do To This My Girlfriend. by mecussey(m): 7:27am On Jul 07, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: Netherlands

One guy predicted Neitherland vs Germany final and it's about to get real.
Re: What Should I Do To This My Girlfriend. by Iamoilprince(m): 7:31am On Jul 07, 2014
mecussey:

Yesooo! I saw d prediction. I hear say Neymar go play next match! Shey na true ?
Re: What Should I Do To This My Girlfriend. by mecussey(m): 7:49am On Jul 07, 2014
Iamoilprince:

Yesooo! I saw d prediction. I hear say Neymar go play next match! Shey na true ?

Nooo...Neymar ruled out and Brazil go use am as excuse but who cares...
Re: What Should I Do To This My Girlfriend. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2014
mecussey:

Like reala....And if Netherlands meks it to the final again,they'll sure win ...
Re: What Should I Do To This My Girlfriend. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:10am On Jul 07, 2014
grin I no wan meh brazil near or even smeh dah cup sef
Re: What Should I Do To This My Girlfriend. by boxer022(m): 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
Neymar don already get injury so Brazil don already go I even hear sey dem ban Silva so make Brazil just forget the World Cup.
Re: What Should I Do To This My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
SO UNFAIR, SEE AS UNA HIJACK THE THREAD!!! grin grin grin
Re: What Should I Do To This My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2014
Kill her
Re: What Should I Do To This My Girlfriend. by mecussey(m): 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: grin I no wan meh brazil near or even smeh dah cup sef

Me and you carry the same mind...instead Brazil go carry that worldcup make south korea carry am.
Re: What Should I Do To This My Girlfriend. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
mecussey:

Me and you carry the same mind...instead Brazil go carry that worldcup make south korea carry am.
Gbamest
Re: What Should I Do To This My Girlfriend. by Ariyke: 4:53am On Jul 08, 2014
grin funny
Save hers to with bimpe adekola (late Ireti)
Re: What Should I Do To This My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 08, 2014

(1) (Reply)

She Is Desperate To Meet My Parents. / The Claims Of An Average Male Romancelander / 10 Fun Facts U Dont Know About April Fool's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.