Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? (21869 Views)

Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt / E-cultism in romance section. / When Did Secret Cultism Enter Nigerian Secondary Schools? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? by ceeceeco: 9:31am On Jul 07, 2014
kennyonthrone: Lol!cultism has no positive impact,to me I jst see it as one of d. Component of sch life,,,,cultism has it way of bubblin d sch environz nd alsoo presently aint as bad as we were made 2 bliv,jst a few bad eggs alwz makin it look bad

If u can live wit d intimidation surrounded wit bin a jew as I did durin ma schhh dayz good 4 u,
SAY NO TO CULTISM,E NO DEY PAY,bt if u must b one Broda use ur head#ZEYA:peace#
U're right. If u must join a confraternity u must have 2 use ur head. Back in 2002 wen i was in 200 level, i joined the supreme vikings confraternity @ Uniport because of a problem i had with one student who i neva knew was a cultist. The problem was because he wore my shoe 2 sch without my permission so i asked him why he wore my shoe without my permission, what he said was i should use my head, so i got angry @ his statement & we had a bust up which led 2 him going 2 call his gang 4 me. They had 2 beat me up & made away with some of my belongings. So my frnd who is a member of the supreme vikings confraternity heard of d incident so he persuaded me 2 join his group so we could fight back, so i gave it a tot & later agreed 2 join dem. Wen i came on board i was anchored the post of an I.C, then later became an A.D.C, then later became the Strike chief, then later became the Arkman, 4rm the arkman i became the executioner. School was very rugged & tough then, so if i hadn't use my head i would've had lots of problem. Thank God i'm a graduate(Emeritus/Xyz/Norseman). Ur intelligence is ur ruggedity...crime doesn't pay.

9 Likes

Re: Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? by Orikinla(m): 9:32am On Jul 07, 2014
Every member of a cult joined out of fear.
Majority of people live in fear.
If you don't conquer your fear, your fear will conquer you.

Sugbon, Oro ju Oro lo. grin

1 Like

Re: Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? by bootstrap(m): 9:34am On Jul 07, 2014
pheesayor:

The bolded is what government over the years have ignored, you CAN'T eradicate campus cultism with the kind of root is has grown (even outside school to residential areas). Let them be registered, their members known so whenever there are issues, you know who to tackle. But no, government keeps living in denial because these cultists (the violent ones) are useful to them from time to time.

I totally agree... government has a way of benefiting frm alot of these vices. Its very sad tho... but if Nigeria will ever grow and get better, gov need to hv more sincerity of purpose.
Re: Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? by Korrection(m): 9:39am On Jul 07, 2014
lol..my guy bone dat tin...the crime you committed will pay you oneday....back in the university days in uniben i joined the Jehovah witness to stay away from cultism despite the pressure...There was an incident at ring road when a guy from the states was murdered on cold blood alongside his white wife and son leaving the 3 year old daughter alive...investigation had it that the guy was a hit man back in his school days but he has graduated like 10 years ago thinking its all over and a free world for him..my dear he got a slice of it...if you are a cultist i bet youll be looking and watching your back till you die...lame life man...
ceeceeco: U're right. If u must join a confraternity u must have 2 use ur head. Back in 2002 wen i was in 200 level, i joined the supreme vikings confraternity @ Uniport because of a d problem i had with a student who i neva knew was a cultist. The problem was because he wore my shoe 2 sch without my permission so i asked him why he wore my shoe without my permission. What he said was i should use my head, so i got angry @ his statement & we had a bust up which led 2 him going 2 call his gang 4 me. They had 2 beat me up & made away with some of my belongings. So my frnd who is a member the supreme vikings confraternity had 2 initiate me so we could fight back. Wen i came on board i was anchored the post of an I.C, then later became an A.D.C, then later became the Strike chief, then later became the Arkman, 4rm the arkman i became the executioner. School was very rugged & tough then, so if i hadn't use my head i would've had lots of problem. Thank God i'm a graduate(Emeritus/Xyz/Norseman). Ur intelligence is ur ruggedity...crime doesn't pay.
Re: Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? by obi123: 9:52am On Jul 07, 2014
of course the student is to be blamed, cultism exists because people join cults , sorry let me rephrase that , cultism exists because daft people join cults .
People are using their brains conquering the world in areas of finance, science and technology , while others are crouching in the bush instead of resting their bodies, getting bitten by all kinds of insects ,singing stupid songs and brandishing weapons and they still come out none the wiser.
Sorry state of affairs really.
Re: Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? by wizboi26(m): 9:57am On Jul 07, 2014
jack26: No one to blame,game is too sweet when u know the orientation of ur frat and use ur head.LAGOS IS LOVE
. ATB u are lansing ruggedly. May u drive and never have flat tire. Lawanshe is love. ATB for U
Re: Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? by armadeo(m): 10:01am On Jul 07, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:
GOD BLESS NIGERIA………..GOD bless GEJ,PEJ,PDP,APC,RIP etc

U are insane. I see what you did there. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? by Pdizzle(m): 10:03am On Jul 07, 2014
Oxone: Sadly Some of the worst things imaginable have been done with the best intentions.

These Fraternities were meant to be an organized society of men dedicated to the intellectual, physical, moral, religious, and/or social development of its members just like the ones we have abroad.

So No i don't agree that Soyinka is as fault, i blame all the clueless and irresponsible people who hijacked a noble idea and abused it just like every other thing in this country.

"The evil that is in the world almost always comes of ignorance, and good intentions may do as much harm as malevolence if they lack understanding" - Albert Camus

Wole Soyinka has no blame at all, he didn't start it out as a cult, there are fraternities in the developed countries, but this kind of degradation is bound to occur in a country plagued by inequalities, abject poverty and other menaces
Re: Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? by Korrection(m): 10:05am On Jul 07, 2014
very bad quotation...smh
Pdizzle:

Wole Soyinka has no blame at all, he didn't start it out as a cult, there are fraternities in the developed countries, but this kind of degradation is bound to occur in a country plagued by inequalities, abject poverty and other menaces
Re: Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 07, 2014
revolt: Awoo meeeeeeeen !!!! Awoooooo jiggy!!!

Sailing in limbo..... There r very few quality band boyzzz dese days.....(Reminiscing the good old days)..singing ..on the rugged day... In the name of ___ vik$$ runaway....22 follow them scatter... (Echo)..

We were kids sha...
Re: Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? by Tholuwaniey(m): 10:15am On Jul 07, 2014
1United1:

What do you set to achieve with this senseless topic of yours? And who is the Mod that brought it to the front page? See bigotry at its best! Nairaland is really for kids!
. I'd have really wanna ignore your Vulgar-filled reply but I just couldn't bypass the fact that you're one of inutile members of our society that instead of annihilate the negatives you're here finding faults in the pathway to the solution of a Situation that has threatened the potential and future of Nigerian Youths... almost solely caused by one so called professor.
Nothing personal here but I think you shouldn't exist in this wonderful Site!
Re: Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 07, 2014
ceeceeco: U're right. If u must join a confraternity u must have 2 use ur head. Back in 2002 wen i was in 200 level, i joined the supreme vikings confraternity @ Uniport because of a problem i had with one student who i neva knew was a cultist. The problem was because he wore my shoe 2 sch without my permission so i asked him why he wore my shoe without my permission, what he said was i should use my head, so i got angry @ his statement & we had a bust up which led 2 him going 2 call his gang 4 me. They had 2 beat me up & made away with some of my belongings. So my frnd who is a member of the supreme vikings confraternity heard of d incident so he persuaded me 2 join his group so we could fight back, so i gave it a tot & later agreed 2 join dem. Wen i came on board i was anchored the post of an I.C, then later became an A.D.C, then later became the Strike chief, then later became the Arkman, 4rm the arkman i became the executioner. School was very rugged & tough then, so if i hadn't use my head i would've had lots of problem. Thank God i'm a graduate(Emeritus/Xyz/Norseman). Ur intelligence is ur ruggedity...crime doesn't pay.
Alpha marine emeritus. Salutmus.
Re: Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? by myspnigeria: 10:41am On Jul 07, 2014
blame it on those that deviated from the real reason why it was created
Re: Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? by bnovative(m): 10:47am On Jul 07, 2014
Yungwizzzy28: They should be blamed for it

if they had brains as they claimed, they would have envisaged what the outcome would look

what form of silly 'intelligence group' will you form with a skull and two bones on? And call yourselves sealords??

they knew their intentions and what you're seeing now is the outcome!!

I blame them for starting a 'gang' in the first place
You are so on point. Whatever happened to the student union government? soyinka till date still run this blood empire that has killed more Nigerians than the boko haram group. When soyinka was appointed to lead frsc, it's on record that 75% of the employees were members of his blood cartel. let it be known that some students, especially those of affluent families are forced and intimidated to join the cult for obvious reasons.
Re: Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? by cyril83(m): 10:47am On Jul 07, 2014
Chynx:

I think you guys need some degree of clarity here.

1. The Pyrates Confraternity a.k.a National Association of Seadogs was not formed in 1965 but 1952; ask your google.

2. Pyrates are NOT Pirates. The confrat website will tell you more...just do some research.

3. One of the founders of BAN was once a Seadog who was black-spotted for indecent acts but refused to bleach his spot, thus; formed the BAN with a lubber who continue to copy virtually every PC way of life till this day!

4. When you talk of "best behaviour" I really don't get what you mean. I you new to your frat?

5. The PC was formed with four compass points to be upheld at all time:
- Against moribund convention.
- Against tribalism and ethnicity.
- For humanistic ideals.
- For comradeship and chivalry.

6. You cannot find the PC in schools anymore. Not for children or miscreants. There are a whole lot of challenging qualities strictly required of a person (after series of tests and exams) before you can be considered for acceptance into the brotherhood.

7. No Seadog will ever cajole or lure anyone into the confrat, for the fewer the merrier! There is a very high set standard within the association that 80% of prospective joiners are turned down. That is as serious as it is.

The BAN is making concious efforts to emulate the PCs with many Buccaneers vying to join the PC but very few of them make it on yearly basis. The truth is bitter.

Please visit their website and be thoroughly informed...not depending on just hearsay.

I can't remember when last I heard that the PCs are at war with one frat or the other because they stand totally out on their own...not emulating anyone.

Joining a particular group remains a personal decision
You can ONLY know better if and ONLY if you "go".

Not soliciting for anyone.

Downgrading BAN and refferred its members as lobbers make you an I'm.bec.ile who based his fact and belief on lies from the internet. Founders of BAN were not black-spotted due to indecency but mutiny. BAN policy against indecency.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? by Korrection(m): 10:48am On Jul 07, 2014
any coded word is cowardice...
screenagerjoe:
Re: Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? by tuffgongjo(m): 11:10am On Jul 07, 2014
coolest0:

Of corse as expected from the mentally derailed mind... Easily preditable
.It is "of course" not "of corse","Predictable" not "preditable".so tell me who needs the shrink?
Re: Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? by coolest0(m): 11:12am On Jul 07, 2014
cyril83:

Downgrading BAN and refferred its member as lobbers make you an I'm.bec.ile who based his fact and belief on lies from the internet. Founders of BAN were not black-spotted due to indecency but mutiny. BAN policy against indecency.

Njhzra fot u wise one
Re: Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? by charlsecy(m): 11:19am On Jul 07, 2014
Tholuwaniey: Cultism wouldn't have been in Nigeria if not for the abderian act by well esteemed professor.. Though reasons for his actions are best known to him.

Cannot say. There is also a possibility that another would have founded it.
Re: Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? by stildude(m): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2014
I think the founding of cultism was a social demand whose era came and Wole Soyinka and others were just the first to jump in. There are other vices today formed by not- so- important people, so don't get much attention and discourse. I would opine that cultism or fraternity the way it has mentamophorsed in our society and institution is a borrowed culture. As soon as nigerian students began to mingle with students from other parts of the world especially the west, our fate was sealed. However, our indigenous peculiarity and poverty was a bad catalyst in cultism taking this shape it has transformed itself into - a killing machine.
Re: Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? by Chynx(m): 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
cyril83:

Downgrading BAN and refferred its members as lobbers make you an I'm.bec.ile who based his fact and belief on lies from the internet. Founders of BAN were not black-spotted due to indecency but mutiny. BAN policy against indecency.

You don't have to call names my dear. I won't downgrade myself to that level just yet.

If you understand the use of English and perhaps your orientation as a member of BAN, you should have read between the lines properly. Let me rephrase for a probable better comprehension by you...

"A member of NAS who was among the original seven (7) founding fathers of the system derailed/lagged/defaulted/did something which was frowned at (I don't have to spill the beans here) and was black-spotted as a result. Rather than tyrn a new leaf and plead for reabsorption, he joined hands with a lubber (someone who is not a Pyrate/in terms with what it takes to be a sailor) and formed the BAN.

Mind you, none of these was surfed from the web.

Have a good day and choose your words wisely. It pays to do so.

1 Like

Re: Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? by cyril83(m): 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
Chynx:

You don't have to call names my dear. I won't downgrade myself to that level just yet.

If you understand the use of English and perhaps your orientation as a member of BAN, you should have read between the lines properly. Let me rephrase for a probable better comprehension by you...

"A member of NAS who was among the original seven (7) founding fathers of the system derailed/lagged/defaulted/did something which was frowned at (I don't have to spill the beans here) and was black-spotted as a result. Rather than tyrn a new leaf and plead for reabsorption, he joined hands with a lubber (someone who is not a Pyrate/in terms with what it takes to be a sailor) and formed the BAN.

Mind you, none of these was surfed from the web.

Have a good day and choose your words wisely. It pays to do so.

I choosed to comment base on your insinuation, go back and read what you posted and see how little you portrayed BAN on a lobsh site.
Re: Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? by folu4real(f): 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
Prof. Soyinka & Co.
Re: Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? by ShakurM(m): 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
CULTISM; An exclusive group of persons sharing an esoteric, usually artistic or intellectual interest. Every man is responsible for his or her own actions. If i am still asked,who is to blame,I say the individual.
Re: Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? by Chynx(m): 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
cyril83:

I choosed to comment base on your insinuation, go back and read what you posted and see how little you portrayed BAN on a lobsh site.

Pehaps the wrong signal was sent across. Downgrading any Confrat is the very last thing I'm capable of for I have come to respect anyone who decides to stand for something.

I am a member of the NAS and as such, share certain things in common with the BAN due to our origin. I will not conciously disrespect anyone...for I wasn't groomed to do so.

I urge you to sail on positively; if indeed you are a sailor.

1 Like

Re: Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? by sunsky29(m): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2014
tuffgongjo: .I think those japanese own bad pass down here.
u mean d triad in japan?
Re: Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2014
Chynx:

I think you guys need some degree of clarity here.

1. The Pyrates Confraternity a.k.a National Association of Seadogs was not formed in 1965 but 1952; ask your google.

Right.

2. Pyrates are NOT Pirates. The confrat website will tell you more...just do some research.

An average joe won't bother about Y and I.

3. One of the founders of BAN was once a Seadog who was black-spotted for indecent acts but refused to bleach his spot, thus; formed the BAN with a lubber who continue to copy virtually every PC way of life till this day!

I suppose this is what you were told but this is false. This is a battle with Pyrates and Buccaneers that will never end - Buccaneers are least bothered about Pyrates but Pyrates on the other hand bent on carrying out an assault of lies in history; which you just displayed, online fora; with gory tales written about Buccaneers and the media; your national capone was on express AM saying 'they, the buccaneers belong to the violent ones', coupled with how every frat skirmish is put on Buccaneers - the recent Damoche (who was never a buccaneer, the vikings nd issue at owerri etc). Meanwhile BAN keeps rolling over playing dead, this might change soon. Professor Bolaji Carew was never spotted, he and some folks left on their own volition and more pyrates began to cross over - I won't go into details.

4. When you talk of "best behaviour" I really don't get what you mean. I you new to your frat?

By this, he meant Buccaneers are usually believed to be 'fine boys' and originally referred to as 'omoluabis' in UI way back before the old hands disconnected from the younger ones - most people seek to join Buccaneers first before any other fraternities and the reason Buccaneers is having problems is, many were rejected in the early 90s, hence the continuous violence against Buccaneers from members of other fraternities who felt 'dissed'.

5. The PC was formed with four compass points to be upheld at all time:
- Against moribund convention.
- Against tribalism and ethnicity.
- For humanistic ideals.
- For comradeship and chivalry.

All other frats, even degenerate ones claim to have been built upon this ideologies.

6. You cannot find the PC in schools anymore. Not for children or miscreants. There are a whole lot of challenging qualities strictly required of a person (after series of tests and exams) before you can be considered for acceptance into the brotherhood.

Usual propaganda! On Modaship, Pyrates are present, Olabiso Onabanjo has Pyrates too, Unilag, Funaab and even Osun State University - most of whom I've happened to come across. Dogs in Osogbo relate with and aid the sail of Dogs in Osun State University - they hide under covers of Buccaneers in school, who see them as 'cousins'.

7. No Seadog will ever cajole or lure anyone into the confrat, for the fewer the merrier! There is a very high set standard within the association that 80% of prospective joiners are turned down. That is as serious as it is.

Every other frat say this too. Doesn't make PC exclusive.

The BAN is making concious efforts to emulate the PCs with many Buccaneers vying to join the PC but very few of them make it on yearly basis. The truth is bitter.
Not soliciting for anyone.
Please visit their website and be thoroughly informed...not depending on just hearsay.

Flat lie! It seems every dog has been ingrained with lies to continue the vendetta against Lords over the schism of 1972! You lot just want to keep using every subtle means possible to maroon the sail Bolaji Carew set over 40 decades ago, yet, the wind has never left the ship's canvas! BAN has never tried to emulate PC, tell that to Vikings - we don't have the same structures or lingos bro.

I can't remember when last I heard that the PCs are at war with one frat or the other because they stand totally out on their own...not emulating anyone.

This is the problem, when Pyrates in OSU get caught, they lie they are Buccaneers. When they have problems with other frats, they run to Buccaneers for cover. Most situations BAN got caught up with in mid-90s was because they were involved in PC wahala.

Joining a particular group remains a personal decision
You can ONLY know better if and ONLY if you "go". Not soliciting for anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
cyril83:

You should by now realize PC will do or say anything to denigrate Buccaneers. What most student Buccaneers don't understand is, we are at war with pyrates - a battle of the mind. And they should drink less and womanize leas because that is all school buccaneering is about.

BAN was going to register as Brodas Across Nigeria aka Buccaneers Confraternity but Pyrates registered with CAC as National association of Seadogs a.k.a Pyrates confraternity then quickly pressed buttons for Buccaneers application be rejected until it finally sailed through after many attempts. The media bare face lies, the online plat forms, Newspaper pages etc it is just disgusting.
Re: Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? by cyril83(m): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
9jacrip:

Right.

An average joe won't bother about Y and I.

I suppose this is what you were told but this is false. This is a battle with Pyrates and Buccaneers that will never end - Buccaneers are least bothered about Pyrates but Pyrates on the other hand bent on carrying out an assault of lies in history; which you just displayed, online fora; with gory tales written about Buccaneers and the media; your national capone was on express AM saying 'they, the buccaneers belong to the violent ones', coupled with how every frat skirmish is put on Buccaneers - the recent Damoche (who was never a buccaneer, the vikings nd issue at owerri etc). Meanwhile BAN keeps rolling over playing dead, this might change soon. Professor Bolaji Carew was never spotted, he and some folks left on their own volition and more pyrates began to cross over - I won't go into details.

By this, he meant Buccaneers are usually believed to be 'fine boys' and originally referred to as 'omoluabis' in UI way back before the old hands disconnected from the younger ones - most people seek to join Buccaneers first before any other fraternities and the reason Buccaneers is having problems is, many were rejected in the early 90s, hence the continuous violence against Buccaneers from members of other fraternities who felt 'dissed'.

All other frats, even degenerate ones claim to have been built upon this ideologies.

Usual propaganda! On Modaship, Pyrates are present, Olabiso Onabanjo has Pyrates too, Unilag, Funaab and even Osun State University - most of whom I've happened to come across. Dogs in Osogbo relate with and aid the sail of Dogs in Osun State University - they hide under covers of Buccaneers in school, who see them as 'cousins'.

Every other frat say this too. Doesn't make PC exclusive.

Flat lie! It seems every dog has been ingrained with lies to continue the vendetta against Lords over the schism of 1972! You lot just want to keep using every subtle means possible to maroon the sail Bolaji Carew set over 40 decades ago, yet, the wind has never left the ship's canvas! BAN has never tried to emulate PC, tell that to Vikings - we don't have the same structures or lingos bro.

This is the problem, when Pyrates in OSU get caught, they lie they are Buccaneers. When they have problems with other frats, they run to Buccaneers for cover. Most situations BAN got caught up with in mid-90s was because they were involved in PC wahala.

Tell him bro.
Re: Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? by hensben(m): 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
the cult group that turn cultism into violence and making it getting worse are the black guys, their orientation is bad i.e, they lack good orientation, they are the one who fight other cult group most times, especially when other cult group have population more than them, they start cursing troubles against them e.g at port harcourt, it is them n vikins, in the east, its them n vikins, BAN, in Edo state/south west, its them n eiye,in delta state, its them n vikins, just like that.

to stop this madness, these cult groups have to be registered by school authority n government to know the members should in case, anything happen.
Re: Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? by Testerfuze(m): 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
The pyrates wasn't establish 2 cause violent or harrass in anyway but to tackle tribalism back then,the criteria 4 which they use in recruitin members which included that the member must be very sound academically is one of the major reasons why other groups were formed....this new members wanted 2 be a part of the pyrate movement but find it hard 2 meet up wit thr criteria and 4rm there we knw the rest is history....not only soyinka should be blamed 4 this mess but also the agents of socialization which has failed immensely in doing its job properly. A yoruba adage says "lati kekere latin peka iroko,toba dagba apa o nile kaa" Meaning: you can only kill an iroko tree when its still very young but once it grows up,it'll be hard 2 bring down such a tree. The debate shouldn't be who to blame anymore but how to eradicate cultism which I think can be tackled in some of this ways. 1. Proper upbringing. 2.youth empowerment: idleness is also one of the major factor why youths join cult groups. 3.High security measures in higher institutions. 4.institutions should have strict rules in place 4 students who can't meet up to there standard. 5.Agents such as churches also have work to do. #my 5 cent

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Birthday Wishes!!!! / Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? / 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.