Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,322 members, 7,867,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* - Phones (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* (116842 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
buoyantx:

hope you have cwm installed i.e custom recovery

enter recovery
select install zip
selected the downloaded zip
install
reboot

Thanks a lot bro. Btw, I have just 2 questions to ask

1. Will that viper4android flashing factory reset, wipe my data and wipe cache n dalvik just like as if someone just flashes a rom?

2. Will that viper4android work just fine on a custom rom pac man kitkat (HTC vivid)

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2014

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by enochogaga(m): 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
buoyantx:

quote the link lemme test
pls i'm new wit all dis stuff.i dont understand.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by buoyantx: 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
enochogaga:
pls i'm new wit all dis stuff.i dont understand.

okay i believe you are looking for p5 recovery.

I'll upload it later
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
tunnex190: One more thing please? Can I get best app i can use to convert video format on android? I would like to convert some movies

I am still waiting for this to be addressed any moment soon.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by proffnico(m): 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
LILGWANZ: this link seems not to work
Here's the link... http://hugefiles.net/1y217ine6q1b
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
tunnex190:

I am still waiting for this to be addressed any moment soon.

Have you tried video converter Android?

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
Lexusgs430:

Have you tried video converter Android?

Does it convert the format? If yes, kindly upload it for me here.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
tunnex190:

Does it convert the format? If yes, kindly upload it for me here.

Send mail for apk

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by enochogaga(m): 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
buoyantx:

okay i believe you are looking for p5 recovery.

I'll upload it later
thanks bro.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
Lexusgs430:

Send mail for apk

Thanks I have got it on playstore and downloaded its key on blackmart.

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by buoyantx: 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
okeyfx: my ogas in the house...i hail una for this amazing act of kindness.
ABEG!!!! i need this app please
Web Master's HTML Editor

downloadWebMaster's HTML Editor
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by buoyantx: 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
LILGWANZ: refer me to a nice one

uc browser
cm browser
dolphin
chrome

in order of my likeness
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by buoyantx: 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
tunnex190:

Thanks a lot bro. Btw, I have just 2 questions to ask

1. Will that viper4android flashing factory reset, wipe my data and wipe cache n dalvik just like as if someone just flashes a rom?

flashing an app won't do that so no.

tunnex190:
2. Will that viper4android work just fine on a custom rom pac man kitkat (HTC vivid)

Thanks in anticipation.

viper4android should work fine.

note that the flashable zip posted is an audio tweaking script not viper4android but it does the same job and configures itself for best output without needing you to set anything up, thus it doesn't even have an interface

if you specifically want viper4android you should get the app
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by buoyantx: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
this account will be retired this night when the 10 day ban on my account for posting links is lifted...

thus no more quoting it from tomorrow, because i won't see the notification
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by bigcycs: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
Bro thanks for everything .....but you see I've done everything about that game mc5 as u instructed and yeah the game installed and I got to play for sometime and then I closed game, comming back now I keep getting the "update to new version" screen and I follow it and it leads me back to playstore where I can either open or unsinstall the game and I try the open option and it takes me back to the game with another update screen .

I have removed and reinstalled the game and it can't be fixed so I cannot play that game again untill this issue is fixed ..can u suggest anything that can fix this issue

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by buoyantx: 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
enochogaga:
thanks bro.

p5 recovery download dropbox
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by buoyantx: 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
bigcycs: Bro thanks for everything .....but you see I've done everything about that game mc5 as u instructed and yeah the game installed and I got to play for sometime and then I closed game, comming back now I keep getting the "update to new version" screen and I follow it and it leads me back to playstore where I can either open or unsinstall the game and I try the open option and it takes me back to the game with another update screen .

I have removed and reinstalled the game and it can't be fixed so I cannot play that game again untill this issue is fixed ..can u suggest anything that can fix this issue

the game was updated yesterday...

get the new apk

first copy the obb data to another location and then install and update with the new apk

then copy obb folder back

[url=http://www57.zippyshare.com/d/89036412/73694/Modern%20Combat%205%20-%20Blackout%20v1.0.1c%20apkmania.com.rar] download Modern Combat 5: Blackout v1.0.1c APK[/url]

have a nice gaming experience
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
tunnex190:

Thanks I have got it on playstore and downloaded its key on blackmart.

Did it serve your purpose?

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
Lexusgs430:

Did it serve your purpose?

Yeah. Thanks
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
buoyantx:

flashing an app won't do that so no.

viper4android should work fine.

note that the flashable zip posted is an audio tweaking script not viper4android but it does the same job and configures itself for best output without needing you to set anything up, thus it doesn't even have an interface

if you specifically want viper4android you should get the app

Alright thanks I think i'd prefer flashable
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
Please I need tubemate pro latest version.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by jossy91(m): 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
Please house help on how to get recovery image of tecno h5.. I need to clockworkmod my phone please
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
tunnex190:

Yeah. Thanks

Cool.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by ovokeiv1(m): 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
buoyantx:

get the new apk

first copy the obb data to another location and then install and update with the new apk

Boss pleaaaaaaase i realy need ur help, my samsung galaxy s3 has developed a very big fault. My keyboard keeps force stoping, ive tried hard resetting it n yt no luck, i den checked my apps list n realized dt my keyboards size is 0kb. Pls can i gt a flashable samsung keyboard? And how do i go about it.

[url=http://www57.zippyshare.com/d/89036412/73694/Modern%20Combat%205%20-%20Blackout%20v1.0.1c%20apkmania.com.rar] download Modern Combat 5: Blackout v1.0.1c APK[/url]

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by ovokeiv1(m): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
buoyantx:

get the new apk

Boss please i realy need ur help, my galaxy s3 keyboard keeps forcing close, i checkd my apps list n realized dt d keyboards size is 0kb. Please can i get a flashable samsung keyboard? N how do i go about it. Tnx in advance

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Ebubemg(m): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
tonyx4x44:

apk

data
i download the assassins_creed data it said bad zip file
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by buoyantx: 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ebubemg: i download the assassins_creed data it said bad zip file

poor network probably. its working fine here. download with uc browser or cm
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Ebubemg(m): 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
buoyantx:

poor network probably. its working fine here. download with uc browser or cm
i download with us browser
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by buoyantx: 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ebubemg: i download with us browser
d

then it the network. the download is incomplete

it should be 105mb
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by ovokeiv1(m): 2:30am On Aug 02, 2014
buoyantx: d

then it the network. the download is incomplete

it should be 105mb

Boss please i realy need ur help, my galaxy s3 keyboard keeps forcing close, i checkd my apps list n realized dt d keyboards size is 0kb. Please can i get a flashable samsung keyboard? N how do i go about it. Tnx in advance
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 2:39am On Aug 02, 2014
ovokeiv1:

Why not download a 3rd party app like SwiftKey?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (68) (Reply)

TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure / Bypass Apple Icloud Activation Lock On Iphone Ipads Ipod With SSH Trick(no Gsm) / I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.