Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,326 members, 7,864,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* - Phones (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* (116800 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by enochogaga(m): 6:05am On Aug 02, 2014
buoyantx:

p5 recovery download dropbox
bro na the same thing it still show.error when I want to open it,
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by maxibrainz: 6:06am On Aug 02, 2014
pls does MC5 work on 512mb ram phones because the game force closes on my phone after loading
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 7:09am On Aug 02, 2014
maxibrainz: pls does MC5 work on 512mb ram phones because the game force closes on my phone after loading

No way. Even MC3 will struggle on 512.

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 7:10am On Aug 02, 2014
I'm back wink
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 7:12am On Aug 02, 2014
enochogaga:
bro na the same thing it still show.error when I
want to open it,

You obviously need a new browser

Uc
Cm
Or chrome
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by ovokeiv1(m): 7:25am On Aug 02, 2014
Lexusgs430:

Why not download a 3rd party app like SwiftKey?
Ok gud idea..... ive done dt n its working fine, bt its stil displays "unfortunately samsung keyboard has stoppd" hw do i gt rid of dis message without rooting cos i knw i cn delete d keyboard totly if am rooted bt am nt.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 7:40am On Aug 02, 2014
ovokeiv1:
Ok gud idea..... ive done dt n its working fine, bt its stil displays "unfortunately samsung keyboard has stoppd" hw do i gt rid of dis message without rooting cos i knw i cn delete d keyboard totly if am rooted bt am nt.

Did swiftkey partially work? Unfortunately the only way I know you delete pre-installed apps is using No bloat (as you already know rooting is required to use it)
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 7:57am On Aug 02, 2014
ovokeiv1:

Try going to settings>apps>all select Samsung keyboard

Press force close and clear data
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by enochogaga(m): 8:32am On Aug 02, 2014
tonyx4x44:

You obviously need a new browser

Uc
Cm
Or chrome
OK.I have use opera & Uc. let me try cm & chrome
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by enochogaga(m): 8:44am On Aug 02, 2014
pls buying mb online in nairaland is it a scam
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by BuhBye: 10:52am On Aug 02, 2014
Lexusgs430:

No way. Even MC3 will struggle on 512.
Last year i played mc4 on a low end infinix device with 512 ram and gameplay was smooth.
Maxibrainz try it and see for yourself. Besides a Nlander did say that mc5 worked on his 512 ram phone.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by BuhBye: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2014
Ahem I need a link to widgetlocker pro, the "cracked" one i downloaded keeps requesting for license verification.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
buoyantx:

flashing an app won't do that so no.

viper4android should work fine.

note that the flashable zip posted is an audio tweaking script not viper4android but it does the same job and configures itself for best output without needing you to set anything up, thus it doesn't even have an interface

if you specifically want viper4android you should get the app

Hey bro, if I tell you that that flashing thing almost bricked my phone. . It keeps hanging and restart almost every time when it hangs
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
BuhBye:
Last year i played mc4 on a low end infinix device with 512 ram and gameplay was smooth.
Maxibrainz try it and see for yourself. Besides a Nlander did say that mc5 worked on his 512 ram phone.
other factors such as gpu and cpu
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
BuhBye: Ahem I need a link to widgetlocker pro, the "cracked" one i downloaded keeps requesting for license verification.

Send email address
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by kingjonez: 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
Pls, can i get a legit link to download hack tool for "six guns" android game ??
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by samdean(m): 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
Guy pls can u post link to mc5. The links here are not working
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by chigoeze: 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
pls I need link to a software I'll use t recover my lost pics nd audio on my memory card... pls this mcard contains my digital life. the softwares I've seen so far requires upgrading to premium b4 it restores my files. computer software will b appreciated
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
enochogaga: pls buying mb online in nairaland is it a scam

no its not. but you have to verify the expiration day from the seller
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
BuhBye: Ahem I need a link to widgetlocker pro, the "cracked" one i downloaded keeps requesting for license verification.

that one is cracked.

what you need is to
either

1. patch the app with lucky patcher

or

2. install modded playstore with lucky patcher

N.B: must be rooted
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
samdean: Guy pls can u post link to mc5. The links here are not working

it has been removed from most sites. when I'm less busy i will upload it
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
kingjonez: Pls, can i get a legit link to download hack tool for "six guns" android game ??

guess you are the one that messaged me on bbm

solved.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
tunnex190:

Hey bro, if I tell you that that flashing thing almost bricked my phone. . It keeps hanging and restart almost every time when it hangs

that's because beats audio engine is embedded into your device kernel..

restore you cwm back up and use viper4android
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
ovokeiv1:

Go to apps
select Dictionary and clear data
works like Houdini

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
samdean: Guy pls can u post link to mc5. The links here are not working

Check www.Andropalace.net
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
chigoeze: pls I need link to a software I'll use t recover my lost pics nd audio on my memory card... pls this mcard contains my digital life. the softwares I've seen so far requires upgrading to premium b4 it restores my files. computer software will b appreciated

dowwnload tune up utilities and use their recovery
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by kingjonez: 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
tonyx4x44:

guess you are the one that messaged me on bbm

solved.

Yeah, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by okeyfx(m): 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
buoyantx:

downloadWebMaster's HTML Editor

tanx guys....bt i need the pro version please
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
tonyx4x44: try using viper4android to tweak your sound download viper4android install the one that apply to you. included is the version for jellybean/kitkat and that for gingerbread.

or if you are the flash-loving type i can upload a cwm-flashable that works wonders on your audio output

Hey bro, have you uploaded this? And you tutorials on how to go about this. Thanks.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Influence01: 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
tonyx4x44:

it has been removed from most sites. when I'm less busy i will upload it
I once downloaded six guns data file..bt I'm avin issues wit d version of apk..any help
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by stephinnoyewole(m): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
pls I nid download link to #square nd mobile mtk tools
tanx
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by BuhBye: 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
tonyx4x44:

that one is cracked.

what you need is to
either

1. patch the app with lucky patcher

or

2. install modded playstore with lucky patcher

N.B: must be rooted
Tried lucky patcher, didn't work. I will try the second Method thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (68) (Reply)

Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? / TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure / Bypass Apple Icloud Activation Lock On Iphone Ipads Ipod With SSH Trick(no Gsm)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.