Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,282 members, 7,867,751 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* - Phones (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* (116837 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
morganist99: lol y na..any ways u can search it up on google

Aiit thanks
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Baddestguyp(m): 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
enochogaga:
bros I don use chrome, uc, opera, one browser, cm browser, baidu browser, dolphin browser. all show error after downloading.
pls bro help me.
afta download go to ur file manager and edit the name of d file extension. e.g uc downloads end wit "uctemp' e.g Naruto.avi.uctemp delete d (dot)uctemp
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Joered63: 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
tunnex190:

Go to Playstore, it is there. Btw, what is the name of ur phone?

I use techno m7. the one I got from play store was about 2mb but the one from xda was about 5mb and it asked me to download busy box
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by proffnico(m): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
LecturerIFE:

Check tunnex190's signature, I downloaded like 20 irs files from the link. Open file manager and copy them to storage/SDcard/ViPER4/kernel, close file manager. Select whichever impulse response you want from the app.
What's the usefulness of impulse response ah beg
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
proffnico: What's the usefulness of impulse response ah beg

It can be simply put as effect. The impulse response, or impulse response function (IRF), of a dynamic system is its output when presented with a brief input signal, called an impulse. .irs format gives you additional sound effect output which is more cooler than combining equalizer and tone.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
Joered63:

I use techno m7. the one I got from play store was about 2mb but the one from xda was about 5mb and it asked me to download busy box

Take the screenshot of that viper interface. What os are you running?

Moreover, you will still need busy box
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Joered63: 11:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
tunnex190:

Take the screenshot of that viper interface. What os are you running?

Moreover, you will still need busy box

can't take screenshots because my volume button is malfunctioning. but my os is jellybean 4.2. I have downloaded busy box. Do I still need that IRF stuff?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Joered63: 11:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
tunnex190:

It can be simply put as effect. The impulse response, or impulse response function (IRF), of a dynamic system is its output when presented with a brief input signal, called an impulse. .irs format gives you additional sound effect output which is more cooler than combining equalizer and tone.

I downloaded some of the IRF but when I open the viper4android folder it is empty. I still put them inside the folder but when I open the app where can I select it?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by chigoeze: 2:06am On Aug 06, 2014
Pls I need a link to bluestacks or anyone better
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by AwesomeRomeo: 4:21am On Aug 06, 2014
Pls I need recovery.img for HTC T528w (HTC one SU aka HTC DESIRE 400 DUAL SIM) and how can I backup d ROM? Tanx bro for ur gud work here.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by LecturerIFE: 6:25am On Aug 06, 2014
Joered63:

I downloaded some of the IRF but when I open the viper4android folder it is empty. I still put them inside the folder but when I open the app where can I select it?

Use your default file manager to access ViPER4/kernel. When I used ES explorer, I couldn't find the folder. Copy the .irs files into the folder. Open ViPER4Android, you will see impulse response under the headset tab. Open it and select your choice.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 7:09am On Aug 06, 2014
Joered63:

can't take screenshots because my volume button is malfunctioning. but my os is jellybean 4.2. I have downloaded busy box. Do I still need that IRF stuff?

4.2 is on play store. Check those ones with fx. You will see the versions on them. You can get .irs from the link on my signature. I think it is necessary if you would love to have correct different 'beats'- I call it beat because it gives correct and desired output. Without it, your output may sound horrible.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Joered63: 7:30am On Aug 06, 2014
tunnex190:

4.2 is on play store. Check those ones with fx. You will see the versions on them. You can get .irs from the link on my signature. I think it is necessary if you would love to have correct different 'beats'- I call it beat because it gives correct and desired output. Without it, your output may sound horrible.

thanks , will try it
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by proffnico(m): 7:42am On Aug 06, 2014
Joered63:

use this..... http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/62442357/file.html

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Joered63: 7:50am On Aug 06, 2014
guys pls I can't download from my play store, when I click install it just keeps showing "downloading" without moving. Pls what could be the cause?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by awofe20(m): 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
pls i nd someone explain how use freedom to unlock fifa 14
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
Joered63:

thanks , will try it

Download the first one on the search. It works on 4.0-4.2. Find stable network and download.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
How do I setup the settings in the viper4android. I have download the irs and selected it. Please
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
Can I get The Sim game (apk and data) the free version?All links I have tried are not working
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Joered63: 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
tunnex190:

Download the first one on the search. It works on 4.0-4.2. Find stable network and download.

thanks I got it and it is really good. But I had to disable the inbuilt equaliser on my music player before it could work. and after some time it will disconnect again until I open the viper app before the sound will take effects again.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by iceberryose(m): 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
link for go launcher prime unlocked and full unlocked version of kii keyboard.. pls ASAP
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by proffnico(m): 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
Joered63: guys pls I can't download from my play store, when I click install it just keeps showing "downloading" without moving. Pls what could be the cause?
are you using any firewall?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
Joered63:

thanks I got it and it is really good. But I had to disable the inbuilt equaliser on my music player before it could work. and after some time it will disconnect again until I open the viper app before the sound will take effects again.

Of course you've got to disable the in-built equalizer before it would take effect. And that viper should be running automatically. So enjoy it. Change your settings and enjoy the real gbedu! grin anytime, anyday.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Joered63: 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
tunnex190:

Of course you've got to disable the in-built equalizer before it would take effect. And that viper should be running automatically. So enjoy it. Change your settings and enjoy the real gbedu! grin anytime, anyday.

thanks man . I got it now
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Joered63: 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
proffnico: are you using any firewall?

there is a firewall feature in my 360 antivirus but I did not restrict any app.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Nobody: 3:20am On Aug 07, 2014
@OP + all

Please I'll appreciate if I can get a direct download link for Docs To Go 4.0

Thanks.

cc: Tonyx4x44
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 5:32am On Aug 07, 2014
Joered63:

thanks man . I got it now

Your welcome
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 5:35am On Aug 07, 2014
Imanuelle: @OP + all

Please I'll appreciate if I can get a direct download link for Docs To Go 4.0

Thanks.

cc: Tonyx4x44

Send your email address. Do you also need key?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 5:45am On Aug 07, 2014
chidoo4luv: How do I setup the settings in the viper4android. I have download the irs and selected it. Please

Check the previous posts. Start from 20 to 22 pages. You shall find them. Or you may check out this one. This is someone else's default profile, your own profile maybe quite different.

My Standard/Default Profile:

--- HEADSET ---
1. Master Power: ✔
2. FIR Equalizer: ✔
- Preset: Acoustic
3. Convolver: ✔
- Impulse Response: TRacks DeEssed Master 2 4. Headphone Surround +: ✔
- Effect Quality: Level 1
5. Dynamic System: ✔
- Listening Device: High-end Headphone(v1)
- Dynamic Bass: 24 Percent
6. Fidelity Control
- ViPER Bass: ✔
- Bass Mode: Natural bass
- Bass Frequency: 60 Hz
- Select Bass Boost: 6.0 dB
- ViPER Clarity: ✔
- Clarity Mode: XHiFi
- Select Clarity: 8.0 dB
7. Master Gate(Limiter)
- Ouput Gain: -6.0 dB
- Channel Pan: 0.5:0.5
- Limit Threshold: 0dB

--- PHONE ---
1. Master Power: ✔
2. Convolver: ✔
- Impulse Response: DFX Pro Surround 2

--- BLUETOOTH ---
Same As HEADSET. Base Settings.

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 5:55am On Aug 07, 2014
Lexusgs430:

Send your email address. Do you also need key?

I also need that Docs to go with the key. Thanks bro. Addy: tunnex190@yahoo.com
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by awofe20(m): 5:59am On Aug 07, 2014
pls i nd someone explain how use
freedom to unlock fifa 14
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 8:42am On Aug 07, 2014
tunnex190:
Yeah
I also need that Docs to go with the key. Thanks bro. Addy: tunnex

Sent

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (68) (Reply)

TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure / Bypass Apple Icloud Activation Lock On Iphone Ipads Ipod With SSH Trick(no Gsm) / I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.