Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Steps To A Successful Relationship And Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Steps To A Successful Relationship And Marriage. (2251 Views)

Most Important Ingredients To A Successful Relationship / Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... / Compatibility Vs Chemistry Which Is More Important To A Successful Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steps To A Successful Relationship And Marriage. by inspirator(m): 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2008
The Seven Steps to Successful Relationships
What if you had a simple set of tools that could give you everything you want in your personal relationships? And what if the same tools could help you achieve success in your professional relationships as well
We`re the inspiration groups saying. When we say "these tools work," we mean it! When it comes to relationships, we've been through it all: casual dating, romance, marriage, children, breakups, bosses, clients, extended family, in-laws, best friends, and even next-door neighbors.
In this life-changing book you will learn:
    *A step-by-step process for creating the relationship of your dreams
    *The importance of visualization and self-exploration
    *How to make a plan that works
    *How letting go of control can get you more of what you want
    *How to stop sabotaging your relationships by asking the WRONG questions
    *A powerful communication tool for preventing conflict and improving all of your relationships
    *The truth about honesty
    *The gifts of gratitude
Are you tired of so-called "professionals" giving you nothing but a bunch of theories, studies, and incomprehensible psycho-babble? Want an easy-to-read book written by regular people just like you?
We are not psychologists, we are relationship experts. The examples we use in this book are from our own experience in our own relationships. This seven step process has worked for us, it has worked for others, and it can work for you too!
                 PEOPLES TESTIMONIES
"WOW - that pretty much sums up how I feel about the simple, yet profound and effective steps and tools that Keith and Maura have laid out in this book. It's a godsend! My fiancé is much happier since I have been practicing the seven steps. God I needed to read that, thank you Keith and Maura!"
-- David ESOSA, actor (Married, With Children

"All I have to say is, COOL! You GUYS have inspired me. You recognized the need to change something in your lives and you leaped into action. So many of us don't make that step. Taking a different action is the key to changing my life's circumstances, and my life is finally changing. I made a promise to myself to let go of the idea that my love is unworthy unless I'm fixing things for my mate. It's making such a big difference in me and my relationship."
- Blessing okoye
"The material is very strong ,The Seven Steps far exceeded my expectations."
- MRS RUTH AKANDE(BANKER  LAGOS)
The fact that you have read this far is proof that you are ready to take the next step in your life, to make your relationships all they can be. Don't let another opportunity pass you by. Take action - and make it happen!
Who would benefit from The Seven Steps to Successful Relationships?
This book is for you if you want to dramatically improve your relationships.
It's perfect for:
    *Singles
    *Couples
    *Friends
    *Families
    *Co-workers
    *Managers
    *Service Providers
    *CEO's

Here's what the experts have to say about The Seven Steps to Successful Relationships:

“THE INSIPRATORS have developed practical and powerful tools for creating relationships that work.”
John OLABISI, Ph.D., Author of MEN AND WOMAN,WHO IS MORE CARING.

“A remarkably useful book – heartfelt, insightful and honest. Following Keith and Maura’s Seven Steps will surely improve any relationship.”
DR (MRS GRACE ATUBEH), Ph.D., President, NATIONAL  UNION OF WOMEN ENPOWERMENT

"I really like the Seven Steps process. The tools and techniques are informative and enlightening. They dispel assumptions I had in the past that caused conflict in my relationships."

- BARR. Joy OKONKWO (ENUGU)
Read this only if you decided NOT to invest in yourself with this book:
We don’t blame you for being skeptical. There are so many people claiming to have all the answers that it’s hard to decide what is real and what isn’t. We encourage you to look at the results other people just like you have gotten using our system. Look back at the comments they sent us and review what they had to say. None of them claimed instant bliss beyond their wildest dreams. They simply got positive results by putting simple techniques into action.

"THE INSPIRATORS are a true example of what a successful relationship can be!"
- Tina AJAYI

You may already have a relationship and it might even be going okay. Do you know the advanced strategies to make it better? Are you settling for less than what your relationship could be? Let us ask you this: Do you remember a time when you really believed you could have it all? Did you eventually get let down one too many times? Now, maybe you are happy just to have someone around to talk to. It doesn't have to be like that. You can have what you want, but you need support in order to make it happen. It takes a while to learn new behaviors. It takes a while to get out of the rut you may be in. It takes a while to get your confidence back up and running. The longer you wait, the further you'll be from your goals and dreams. The time to start learning is now. Each day you put it off brings you closer to finding yourself old and gray with a lifetime of regrets.
Remember, WE WANT YOU TO BE SUCCESSFUL!
These techniques have worked wonders for people just like you. Now it’s your turn!
"It's quite simple: read this book, practice the steps, change your life."
- David Faustino, actor (Married With Children)

You could spend hundreds - or even thousands - of NAIRA & dollars on dating services, workshops or personal coaching, and you might get the same value - then again, you might not. You could continue doing things the way you are now, and you know what you would get - that's right, more of the same. Order now and put yourself in the driver's seat of your own life.
FOR ALL THESE AND MORE VISIT MY BLOG AND SEE ALL THE ANSWERS U SEEK,

THINGS TO FIND THERE ARE :

HOW TO CATCH A CHEATING SPOUSE
HOW TO HAVE A SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE AND RELATIONSHIP
HOW TO AVOID EARLY AND UNWANTED PREGNANCY
HOW TO CURE INFERTILTY AND OTHER SEX RELATED DISEASES
7 KEYS TO A SUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIP AND MARRIAGE
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR SPOUSE AND PARTNER
HOW TO MAKE HIM/HER LOVE YOU MORE
HOW TO GET A LUVING GIRL/GUY IN 7 DAYS
HOW TO GET A SUGAR MUMMY AND DADDY
HOW TO GET PREGNANT
HOW TO IDENTIFY MY MR/MISS RIGHT
HOW DO I KNOW THAT HE/SHE LOVES ME.
HOW DO I TELL HIM/HER THAT I V`E FALLEN IN LOVE IN HIM.

AND MANY OTHER RELATED MATTERS IN RELATIONSHIPS AND MARRIAGES,ALL U NEED DO IS TO TAKE A LOOK @ my blog,http://thesolutionexpert..com/ and u will find all the answers that u seek.

or do u want us to work on your private issues then send your information to thesolutionexpert@yahoo.com or call us on +2348030652250 or +447035933704.

thanks
inspirator
Re: Steps To A Successful Relationship And Marriage. by arramyjay: 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2008
Thank u

(1) (Reply)

Why Plateau Girls Too The Carry Bele,before Completing High School? / Urgent Advice Needed Pls / Who Suffers More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.