Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

How Much Is Osun State Owing? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Is Osun State Owing? (2368 Views)

WAEC Won't Release Result Of Student From State Owing It / Adeyeye To Fayemi: How Much Debt Is Ekiti State Owing Now? / Why Is Abia State Owing Teachers For 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is Osun State Owing? by obiyaya: 8:53am On Jul 11, 2014
Zionope:
You are suprised d guy no owe 350/400billion as u claimed; abi? U no trust d commissioner's figure, u hate to hear the DMO's declaration; simply because of sentiment, probably u should wait for the DMO's publication or go and audit the state treasury urself so that u'll come and tell us the truth, i am eager to know the truth myself; but for now, am satisfied with the finance commissioner's figure.

Bros don't get so worked up.

The DG DMO didn't give any figure. He only said Osun debt profile is sustainable. And less than 40% of GDP is what is regarded as sustainable.

According to reports, Osun GDP is in the region of 7 billion dollars. So meaning anything below 2.8 billion dollars (420 billion naira) is considered sustainable.

All I'm asking for is a figure.

You get?

If you're satisfied with the commissioner of finance's figure, the next guy can be satisfied with Former head of service's figure. And you can't say he's wrong.

We need facts

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Osun State Owing? by Zionope: 10:04am On Jul 11, 2014
obiyaya:

Bros don't get so worked up.

The DG DMO didn't give any figure. He only said Osun debt profile is sustainable. And less than 40% of GDP is what is regarded as sustainable.

According to reports, Osun GDP is in the region of 7 billion dollars. So meaning anything below 2.8 billion dollars (420 billion naira) is considered sustainable.

All I'm asking for is a figure.

You get?

If you're satisfied with the commissioner of finance's figure, the next guy can be satisfied with Former head of service's figure. And you can't say he's wrong.

We need facts
Pls answer dis question, which authority do u think is in the right place to declare a state's debt profile?
Re: How Much Is Osun State Owing? by obiyaya: 10:23am On Jul 11, 2014
Zionope:
Pls answer dis question, which authority do u think is in the right place to declare a state's debt profile?

Debt Management office. Because every loan taken by any tier of government must be approved or/and recorded by the Debt Management Office.

see www.babalakinandco.com/resources/lawsnigeria/LAWS/DEBT%20MANAGEMENT%20OFFICE.htm
Re: How Much Is Osun State Owing? by Gamji007: 11:44am On Jul 11, 2014
obiyaya:

Bros obayaya got banned.

Got it?

Eyyaaaa!sad Tell Obayaya to be a good boy and stop violating Oga Seun's rule to avoid ban.
Re: How Much Is Osun State Owing? by vislabraye(m): 1:40am On Jul 12, 2014
olubukato:

I am fine my sister.. I was there oo. The whole matter get as e be.
. What I'm hearing is funny !! Why delete all the pictures nah !!
Re: How Much Is Osun State Owing? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 12, 2014
vislabraye: . What I'm hearing is funny !! Why delete all the pictures nah !!

If u ask me, na who i go ask o....... The whole thing is very strong.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again / Edo PDP Lawmaker Feared Killed By Alleged APC Thugs / BOKO HARAM: Gov. Shettima Reveals Location Of Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.