Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! (23016 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? / When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by Emmaxmusic(m): 4:07am On Feb 11, 2015
U too try uSing another babe as ur. Dp wiTh niCe pm
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by justmag(m): 5:49am On Feb 11, 2015
I get worked up about topics like this. Does she love u? Does she treat you like a man? Does she treat like she is serious about you? Is she everything you want in a woman? If the anwser is yes then leave that shit alone. She should be more sensitive about that and not you. Grow a pair!

If she is doing this because her friends aren't doing it. Then you have alot to worry about! A woman who makes a lot a of decisions from their friends opinion and not their own is a risky one. Make sure you have insurance. The day you get down on your knees she may say "no! Let me ask my friends first!"
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by funmercy1(f): 11:11am On Sep 11, 2015
Benwems:

Yes. She is a student
Yes. I want to marry her
Her bending to peer pressure beats my imagination
We are between 20 - 24
ha relax na, wetin. U ar both too young 4 dis. Ebe m fa. Ewu !

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by IamAtribalist: 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
Bros. you don enter one chance. Here is the situation. As far as your girlfriend is concerned, you are a bus stop not a destination. She will be catching the next bus pretty soon mark my words. My advice: drop that beyatch, go play. Ball her. If she beep you don't call her. Get it?
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by danchuzzy(m): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
ITbomb:
The only girl picture I would put on any of my DP would be my pre wedding and wedding pictures.
I wouldn't expect any girl to do same to me, it is a sign of insecurity to even ask a girl to do that for you.
What if her family members, senior uncles and Aunties are on her list. It is irresponsible.
Grow up and build your relationship

word boss... spot on

Benwems, a word is enough for the wise...
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by donMIG(m): 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nigga put a ring on dat finger 1st...stop beechin..or u get love-vendor slapped
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by Benwems(m): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
funmercy1:
ha relax na, wetin. U ar both too young 4 dis. Ebe m fa. Ewu !
You are the goat. Idiot
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by funmercy1(f): 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
grin tongue
Benwems:

You are the goat. Idiot
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by Macgreat(m): 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
Get married to her first and then back here for advice.
How old are you? . .
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by edward1984(m): 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
Macgreat:
Get married to her first and then back here for advice.

How old are you? . .

Am late to comment this thread was created 2 months ago, my first thought was to ask him to how old he is. No need to comment.
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by funmercy1(f): 12:28am On Sep 14, 2015
Him and his gal frnd are BTW d age 20 - 24.alarming
edward1984:

Am late to comment this thread was created 2 months ago, my first thought was to ask him to how old he is. No need to comment.
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by uketmark: 12:10am On Apr 03, 2016
Get her a “Ring”, and she wouldn't ever take your PIC Down again.
. dats d biggest lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up / Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady / Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.