Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Can You Win A Man Back With Sex - The Truth About Sex With Your Ex Boyfriend! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Win A Man Back With Sex - The Truth About Sex With Your Ex Boyfriend! (19412 Views)

When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Can You Win A Man Back With Sex - The Truth About Sex With Your Ex Boyfriend! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Can You Win A Man Back With Sex - The Truth About Sex With Your Ex Boyfriend! by wayatta: 7:57am On Apr 18, 2018
Hello everyone, i am here to share my testimony on how i conceived my baby. i have been married to my husband for 18years without no child. my husband has been tested OK, i too have been tested. but no issue. i had problems with my in-laws even my husband started to have new affairs aside your marriage. it was a very terrible thing to bear. i became a laughing stock among my pear, i prayed and fasted and nothing happened. i was now seen as always unhappy. after many medical treatment and there is no way. i took it as i was destiny not to have a child and i accepted every challenge that comes my way. i was even ready to pack out of my marital home and stay on my own because my husband was not given me any attention that i needed from him. i decided to focus on my job and try to live happy on my own.
On this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across a story of a man who Priest Babaka helped his wife to conceive a baby. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life. today i am a proud mom. words will not be enough to explained what this man did for me. he casted a pregnancy spell on me and i noticed i was pregnant on the 14th day after the spell. i am a happy mother, the pride of my family, a miracle in my town. i know there is someone in same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact him via email : babaka.wolf@gmail.com or facebook at priestly.babaka. This is the solution to every single mother around the globe. distance is not a barrier, he will surely make your dreams come trough. contact him today via email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or facebook at priestly.babaka. you want your lover back or any other miracle in your life, contact him today so the world can be a better place to live. bye!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Anyone Here Fccck 4 Different Girls In A Day / Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / I'm Not Into Adult Movie For Money, Rather For Passion — Nigerian Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.