Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Can You Win A Man Back With Sex - The Truth About Sex With Your Ex Boyfriend! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Win A Man Back With Sex - The Truth About Sex With Your Ex Boyfriend! (19405 Views)

When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Win A Man Back With Sex - The Truth About Sex With Your Ex Boyfriend! by oboso1: 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2014
A frequently asked question by a lot of women who are desperate to get back together with their ex is "should you have sex with your ex boyfriend to get him back?" usually, after a split up emotions still lingers. At times, you may think that you can win back his love by having sex with him. It is going to make both of closer again, it is going to make him realize that he misses you, it will make him fall in love with you again, right? Wrong! Having sex with your ex boyfriend will simply end up hurting you. If you are thinking about having sex with him, then you need to reconsider your decision.

Women often correlate love making with true love; they think men feel the same way. Emphatically no! Having sex with your ex boyfriend after a break up simply sends a signal to him that you are okay with being casual lover.

Women who makes the mistake of jumping into bed with their ex often end up making their ex not treat them as they expected. They will never get an invitation to stay the night and he never gets in touch with them. It will also be wrong to go out on a date; it will even make things worse if you suggest it. All the times he has gotten in touch with you is because he is eager to see you.

Something else that usually happens when a woman jumps into bed with her ex is that he will start dating someone else and dump her once more. In point of fact, it's not dumping to him in any way. She was just a mere sex partner to him, after all anyone can pay a girl to have sex with him, but in his case he got it from an intimate partner - not a girlfriend. He doesn't see both of you in a relationship at all. The fact that he met someone he loves and hopes to have a relationship with, he has to discontinue the sexual meeting with his ex for the reason that he wants to be fully committed to his new relationship.

Do not have sex with your ex boyfriend if you want a future with him. Rather, you both could be platonic friends. For the time being, you must avoid sex and make effort toward strengthening the bond between the two of you. If you can make him realize that you both still have strong connections without sex, it will melt his heart again. Your relationship should be built on this basis.

Pay Close Attention Here-

Now listen carefully! Take 2 minutes to read the next page and you'll discover a stunning trick which will have your ex begging you to take them back. There is a set of easy to follow psychological tricks which will make your ex crawl back to you within a few days guaranteed. I strongly urge you to read everything on the next page before it's too late and time runs out- Click Here

Now you can stop your break up or lover’s rejection...even if your situation seems hopeless! There are specific techniques that will show you exactly what to do and what to say to get your ex lover back in your arms- Especially if you are the only one trying... Visit Make Your Ex Miss You

Looking for love and dating can be challenging. Discuss your dating problems on our forum. We can help you find a great loving relationship! Go to: Love Forum

Here's a video to help you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABqqCJYcABY

Does Your Ex Still Love You
Re: Can You Win A Man Back With Sex - The Truth About Sex With Your Ex Boyfriend! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2014
What time is tomorrow semifinal please?
Re: Can You Win A Man Back With Sex - The Truth About Sex With Your Ex Boyfriend! by jameslives: 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
Has your ex decided that, out of the blue, he doesn't want to be with you anymore? If you'd like to get back together with your ex, I want to reveal some of the biggest mistakes you might be making in trying to get him back.

Mistake #1: Calling Or Texting Him Over And Over Again

This is one of the biggest mistakes people make when trying to get back together with their ex. This is when you can't stop calling or texting your ex to try to get him to talk to you.

You may start to panic when he doesn't respond right away, or find yourself sitting by the phone waiting for it to ring. Or worse - you might end up calling, texting, or emailing him over and over again - sending a string of messages that seem to sound more and more desperate. The bottom line is to stop contacting him if he isn't responding, or if he's telling you to leave him alone.

Mistake #2: Over-Apologizing And Declaring Your Love

If you've made a mistake in your relationship, your first instinct might be to beg and plead for forgiveness, and tell your ex how much you love him. This hardly ever works because the person who initiated the break up is usually more emotionally detached from the situation as it is.

He might even be expecting you to "freak out" and get emotional, and what you want to do is the opposite. He's also probably going to think that apologizing and declaring your love now is "too little too late."

Mistake #3: Acting Out Of Jealousy, Rage, And Hurt

Essentially, you may feel emotionally out of control right now - and when your emotions are a wreck, you tend to say and do things you wouldn't normally do (and that you may regret later). You may lash out at your ex, call him names, or try to guilt-trip him back into the relationship.

These emotional outbursts can severely damage a relationship if repeated over a period of time. It's important to allow things to cool off if you feel compelled to act out in the heat of the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP4j-FoLL2w

How Can I Get Back Together With My Ex Girlfriend
Re: Can You Win A Man Back With Sex - The Truth About Sex With Your Ex Boyfriend! by donyjohn: 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
You would have surely heard this expert advice: stay away from your ex if you want to get your ex back. But this can be very vague. Just how long should you maintain this distance and how long does it take to really win back an ex lover?

Undoubtedly this is one of the toughest questions and no one can really confirm the exact time it takes to win back someone's heart. The only thing that can be said with certainty is that it takes a long time during which you have to hold your patience.

Considering that everyone is different, the exact time someone takes to come around a dirty break up is impossible to guess. The only thing you have to bank on is the truth that time heals all wounds, no matter for who and for which circumstances.

Some people have the ability to cope up with mental trauma and after a break up these people simply brush aside all negative emotions and get on with their lives. Yet there are also people who crumble under pressure. The only thing to do is to give each other time so as to be able to think rationally once more. But in the meantime, you too should try to get on with your life.

As your ex goes through the recovery process, you too are taking your own time to unveil several truths and come to terms with your life and the past relationship. To do this successfully, keep yourself as busy as possible instead of moaning and moping.

Remaining happy is a basic right and do not deny yourself from this simple pleasure. Be with positive-minded people and do things that relax you and keep you in lighter spirits.

It is also a good idea to discuss the matter of reconciliation first with your ex's close friends just to check the kind of mood your ex is in, before you start to initiate the process. Hopefully, with time, things would look more positive and you would be able to get your ex back sooner than you thought.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDU2fClZEHY

How Do I Act Around My Ex
Re: Can You Win A Man Back With Sex - The Truth About Sex With Your Ex Boyfriend! by michaelpower: 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
If you're reading this right now, you're probably suffering over the loss of someone you love greatly. I know you've lost your lover and I understand that the worst pain imaginable is having the person that you love the most tell you they don't want you anymore.

The funny part is that, as you are sitting there, with your heart feeling like it's been ripped out of your chest, people are telling you things like...

* You will get over it.
* He/She was no good for you.
* Move on (my personal favorite).
* It's his/her loss - you were too good for him/her.

What a bunch of crap! And all that, just to make you feel better. But, let's face it...

...Nobody can say anything to make you feel better... Except from me. Because I can tell you how to get your ex back!

I know exactly how you can get your ex back. Believe it or not, getting your ex back is a very easy to follow linear process, but, also, a very counter-intuitive one.

We'll talk about this in a second, but, one thing I want to point out is that you'll find some amazing resources down at the bottom of this article. The complete gender-specific gameplan for getting your ex back is waiting for you. You owe it to yourself to take a look.

Okay, now let me give you a few tips to put you on the right track...

1. Break contact. I'm serious. Reduce or, if possible, break any contact with your ex for about 3 to 4 weeks. This should be easy, right?...Not really. This is going to be the most painful tip because you will, most likely, miss them a lot and never stop wondering about what they are doing. Stop calling them, stop sending them emails, text messages or anything of that nature. One of the biggest mistakes people make after a breakup is what I call text message terrorism. I'm sure you know what this is, but, also, I bet you don't realize that, after a breakup, any text message, email or phone call can be too much for your ex. They already had too much telling you they don't want you anymore. At this point it's best to agree with the breakup and be totally cool about it.

2. Stop being needy. Always remember this: a hungry dog doesn't get fed! Nobody wants to be around a needy person. It's hard-wired into our brains to align with people who have higher survival value and stay away from needy people. While it is possible to make your ex take you back out of pity, it's not what we are trying to accomplish here. You want your ex to be attracted to you again, not to feel sorry for you.

3. Get your life back. It's time to call your old friends that you've probably neglected lately. Do it right now. Start having massive fun. Note that this is not some feel good advice. Being happy on your own is very important if you want to attract people into your life, and, most important, to get your ex back. So, make sure you put your life in order.

4. Start working out. When you work out, endorphins are released inside your body, so, you will feel a lot better. It will make you look better too, so you'll get a boost in your confidence. Remember: confidence is one of the most attractive traits you can have (every dating advice I've read - good or bad - included this cliché - the power of confidence). But, confidence comes with success while you've just been dumped. It's not going to be easy, but, don't worry too much. I'm going to give you all the tools you need to get success, so confidence will happen automatically.

5. Contact your ex. If your ex doesn't contact you after 4 weeks, you can contact them and have a light conversation. There are a few steps you need to do before actually contacting your ex. You'll easily find them in the materials I will give you (check the resources at the bottom of this article). Avoid talking about your past relationship. Don't ask your ex if they are dating someone new and don't brag about how many people you are sleeping with or dating (that's lame... only losers brag). Just keep it light while avoiding any arguments. Also, be cool and don't let them think you're desperate to see them.

6. Make your next date with your ex emotionally charged. "What?! A date?! My ex doesn't even answer my phone calls!"...I can hear you screaming already. But, it's alright. You will find a solution for every situation in the materials at the bottom of this article. I will teach you how to make your ex return your phone calls and how to get another date. Well, that's actually the easy part. How To Get A Long Distance Ex Back
Re: Can You Win A Man Back With Sex - The Truth About Sex With Your Ex Boyfriend! by hamiltonreal: 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
The Law of Attraction - seems scientific, right? What if this can be used to get back together with your ex, wouldn't you want to know more about it and how it can be used to your full advantage?

A break up can be really messy. Heartbreak, depression, and the feeling of being inadequate or extremely unlucky are just some of the negative feelings caused by this unfortunate event.

There are lots of books, websites, resource speakers, and either solicited or unsolicited pieces of advice from friends and relatives which are aimed to push the brokenhearted ones to "move on." Indeed, there are lots of reasons couples break up, some more serious than the others, but whatever they are, doesn't love deserve another chance?

The Law of Attraction is categorized as a belief, theory, or even a universal law, that "like attracts like." Thoughts and feelings that are either negative or positive are said to attract what people receive and experience in their lives.

In a way, it's like being given the pen and paper used to write their own life story. People who repeatedly think that bad luck follows them attract exactly just that into their lives and eventually become their reality. The ones who believe that anything is possible get what they want in the end.

Quantum physicists, psychologist, coaches, philosophers, and experts in personal development all shared how the Law of Attraction works in any part of our lives. In a nutshell, believe with no doubt and one shall receive.

So how can this law be used in getting your ex back?

Here are 4 very simple steps:

1. Repeatedly tell yourself that you and your ex will be back together.

Using the real name of your ex may be better than saying "my ex". Strongly believing in this is also very important.

2. Specify a reasonable time frame.

Repeatedly doing the first step may give you what you want, but not soon enough if no specific number of months or weeks is included.

3. Be consistent.

When doing things to get back in your ex's good graces, repeatedly think that everything you are saying and doing moves you even closer to getting back with him or her. How to Get Your Ex To Chase You Again

4. Think out of the box.

Instead of just thinking and concentrating on the thought of getting back with your ex, think and believe too that he or she desperately wants you back as well. Again, nothing is impossible.
Re: Can You Win A Man Back With Sex - The Truth About Sex With Your Ex Boyfriend! by markjane: 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
If you're after the fastest way to get your ex back you've come to the right place. In this article you'll learn how to get your ex boyfriend or girlfriend back the quickest - even if you've made every mistake under the sun.

I know that you're going through a very painful breakup right now and that you're looking for the best way to get your ex back as quickly as possible (as the pain is just becoming more and more unbearable). And I know you're confused by what to do next because everything you seem to have tried already hasn't worked - which probably means your ex isn't even talking to you right now. As you read my advice below you'll learn what you need to do today to start winning your ex back - because once you know what methods work reversing a break up is much easier than you ever thought possible -- and you have the ability within you to win them back so have a little faith, okay?

It's not right that you shouldn't be with the one that you love right now. You love them with all your heart and even though they may be angry or distant with you now you know that they loved you with all their heart too. You were good together and with the right advice your relationship can be better than before -- which means you can wipe the slate clean regardless of what's happened between you.

Now because you're here to find out how to get them back even when it seems impossible -- and because you'd do anything to win them back -- it means you'll have a clear understanding of what you need to do. I don't know why you broke up, and I don't need to...all I do know is that you'll know by the end of this article exactly what you need to start doing today to reverse your break up.

The first thing you need to do is stop contacting your ex in any way whatsoever. A temporary no contact period is absolutely essential right now -- though only for a certain specified period -- because you need to get complete control of your emotions. This will give you the greatest chance of getting back together.

Let's look at possible mistakes you've done -- though with good intentions -- because you need to look at this objectively, without emotions.

You've probably called them around the clock, bombarded them with text messages (because you're so desperate), and even turned up at places they hang out at -- which means you've probably pushed them away right now.

As I'm a relationship expert, I know that you've done that because you're in so much pain without your ex and you want the pain to stop.

As your ex is not a relationship expert this is what they're seeing:

An almost crazy totally out of control person who is starting to scare them with their obsession and has them with the number of the police on their speed dial in case they need to get an urgent AVO!

As no-one has properly explained that to you - and because I'm being really in your face - it means that this is the first time you've been able to look at your behaviour through the eyes of your ex.

And because it kind of makes sense I know that you understand why you need to stop this behaviour -- and I will show you how to get more help to do that as I know you're lacking self-confidence and self-esteem right now to handle all this on your own.

Now let's focus on your mental state for a moment longer because it's very important. As you want to get your ex back TODAY you want to wave a magic wand to make it happen.

But you know what would happen if you did? You'd probably be broken up in days -- because you're still in too heightened an emotional state -- which means you would blow your one chance at getting back together for good. Breaking up and getting back together once has a 95 percent chance of happening....but breaking up and getting back together, breaking up and getting back together - probably has a 1 percent chance of happening.

So you know which odds you want, don't you, the 95 percent odds?

So here's the next important step - you've got to get control of your emotions and your head space -- as the current state you're in your ex isn't going to look at you and see someone she wants to be involved with. They'll see you as high maintenance, too intense, a bit scary, on the verge of obsessive and they won't see you as an asset, as someone they would want to spend their life with -- because you're too needy, clingy and desperate.

I understand that you want your ex back. And I understand that you want them back fast. I also understand that when you do get back together you want to have a relationship on an equal footing, you want them to be madly in love with you, and you even want a better relationship than you had before. How to Get Over Your Ex Girlfriend

To do this you need to step back a bit and focus less on your ex and totally on yourself right now -- as this is when you will be able to become the person that they fell head over heals in love with -- and they'll look at you one day, soon, and think "why did I ever let that person go, I need that person back in my life and I'm going to do whatever it takes to win them back!"

You now understand the odds of getting back together and how to do it - the 95 percent chance of getting back together and the 1 percent chance of getting back together. In any event, you're smart enough to realise you can make the right choice today because, when you think about it, you already know what to do to start, don't you?
Re: Can You Win A Man Back With Sex - The Truth About Sex With Your Ex Boyfriend! by wyankimberly: 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
[b]
Many good love spell casters are out there in the world (Africa, and so on) Yes, love spells really work, whether you are in a situation where you want to bring back your lost lover (lost lover spell), you want to get married to someone in a relationship (marriage spells), to increase love in your relationship (love affection spells) and many other related love spells, you will get help. It does not matter where you are or where your partner is, you don't have to be unhappy of a situation in life you can solve it all: it is all about finding a good love spell caster to change your life status for ever.

Contact Dr. Ikhine email: agbadado@gmail.com or call him on +2347060552255 is a celebrated love spell caster whose works have won his friendship all over the world from the people met him to know more about spells and his wonderful works. For reading worldwide!.

ALL HEART BROKEN PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD, FEEL FREE TO CONSULT HIM FOR INSTANT READING AND REUNION WITH YOUR EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS ONLY[/b]
Re: Can You Win A Man Back With Sex - The Truth About Sex With Your Ex Boyfriend! by karajoles: 9:34am On Dec 27, 2014
Today has being the most happiest day of my life after 1 year of sadness and sorrow without being with the one i love, i tried all my possible best to make sure i make my lover happy but it never seems to work out well it was like am doing everything in vain but all thanks to Dr.Azuka for coming to change all my worries and sadness to Joy. i knew the great man when i read some wonderful reviews about Dr.Azuka how he has helped a lots of people on there relationship problem i was reading a magazine which then i saw great testimonies as well which then i decided not to waste time.he told me not to worry that he assures me that within 48 hours everything would be sorted out i believed Dr.Azuka so much because i believe he can't fail me and i sent him all my details. Truly Dr.Azuka never failed me,my husband who left me for good a year come back to me. My husband and i have been living contentedly since this spell caster reunited us together with his love spells. Thank you so so so much Dr.Azuka for your powerful spells. expressions are not sufficient to say thank you. here is his email address Greatazukalovespell@gmail.com or greatazukalovespell@yahoo.com tell +2348071398555.websitehtt://greatazukalovespell.webs.com.

Re: Can You Win A Man Back With Sex - The Truth About Sex With Your Ex Boyfriend! by whizqueen(f): 4:31am On Feb 24, 2015
Am allergic to long posts undecided
Re: Can You Win A Man Back With Sex - The Truth About Sex With Your Ex Boyfriend! by joescandra1: 1:51am On Mar 29, 2015
I am joes candra, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank DR.OSAUYI for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my boyfriend, I required help until i found a grate spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. Three days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for past 6 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. DR.OSAUYI released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe.All thanks goes to DR.OSAUYI for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in any situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM that is his email address bye or you can call is hot line on +2347064294395
Re: Can You Win A Man Back With Sex - The Truth About Sex With Your Ex Boyfriend! by mary607: 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
My name is CLIFFORD MARY from USA .I am here to give testimony on how I got my husband back. My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and, he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. He begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called DR OZIL. I still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Thomas last month. He apologized and came back to me. He even gave me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me. I'm very happy now. Thank you DR OZIL, You can reach him via emailsaddrozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or drozilsolutionhome@outlook.com)
He can solve any problem like,
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) you need a divorce in your relationship.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women & men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband & wife to be yours forever.
(cool If you need financial stance.
(9) He can make you pregnancy.
(10) He can cure you from any diseases.
contact: drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or drozilsolutionhome@outlook.com
Re: Can You Win A Man Back With Sex - The Truth About Sex With Your Ex Boyfriend! by mary607: 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
My name is CLIFFORD MARY from USA .I am here to give testimony on how I got my husband back. My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and, he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. He begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called DR OZIL. I still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Thomas last month. He apologized and came back to me. He even gave me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me. I'm very happy now. Thank you DR OZIL, You can reach him via emailsaddrozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or drozilsolutionhome@outlook.com)
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
contact: drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or drozilsolutionhome@outlook.com.....

Re: Can You Win A Man Back With Sex - The Truth About Sex With Your Ex Boyfriend! by mary607: 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
contact: drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or drozilsolutionhome@outlook.com..

Re: Can You Win A Man Back With Sex - The Truth About Sex With Your Ex Boyfriend! by Mitchelljas: 2:37am On May 20, 2016
My girlfriend and I were happy as far I could tell and I never thought that we would break up. When her cousin died in a tragic car accident she went to her family in Mexico for a week. I couldnt go because I was in the middle of entertaining out of town clients for work. She did not seem to be upset that I could not go so I let her be. The next thing I knew, she reconnected with an old friend from high school that she had a crush on years back and they started to have an affair! I had no clue what was going on until she came back from Mexico. She proceeded to see this old friend and I caught her and her old friend one night hugging each other. I confronted her and she told me the truth about what happened. We broke up and went our separate ways. Neither of us fought for our relationship. I was angry and decided not to be upset about it and just keep it moving. Then after about few months of no contact with her I became sad. I wanted her to tell me she wanted to be with me and not her old friend. I contacted Dr.Muna for a love spell and he truly helped me! he was able to get her to miss me she wanted us to get back together again. She had lot of regrets and felt bad for not fighting to keep me and for cheating in generally. she cherish our relationship so much more now and we are together now! You can also get your lover back with the help of Dr.Muna contact him now through his web site http://marvelspelltemple.webs.com/
Re: Can You Win A Man Back With Sex - The Truth About Sex With Your Ex Boyfriend! by marvin902(m): 5:45pm On May 03, 2017
who you say make e read this river Niger post undecided
Re: Can You Win A Man Back With Sex - The Truth About Sex With Your Ex Boyfriend! by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 03, 2017
You cannot be serious what was that?
Re: Can You Win A Man Back With Sex - The Truth About Sex With Your Ex Boyfriend! by doriscarter: 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
Good day everyone. I have something to share with you.. am from USA, my girlfriend and I were separated for a long period due to some misunderstanding, I came across different spiritualist and they were all unable to bring my lover back. I was so sad and almost gave up on him not until when i met Great Doctor James who helped me get my lover back miraculously. Ever since then i have been so happy and couldn't believe it would happen. He also helped me with success spell, I have been living happily with my lover now and will be getting married soon. Here is his contact Email: [ olorunoduduwaspiritualtemple@gmail.com] if you need his help on getting your ex back, stop your marriage from crumbling or you need success in every aspect of your life. He is really a good Doctor.

Re: Can You Win A Man Back With Sex - The Truth About Sex With Your Ex Boyfriend! by Davies711: 5:42am On Oct 30, 2017
I want to let everyone here know that Spell casting really works. However it wouldn't have been possible for me to get my ex back without the kind support and help of LORD MASUKA,whose email is lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com i would like to extend my golden sincere thanks to LORD MASUKA who helped me to get my ex back. I am Davies M i want to thank LORD MASUKA the great spell caster who is so powerful and good in spell casting. I am highly indebted to LORD MASUKA for his help in getting my ex back. My boyfriend left me for another girl, i was so heart broken so i contacted a friend who introduced me to the great LORD MASUKA who have helped her before to get her boyfriend so i did all he asked me to do. Surprisingly 48 hours later as he promised my boyfriend called me and asked me to forgive him for leaving me now we are back together living happily. Don't let anybody to deceive you spell casting works because i am a living testimony. He also have herbal cure for all kind of infection or STD diseases. You can give it a try by contacting him through his email address: lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com or add him on whats app +2347053105287, you can also contact him on Facebook Harry Masuka or Skype Lord Masuka..
Re: Can You Win A Man Back With Sex - The Truth About Sex With Your Ex Boyfriend! by rhelis: 10:50am On Nov 01, 2017
Quality clothing, foot wears, accessories and basic household item visit https://rhelis.com to BARGAIN NOW. All items #1 to #3k.
We also offer catering services.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? / My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.