Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:42 AM

What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? (12893 Views)

Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. / How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Baritone(m): 8:12am On Jul 08, 2014
About Osun state, Its got enough prestige, rich history and some mysteries of life.

About Calabar; Beautiful and clean place, Smooth and spotless beauties.

About Port Harcourt; Link roads quite good, Night life great.

About Anambra precisely Ekwulobia; The sense of communal living and rich culture.

About Enugu state; Its got a lush landscape, beautiful culture, fell in love with a lady here.

About Benue State; Food plenty yafun yafun.

About Jos; The weather na d bomb, lots of dark skinned exotic people, Food is abundant.

About Abuja; Hmm, quite expansive with multi link roads but quite expensive standard of living.

About Akure; Cool place, rocky mountains and valleys aplenty, lively people.

About Kwara; Ehm. Nice weather.

About Lagos; Well, the list is endless, but hate the fact that there are no much green areas in most residential places.

About Sambisa; i dey come.

Have your say.

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Emmyk(m): 8:43am On Jul 08, 2014
About Ilorin ; Everything about it cheesy It's peaceful.

Ajaokuta - Constant electricity, good roads; you'll think your in a foreign country.

Auchi- For the hospitality I received when I travelled there cheesy

Anyigba - Cool weather :-B

Abuja - Breathtaking structures that will blow your mind smiley

14 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by engrflames: 5:44am On Jul 09, 2014
Plateau state: I love the weather here, it's soo cool and the chicks here don't play hard to get games.
FCT: Everybody is a big man.
Bauchi state: Yankari Game Reserve it's a lovely place to visit, I love bauchi kilishi and massar.

10 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by sohl7(m): 5:45am On Jul 09, 2014
Lokoja: having a view of the confluence,climbing the mount party.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Smartsyn(m): 5:45am On Jul 09, 2014
About Owerri, I like the girls..

About Nairaland, I love the comments.

10 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by LMAyedun(m): 5:45am On Jul 09, 2014
Benue state - Their general love for B.anging.

Ibadan - I get to see different types, designs & forms of Tribal marks :deep & wide

11 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 09, 2014
Calabar- the scenery is awesome..once went there,I was stunned with its beauty.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Dapsynzeal(m): 5:53am On Jul 09, 2014
About Ibadan:Lovely and peaceful people

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by oboy3(m): 5:53am On Jul 09, 2014
About Onitsha,I really love this city Maybe Beacause i was born there and the hustling spirits they posess

About Owerri,love the city die and the girls too

9 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by abdulslutsky(m): 5:57am On Jul 09, 2014
Place: my room- gets neat automatically when a G is coming. States: Ekiti- confident and proud people. Cool weather. Lagos- beautiful scenic environment. Everybody always looking serious and in a hurry.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Sheenor: 6:08am On Jul 09, 2014
About Kaduna State....... *Center Of Learning* Good Schools, Beautiful Cities, Great People, Nice Roads, Awesome Joint and Places to Chill....Soji guys and babe, home of swag...Kaduna Rocks..........

13 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by bigbossman10(m): 6:22am On Jul 09, 2014
delta- my swthrt is dia. she maks dat state fyn die.
benin- u get to meet sharp beautiful gals wt brain.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by egopersonified(f): 6:25am On Jul 09, 2014
Benin, my go and die gov and his people have turned our weekdays to hell days, turned car owners to trekkers and made sure we all feel their political headache. Thanks oshobaba, we couldnt ve asked for more.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by phayvoursky(m): 6:25am On Jul 09, 2014
About Badagry: rich culture, tourist attractions, low cost of living, quiet environment away from the hustle bustle of Lagos. Most importantly; one of the very few places in Lagos where you can live your house to work as early as 3am and nothing go happen....

About Owerri: clean little town, transportation is very cheap, BEAUTIFUL LADIES, weekends are worth hanging out, security is tight (it can be felt), good roads, connecting other eastern cities takes about 1:30 mins, good government, nice place to live in; above all steady power supply.

9 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by gerrardomendes(m): 6:28am On Jul 09, 2014
Uyo- good but confusing roads

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Kemy11(m): 6:29am On Jul 09, 2014
About borno- loves the sambisa reserve. Very good site for watchn african war films.*you know what i m sayn*

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by DesChyko: 6:32am On Jul 09, 2014
About Imo: Ideal for men if your wife ain't giving you your quality time at home.
You've got certified places like Azu Nepa, Azhi Ukwu, Orange..and the list goes on and on.. Hehehe

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by ITbomb(m): 6:34am On Jul 09, 2014
. Calabar , the serene environment and the friendly nature of the residents.

And they are the most environment conscious of all Nigerians, they can walk 100m to the next dustbin to drop the pure water sachet in his hand.

The food, drinks and the girls are awesome.

Owerri , relatively cheaper girls and much more to choose from. Love the night life.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by gbaskiboy: 6:39am On Jul 09, 2014
Lagos is where the headquarters of hold up located.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Isiterere(m): 6:40am On Jul 09, 2014
Ibadan - love the standard of living
Osun state - love the cost of living(constant power and food )
Lagos - love the city life (hate d traffic )
Abeokuta - love cultural life
Ilorin - peaceful nature
Akure - love the serene environment
Ondo - love the quiet life
Niger - just love it for no reason(Bacita)
Edo - You all know the reason nah (plus the fruit)

ALL IZZ WELL

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by emaxadey(m): 6:42am On Jul 09, 2014
about ibadan: bleeped up place
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by spenx084(m): 6:48am On Jul 09, 2014
Warri-the funniest city in Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Tolexander: 7:07am On Jul 09, 2014
abdulslutsky: Place: my room- gets neat automatically when a G is coming. States: Ekiti- confident and proud people. Cool weather. Lagos- beautiful scenic environment. Everybody always looking serious and in a hurry.
o lenu pa bro!

How u dey?
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Aspireahead(m): 7:08am On Jul 09, 2014
Benue state: said my first word there. The most hospitable people in the world,enough food to GI round and they hold "strangers" in high esteem. tears drop down my eyes whenever I am discussing about my beloved Benue and Zaki Biam precisely. nsughne chicha chi
Anambra:Amansea here,quiet little community
Elelenwo: maybe the Deeper life church I attended there.
Igwurita: Nothing
Calabar: discussion for another day
Apiapum:same for calabar
I will never forget the impact and what Benue means to me..I just wish they learn to critizise their govt. They deserve more than what they are getting..I love you Ngunan,Dooshima,Dealam, Aondoona,Tarveshima,Tarza.....Benue rock

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Ahuitzotl: 7:14am On Jul 09, 2014
Lagos:Ease of makijng good friends,cosmopolitan lifestyle and the beaches..
Abuja:Breathtaking scenery and infrastructure with a sedentary lifestyle that is very agreeable with my quiet nature...
Enugu:Exotic green foods you'd thought had gone extinct,ultra low crime rate relative low cost of living and cosmo f.m
Owerri: Night life,the clubs,the hotels,the average beauty of the women which is of the highest quality in Nigeria today.
My village,somewhere in the dense vegetation of the south east: A perfect blend of quality infrastructure with communal life....and ofcourse,the aesthetic designs of country homes built by those of the clan in far away places like Lagos,Abuja,London,Continental Europa,China,South korea,Japan,U.S,Canada......even New Zealand.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:26am On Jul 09, 2014
I like the weather of Jos.
I like Calabar cos it's the most beautiful state in Nigeria. The last time I went there, I was cursing some state governors!
I also like Portharcourt, Akure & Owerri.
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by gurujoe(m): 7:28am On Jul 09, 2014
ENUGU STATE Their wife material

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Aniroly(m): 7:37am On Jul 09, 2014
About Akwa Ibom;
Beautiful,_________,_______,
infact i cant be able to mention allgrin
Hu can help me

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 09, 2014
The vegetation in southern Nigeria trips me during the rainy season, it is just beautiful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Lagos Map On Google Earth / Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In / Overstaying In The US On A B1/B2 Visiting Visa..is It Advisable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.