Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? (12794 Views)

Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. / How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Godsbaby1(f): 7:37am On Jul 09, 2014
spenx084: Warri-the funniest city in Nigeria
u are right my dear, if wan laff come warri, market, bus driver, house wife, children, even rat wey dey come visit will make u laff eeh, i love warri

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Smurfette(f): 7:39am On Jul 09, 2014
I love Plateau cos of the great weather, the food and the people are hospitable and nice.

I love Sokoto cos of dia kilishi. Bt damn, dat state is hot.sad

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by ayorwizz(m): 7:41am On Jul 09, 2014
gurujoe: ENUGU STATE Their wife material
How many yards, bros?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by abdulslutsky(m): 7:43am On Jul 09, 2014
Tolexander: o lenu pa bro!

How u dey?
bro, I dey o..how every?
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Donmichaelz(m): 7:44am On Jul 09, 2014
kaduna - good roads. electricity at least 19 hours average, good weather, good chill out joints and most importantly I am proud to be born there...

Abuja.-upgraded kaduna. fantastic buildings. beautiful environment. very very good road network. good schools, .the coolest city in Nigeria.but its fu****g expensive in terms of accommodation and transportation .

oyo- my state of origin. I dont realy know much about it thou but its cool. rich cultural heritage. and also brown zincs lol. IB.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 09, 2014
Anambra-Abeg what they know is how to compete, making money they will be competing, education they will be competing, sports they are competing, housing they are competiting.
Everybody here thinks he runs his own country and nobody gives a hoot another lie Federal Government or State govt are about to tell. If your a bigman na for your pocket.
Its like they are the first to understand Nigeria politicians, voters apathy, every election there must be a soccer match fixed that day to keep themselves busy.
They just believe you can only give yourself the best and for the for the work to be well done do it yourself.-I love that spirit.

Delta-tableland, no mountain, no valley nor hills, the best topography i have ever seen in this world, without changing gear you can tour the entire Delta State.

Imo-Rush green city with a whitecollar setting, everybody here appears corporate esp in Owerri.

Enugu-if there is a city in the world where the residents love their city like their kids, Enugu is the city.
They always boast of 042, grandpas discussing about Rangers not teens making noise about EPL, well planned situated under the hills with great eyeview.Everything about Enugu will remind you about some East Africa cities and landscape.

Lagos, This is another country in Nigeria,you can virtually get everything you want here, but crowd, crowd crowd....chai

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by tobiboss(m): 8:13am On Jul 09, 2014
About kaduna:
I love the weather, i love the people, kd the swag nation, i love the city, i love the girls, kd is tha best
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 09, 2014

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 09, 2014
Abia and Imo states.

The most beautiful women in Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Nevahateme(m): 8:23am On Jul 09, 2014
Akure- Especially futa love there because of is boredom
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 09, 2014
About Borno state... The peace and tranquility,its awesome!

#Just Kidding#
Please let peace reign... God Bless Nigeria!
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by DocAdray(f): 8:38am On Jul 09, 2014
Interesting...

Following
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Kcinho(m): 8:51am On Jul 09, 2014
Enugu: Best place to train your children. Calm and safe.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by lilpervert(m): 8:53am On Jul 09, 2014
Edo state, the witches there put meleficent to shame

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by haitto99(m): 8:59am On Jul 09, 2014
Warri...funniest city eva,grew up there. Benin.....jeez! One mudafucker fell of a city,really rough. Ilorin....peaceful,very. Akure...I think d most beautiful city in d southwest. Okene....notin to right home about. Idah....lovely view. Abeokuta....there is God o,same for ibadan. port harcourt....lovely night life. Awka.....really calm too. Markurdi.....hmmmmm,food plenty. Osogbo.....d light there is out of dis world,too efficient
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by haitto99(m): 9:01am On Jul 09, 2014
chizzy94: LAGOS; I love the opportunities it breeds, I love the hussling spirit it naturally has, it's a fun state, you can't be broke in lagos, if you happen to be, then you must be some indolent person, it gives you that 'This is Lagos' sense, YOU CAN'T BE DULL and alot others. Anything you want in Nigeria can be found in Lagos without much stress.

BENIN; the school there [Uniben precisely] is enough reason to love the state, the indigenes are some funny elements - their use of pidgin is on another level, you can also be street smart there, the weather ain't that bad too.

ILORIN; first and foremost, transportation there is very cheap and there are no traffics, the weather there is terribly sunny, OP I don't know where you got yours from, It is also very peaceful. Electricity in Ilorin is first grade, you'd beg them to switch it off.

ANAMBRA; they got quality food, it is another state that can challenge lagos commercially but it would lose sha, I travel to that state not wanting to come back, the weather there is superb, the people there are very nice and they are no ass-kissers between, ermm whatelse? They state is a nice one, just visit it someday!

IBADAN; cheap transport just like Ilorin and some affordable fare, the people are nice but can do some terribly amazing things, I can recall the case of one going into shoprite and buying JUST ONE INDOMIE and was feeling very pompous swinging the shoprite nylon, electricity there ain't that bad - the place I was atleast, cost of living is on some 'Okay' level, the people stay out late too unlike in Ilorin. It's also peaceful.

[my tour would continue some later days - Port Harcourt, Calabar and Kano are my next point of call]
you are wrong abt ilorin's power efficiency itz nt everywhere....d pple for taiwo road n sawmill area dey cry

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Phiniz(m): 9:07am On Jul 09, 2014
Akure......Very boring city.never seen a city lk that,by 8PM everyone is indoors.pity u if u de type that close work late.even thier army barrack is boring.
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 09, 2014
Enugu, enugu, enugu, enugu, enugu, enugu, enugu, enugu...really nlove wit d city

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Arsenate(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2014
I have an undying love for jos plateau state. such great place with great people, great weather and fantastic scenery.
josboy4life.
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 09, 2014
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by fyneboi79(m): 9:22am On Jul 09, 2014
Benue!! Hmm. I love Benue cos there's free Womanliness everywhere and enough food at low cos to replenish ur lost strength. grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by kalunomics(m): 9:23am On Jul 09, 2014
My best city in Nigeria is Calabar, for it neat, cool and serene enviroment. When I was serving there, I always wished I got a job offer there so I wouldn't have to leave my lovely Calabar. But here I am today in crowdy Lagos, where everybody is serious and in a haste to get to where I don't know. God knows best anyway.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by JEITO: 9:35am On Jul 09, 2014
I love Anambra( Onitsha precisely) because of the determination of the people( everybody dey hustle, no time 4 to form chairman). Nkpor is always beautiful on sunday evenings. I love Akwa Ibom cos it is serene and has good food. I love Niger because they no get time for wahala. I love Abuja because na their them hide the money wey dem steal from my village

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Vicjay1(m): 10:27am On Jul 09, 2014
OkijaAmaka: Anambra-Abeg what they know is how to compete, making money they will be competing, education they will be competing, sports they are competing, housing they are competiting.
Everybody here thinks he runs his own country and nobody gives a hoot another lie Federal Government or State govt are about to tell. If your a bigman na for your pocket.
Its like they are the first to understand Nigeria politicians, voters apathy, every election there must be a soccer match fixed that day to keep themselves busy.
They just believe you can only give yourself the best and for the for the work to be well done do it yourself.-I love that spirit.

Delta-tableland, no mountain, no valley nor hills, the best topography i have ever seen in this world, without changing gear you can tour the entire Delta State.

Imo-Rush green city with a whitecollar setting, everybody here appears corporate esp in Owerri.

Enugu-if there is a city in the world where the residents love their city like their kids, Enugu is the city.
They always boast of 042, grandpas discussing about Rangers not teens making noise about EPL, well planned situated under the hills with great eyeview.Everything about Enugu will remind you about some East Africa cities and landscape.

Lagos, This is another country in Nigeria,you can virtually get everything you want here, but crowd, crowd crowd....chai
u don go delta state before?
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by koolkamzzy(m): 10:46am On Jul 09, 2014
SAMBISA FOREST - You may never live to tell the story of what your eyes will see sad sad sad
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Borngreater1(f): 10:49am On Jul 09, 2014
Ondo State: Pls someone should tell me about my ''prospective home'' by marriage. Very curious!!
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 09, 2014
FCT- very expensive place to live. But used to be a very interesting place because of different people from different parts of nigeria until northerners from troubled states decided to dominate the whole area. EDO - Have to develop a gra gra/ smart attitude to survive there. A lot of Promiscuous youths, lousy parents who crave for respect where ever they go. DELTA- a lot of angry, frustrated and ill mannered people especially in warri. LAGOS- I don't care / on your own attitude. Huzzlers paradise. GOV.Fashola did a great job flushing some people creating a nuisance in the state. AKURE- very quiet and boring- very few interesting joints to relax/ unwind. Easterners and southerners dominate the businesses because the indigenes have little interest in it. Don't dare leave the house after 8pm to avoid stories that touch the heart- taxi kidnapping and witch craft theft is very common tale there. On a superficial ground, the people there are very RESPECTFUL!
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 09, 2014
oboy3: About Onitsha,I really love this city Maybe Beacause i was born there and the hustling spirits they posess

About Owerri,love the city die and the girls too
you are right about onitsha...the shrine of the the hustle god was built there
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by tochman(m): 11:06am On Jul 09, 2014
Kano - the place cheap die with tite road network and solid drainage. Enough fruits and vegetables

Aba - the place cheap die and u can buy anything there, even human parts cheesy

port Harcourt - don't really know why i just like the place cos i no send the really pretty runs girl. Still tryin to stand

enugu - really organised state and i like their okpa

delta state - the funny nature of the people there. Them no just send... Lol

abuja - the city is just tite and well organised with powerful structures

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by vicadex07(m): 11:11am On Jul 09, 2014
LMAyedun:

Ibadan - I get to see different types, designs & forms of Tribal marks :deep & wide

looks like you stayed inside a slum when you were in ibadan...omo ale jati jati.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 09, 2014
Enugu : Its peaceful,Quiet and organised...for someone who likes peace and quiet environment. You gotta appreciate going to 9th mile corner to eat okpa

Onitsha: where I learnt my fundamental hustle skills,if u grew up here you can cope anywhere..

Lagos: Gidi! awesome nightlife, The NYC of Nigeria,perfect business location, if you don't find it in lagos you won't find it anywhere..I miss Festac

Abuja: Nigeria's Melting pot...different ethnic groups,Organised roads and structures,Neat...

Portharcourt: awesome nightlife,there's a lotta money in this city..lot of pretty girls too,the first airconditioned pedestrian bridge is in this city...I hear a monorail's coming,they should make it longer

Kano:there are somethings you can only see in kano,you gotta checkout gasuan kurumi(I wear my beard long when I know kano awaits me lol)..err thing is cheap here,Nice city,has a lot of potentials only if religious tolerance go gree kano

Wish I've been to ibadan and uyo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy / Nysc Crested Vest Available Nationwide / Sagamu-bound Lane Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For 18 Weeks - FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.