Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. (17159 Views)

Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up / “Appointment Of More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up / APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chino72: 98% of houses in oshogbo does not have toilet facilities..

yorinas don't typically have toilet facilities in their houses.
Those ppl have very timid life styles

5 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
Southwest nigeria and their supremacy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
fuckluv: You've been known for lying that no one takes you serious anymore.

For credibility, mention the names of those places. LIAR

its not true.
more yorubas than not use shot put than any other means of sewage.
Its like that in osogbo

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by WIZGUY69(m): 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
grin
mystery River
Enugu...........
it sucks to be igbo..........
stinking pigs.........

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
Southwest police station grin grin grin
How sophisticated they are grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by WIZGUY69(m): 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
cheesy The most developed place in the world.........
www. thecityreporters.com/flood-abia-community-berates-insensitive-t-a-orji/

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
Most of our southwest brothers are from places like this grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Chino72: 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
Can you beat this?

This is ibadam the capital of yolobarland.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
That's Wizguy on the pics having a nice time on the street of osogbo. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Chino72: 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
sophistication.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by WIZGUY69(m): 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chino72: sophistication.. grin grin grin grin grin grin
@ Pix, what am seeing there are skyscrappers.........
i will be back tomorrow with pictures of your caves
since you are blind to see how poverty have crawled into your people.
i pray you wake up tomorrow.....
as for customized, tomorrow is your last day on earth, say amen cheesy....
FEAR FEAR.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Iykopee(m): 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
0merta:

Ah! Baba!

Mo ti je Sports bet! About 80K!

How I wish say today na Friday...

Aye nlo sha anyhow!

Find a beta job rather than wasting ur life away on SPORT BET.
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Chino72: 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
Jati jati! grin grin grin

Just take a look at how you guys are wallowing in deep poverty! grin grin

WIZGUY69:
@ Pix, what am seeing there are skyscrappers.........
i will be back tomorrow with pictures of your caves
since you are blind to see how poverty have crawled into your people.
i pray you wake up tomorrow.....
as for customized, tomorrow is your last day on earth, say amen cheesy....
FEAR FEAR.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 11:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
That wizguy is a weakling after all, he couldn't even stand the test of time.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by ebankole: 12:27am On Jul 09, 2014
Hmmm,it good to be back finally,fully.
Me love such thread like this ke

Greetings to all of una" hehehehehe .... hehehehe what a thread tomao nah another bashing day ke

*yawns*
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by saintikechi(m): 1:39am On Jul 09, 2014
lakhadimar: Continue to support ethnic profiling. You ibos would feel the pain more when you start getting served with the same bitter pills with which you feed others now

FYI, there are more ibos in Kano state alone than they are Hausas in whole of the south east.

you are gonna miss them when they are gone, but nobody will miss boko haram. We dont need them in igbo land, every aboki is a suspect.
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by saintikechi(m): 1:57am On Jul 09, 2014
WIZGUY69: grin
mystery River
Enugu...........
stinking pigs.........
it feel good being ibo, the mystery river can cure ur madnes

5 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 5:22am On Jul 09, 2014
anago18:

molue passenger dusting you like gutters, shame us tell us just arik inflight magazine. idi0t wey never reach airport before.
Is Arik the only airline in Nigeria? What if the gentleman has preference for other airlines? U're inadvertently giving out the impression that the only airline U know about is Arik... Pray who gisted U about Arik?

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by fuckluv(f): 7:34am On Jul 09, 2014
OneNaira6:

I highly doubt chino is lying with the picture because this is a picture of abekouta from wikipedia credited to a photographer that did mention he took the picture from the olumo rock. Based on the photographer's pic and chino's pic does not differ from eachother excluding the fact one looks professionally done while the other is obviously from a phone camera.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abeokuta#mediaviewer/File:Overlooking_Abeokuta.jpg
I didn't debunk it either. Of course that's the "ancient" Abeokuta, the only TRUE pics of all he he has been posting. All others are LIES!

I asked him to tell us the names of those places for credibility, but he couldn't. Its not a surprise anyway, ibos have been LYING since 1914.

Even with that Abeokuta aerial view pics, can you compare it to these slums you ibos call home?

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 7:39am On Jul 09, 2014
fuckluv: I didn't debunk it either. Of course that's the "ancient" Abeokuta, the only TRUE pics of all he he has been posting. All others are LIES!

I asked him to tell us the names of those places for credibility, but he couldn't. Its not a surprise anyway, ibos have been LYING since 1914.

Even with that Abeokuta aerial view pics, can you compare it to these slums you ibos call home?
nope, we can't compare it, abeokuta is in the stone age.

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by fuckluv(f): 7:41am On Jul 09, 2014
See them...

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 8:01am On Jul 09, 2014
ofenmanucom:
Is Arik the only airline in Nigeria? What if the gentleman has preference for other airlines? U're inadvertently giving out the impression that the only airline U know about is Arik... Pray who gisted U about Arik?

you are a fvcknoid, only airline worth of calling an airline in the whole nation is arik, aero is an excuse for a sky coffin, saying overland is a hogwash is an understatement, Dana is a death license and the load of other jokes called airline. your foolishness is legendary, my first question should make you know that it is far from gist talk.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by fuckluv(f): 8:25am On Jul 09, 2014
customized07: nope, we can't compare it, abeokuta is in the stone age.
Of course we can't compare them. Yorubas uses block to build while ibos uses rustic zinc.
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by fuckluv(f): 8:34am On Jul 09, 2014
Evergreen123:

its not true.
more yorubas than not use shot put than any other means of sewage.
Its like that in osogbo
And ibos are any better, clown undecided

You already have a reputation for being a Yoruba hater on NL. So keep languishing in your hatred cos i won't dignify you with my responses again undecided

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 8:37am On Jul 09, 2014
fuckluv: Of course we can't compare them. Yorubas uses block to build while ibos uses rustic zinc.
lolzzzzzzzzz, sarcasm, your retard brain is very ironic, please stop being sarcastic, everybody knows the region with rust zinc grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 8:38am On Jul 09, 2014
fuckluv: See them...
posting any pics will only end up bringing shame to yoruba race.

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by fuckluv(f): 8:45am On Jul 09, 2014
WIZGUY69: grin
mystery River
Enugu...........
stinking pigs.........
grin grin
Even with their "mystery river", you can't go out without seeing at least 10 mad people roaming their streets daily.

Little wonder they would rather die in the north than living in their formidable states.

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 8:50am On Jul 09, 2014
customized07: lolzzzzzzzzz, sarcasm, your retard brain is very ironic, please stop being sarcastic, everybody knows the region with rust zinc grin grin grin grin

you wanna continue with the beat down, you know I cry you to bed on this thread yesterday.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 8:54am On Jul 09, 2014
anago18:

you wanna continue with the beat down, you know I cry you to bed on this thread yesterday.
sorry, am in the office, am not like tunde salami who claims to work in abuja still always online during work hours receiving blows from any igbo nairalander. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 8:57am On Jul 09, 2014
customized07: sorry, am in the office, am not like tunde salami who claims to work in abuja still always online during work hours receiving blows from any igbo nairalander. grin grin grin

mumu, your office must be a run down slum house. so admin didn't deem it fit for y'all slaves to have common internet connection. you must be working in a blue collar shytehouse.

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by fuckluv(f): 9:00am On Jul 09, 2014
customized07: posting any pics will only end up bringing shame to yoruba race.
mumu, you are ashamed that you have been bursted.

customized07: lolzzzzzzzzz, sarcasm, your retard brain is very ironic, please stop being sarcastic, everybody knows the region with rust zinc grin grin grin grin
Olodo it's "rustic zinc " and not "rust zinc". What do i expect anyway, you people would rather sell okrika clothes than getting educated.

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 9:01am On Jul 09, 2014
anago18:

mumu, your office must be a run down slum house. so admin didn't deem it fit for y'all slaves to have common internet connection. you must be working in a blue collar shytehouse.
do I look like someone starved of Internet connection? I was expect you to say you are the CEO of your company grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

HURIWA Blasts Buhari For Allowing Aisha, Others Embark On Medical Trip Abroad / FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 / Sara Omalicha Lists The Problems Of Nigeria Apart From Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.