Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,199 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. (17433 Views)

Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up / “Appointment Of More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up / APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
ebankole:
You be yeye Guy i tell u.
And,u think because i've decided not to brag like u Igbo's makes u better than i am?

I put it to you that u are poor,coz comfortable don't really brag.

The moment u leave SW u are nobody.
yeye Guy
ok, I agree, am poor, are you ok?

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by ebankole: 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
I will be back.
ebanks is busy right about now.

i greet una all o
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by ebankole: 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
customized07: ok, I agree, am poor, are you ok?

i see SW has really inbibe good habit in you,keep it up.
this is new ,an ibo boy humble himself
yeyy

anyways,You are who u are and i have no P with u.
cheers,i see u have good heart,what's NL done to U dude?
cheers for now

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
customized07: ok, oya go chew some weed.

that should be your miserable family staple I guess.

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
anago18:

that should be your miserable family staple I guess.
nope, you take it everyday, that's why you have a big tummy. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
customized07: nope, you take it everyday, that's why you have a big tummy. grin grin grin

when the pounding becomes unbearable, that when y'all low lifers bring out your fake pictures. eggy is nl Igbo lords. they gat two version of me in their imaginations. one as a drunk bricklayer and the other an old man in his 40's. in tupac voice y'all can't see me.

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
anago18:

when the pounding becomes unbearable, that when y'all low lifers bring out your fake pictures. eggy is nl Igbo lords. they gat two version of me in their imaginations. one as a drunk bricklayer and the other an old man in his 40's. in tupac voice y'all can't see me.
yeah, eggy is a lord, he's even a member of illuminati cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
customized07: yeah, eggy is a lord, he's even a member of illuminati cheesy cheesy cheesy

bwahhaahaaaaa is that all you gat son, let see more from your archive. ewu Gambia.

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
anago18:

bwahhaahaaaaa is that all you gat son, let see more from your archive. ewu Gambia.
seriously, how come you are that black and amoeboid in shape?
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
customized07: seriously, how come you are that black and amoeboid in shape?

you mean the picture of your father, you are spreading on blogosphere.

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
anago18:

you mean the picture of your father, you are spreading on blogosphere.
noooo, I mean your picture, Mr tunde salami.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
customized07: noooo, I mean your picture, Mr tunde salami.

your imbe...cile father that pass the kuruna abe to you.

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
anago18:

your imbe...cile father that pass the kuruna abe to you.
is that how you talk to your father @ home? I thought yorubas have respect
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
customized07: is that how you talk to your father @ home? I thought yorubas have respect

your stupidity father must be high on his own urine, I don't have mercy I take everyone down in this war. deal with it ashiere.

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
anago18:

your stupidity father must be high on his own urine, I don't have mercy I take everyone down in this war. deal with it ashiere.
so you actually think you are fighting a war? Oh! My God, you are dumber than I thought grin grin grin
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
customized07: so you actually think you are fighting a war? Oh! My God, you are dumber than I thought grin grin grin

you father is way below dumb, if the miserable dolt is put in same sentence with dumb. all dumbbells worldwide will start aba women style riot.

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Chino72: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
Below is Tunde salam a.k.a eggyheader! grin grin

Check out the famous purple shirt! grin grin

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
anago18:

you father is way below dumb, if the miserable dolt is put in same sentence with dumb. all dumbbells worldwide will start aba women style riot.
do you act like your father?

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
customized07: do you act like your father?

ask members of your deranged lineage.

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
anago18:

ask members of your deranged lineage.
answer na, is it like father, like son?

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by FakeJews: 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
anago18:

grin

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Firefire(m): 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
Mr. Tunde Salami don suffer today sad
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
Firefire: Mr. Tunde Salami don suffer today sad

animalistic osu you want me to kill you with venom.... killing the igbos since the ages, they so hurt they keep churning fake pictures of me, this is the second eggy on nairaland. I laugh in gibberish.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
anago18:

animalistic osu you want me to kill you with venom.... killing the igbos since the ages, they so hurt they keep churning fake pictures of me, this is the second eggy on nairaland. I laugh in gibberish.
tunde salami grin grin grin
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
customized07: tunde salami grin grin grin

shofodanu ain't you filled up with the beatdown.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
anago18:

shofodanu ain't you filled up with the beatdown.
shey the war you fought abi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
customized07: shey the war you fought abi grin grin grin

ani eran iya ni Iwo kinkan buruku bi inuile yi.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
anago18:

ani eran iya ni Iwo kinkan buruku bi inuile yi.
ashiere, shebi oti ja ogun t'oma pa gbogbo awon idi ile re tan abi, ode omo osi.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Firefire(m): 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
customized07: ashiere, shebi oti ja ogun t'oma pa gbogbo awon idi ile re tan abi, ode omo osi.

Jo, mo be eee, fi Olatunde Salami sile... o ni lo adura ati iranlowo waa pupo sad

Tunde, iwo naa so ENUeeee, Olorun ko nii je ki enu eee paaaa. amin

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Balkan(m): 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
lakhadimar: Continue to support ethnic profiling. You ibos would feel the pain more when you start getting served with the same bitter pills with which you feed others now

FYI, there are more ibos in Kano state alone than they are Hausas in whole of the south east.
igbos don't constitutes nuisance in any community they are, that is the difference between Abokis and Aboki brothers from the S/ Waste. You need Igbos more than Igbos need you. Just a fact

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by cooljude(m): 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nigeria is a messed up place, funny enough the two tribes that think they are smart are the dumbest(yoruba and IGBO), right from the beginning, they always fall for external manipulation. To me, the Fulanis know what they want and they know how to get it and they would always dominate because the so called literate people think they are wise but they are absolutely dumb. It pains me most when i read or hear this tribal stupidity from people who were born blank. I know it would never stop, but i have taken a stand that i would never allow anybody use me to his own gain in the name of tribalism, all i want is success and a very happy life and i would do everything to have it.
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
customized07: ashiere, shebi oti ja ogun t'oma pa gbogbo awon idi ile re tan abi, ode omo osi.

shofadanu omo ibanuje wa Ku danu, wa shey ofo bi omo sanwo adanu ati arelu ni o kolu aiyere.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign / Lagos Commissioner, Kehinde Bamigbetan Escapes Death In Auto-crash (photos) / Nigeria: Minimum Wage, Only President Buhari Can Stop Planned Strike "Labour"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.