Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,354 members, 7,957,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:15 AM

More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. (17442 Views)

Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up / “Appointment Of More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up / APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:20am On Jul 09, 2014
Ndiigbo in the east is a security priority and we cannot be blackmailed as to the contrary.

If u kill igbos in the North, u can never be allowed to touch anybody in the east.

The east is our priority all others are nonentity.i.e Lagos, Kano or Abuja etc

4 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by ebankole: 10:21am On Jul 09, 2014
customized07: foolish statement, like I don't pay tax, I don't give yoruba beggars money or I have not helped your fvcking brothers at a time. This is the most myopic and selfish statement ever, I repeat lagos is no man's land, its federal govt enclave.
I belief you Story.
Is that all? hehehe hehehe

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by fuckluv(f): 10:29am On Jul 09, 2014
saintikechi:
ive never come across a mad man on my street b4, but i see a lot of we ibos on NL need some water from d mystery river
MUMU tongue

Find a solution to your mad brethren, i tell ya.
Stop living in denial as it will only out-number the sane people in your states.

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 11:18am On Jul 09, 2014
anago18:

and it shall never be well with you, and death shall be your portion anytime you boast of that ijebu gramms like you did on another thread. onye nzuzu.
I need to be paid, seriously, don't know what I would have done without my igbo teachers and extra-moral lessons.

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 11:20am On Jul 09, 2014
ebankole:
hehehehehe,u-are-ingrate dude...
Tell urself the truth
what truth? That I helped your state govt by attending their schools?

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by saintikechi(m): 11:36am On Jul 09, 2014
fuckluv: MUMU tongue

Find a solution to your mad brethren, i tell ya.
Stop living in denial as it will only out-number the sane people in your states.

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by backtosender: 11:45am On Jul 09, 2014
[quote author=saintikechi][/quote]igboland is full of investors and expert-rates
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by saintikechi(m): 11:55am On Jul 09, 2014
backtosender: igboland is full of investors and expert-rates
Indeed, you need to be here to see it. A lot of developmental projects is going on across the south east.
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by ebankole: 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
customized07: what truth? That I helped your state govt by attending their schools?

Keep consoling youselve.
Ingrate Ibo.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by ebankole: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
customized07: I need to be paid, seriously, don't know what I would have done without my igbo teachers and extra-moral lessons.

Need to be what?
After SW feed u and your family,bred and born in SW,speak their language,live among them et al,u are still seeking to be pay what?
Ingrate indeed u are,i was right

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
ebankole:

Need to be what?
After SW feed u and your family,bred and born in SW,speak their language,live among them et al,u are still seeking to be pay what?
Ingrate indeed u are,i was right
kk, relay your grievances, what do you want me to do?

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by ebankole: 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
customized07: kk, relay your grievances, what do you want me to do?

Gri kini On here,NL?

Go back to work now and make some living why in SW when the time comes you will know what to do ke

Take this,learn to speak yoruba and if posible change you name to OluwaChuku

hehehe hehehe

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
ebankole:

Gri kini On here,NL?

Go back to work now and make some living why in SW when the time comes you will know what to do ke

Take this,learn to speak yoruba and if posible change you name to OluwaChuku

hehehe hehehe
ode, you want me to come and be rubbing myself on the floor for your kings all in the name of "d'obale" because I paid to be in your land? You sound like one village warlord trying to prevent people from fetching water from their stream, I must not take permission from any of your foolish kings before I reside or school in your land, that's what civilization has brought. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by ebankole: 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
@OluwaCustumize07

You paid to be in my land?
Thats Good to know and you shall continue to pay and pay till you have no more until you are send packing back to Alaigbo.
I do hope you can speak Ibo,coz if not you wil be tag Osu and send packing.
We will continue to feed you generation in SW,so bowin before us wont be a bad idea

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
ebankole: @OluwaCustumize07

You paid to be in my land?
Thats Good to know and you shall continue to pay and pay till you have no more until you are send packing back to Alaigbo.
I do hope you can speak Ibo,coz if not you wil be tag Osu and send packing.
We will continue to feed you generation in SW,so bowin before us wont be a bad idea
now you are sounding like your baba alawo brother "anago", guess what? I give, so I must receive, not you or your baba alaowo grandfather can do something about it. You this myopic being.

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by ebankole: 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
customized07: now you are sounding like your baba alawo brother "anago", guess what? I give, so I must receive, not you or your baba alaowo grandfather can do something about it. You this myopic being.
Hu hun nah baby Oni sibi not alawo
Just make sure you pay ur tax sha

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by ebankole: 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
customized07: now you are sounding like your baba alawo brother "anago", guess what? I give, so I must receive, not you or your baba alaowo grandfather can do something about it. You this myopic being.
Igbo and BiG mouth,insult me nah am loving it.
baby oni segun ni nt alowo,ode'in sin
no be anog nah chino

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
ebankole:
Hu hun nah baby Oni sibi not alawo
Just make sure you pay ur tax sha
sure, owo omo oni ile, we give it to your hungry brothers frequently.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
ebankole:
Igbo and BiG mouth,insult me nah am loving it.
baby oni segun ni nt alowo,ode'in sin
no be anog nah chino
huh, who cares about you anyway.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by ebankole: 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
customized07: sure, owo omo oni ile, we give it to your hungry brothers frequently.

On NL everybody is a millionaire i.e Ngozie.
So,tell me,why should i be surprise ke?
You can be a beggar afterall...so,abeg easy with your NL wanna-wanna-be-am better-mentally.
am quite use to that.
Next?

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by ebankole: 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
customized07: sure, owo omo oni ile, we give it to your hungry brothers frequently.

Yeyy,he even speak and understand yoruba?
Yoruba land has swallowed you ke

I hope you change your name soon as well,eg. Oluchuku or Oluwachika
pick one nah bro

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
ebankole:

On NL everybody is a millionaire i.e Ngozie.
So,tell me,why should i be surprise ke?
You can be a beggar afterall...so,abeg easy with your NL wanna-wanna-be-am better-mentally.
am quite use to that.
Next?
am not your lousy yoruba brothers, I don't usually brag, but believe me, am very comfortable with my life (doesn't mean there's no room for improvement), though a lot of people are better than I am, but I am very comfortable, I don't mind inviting you over to my place to see for yourself, rather than ranting all over a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
ebankole:

Yeyy,he even speak and understand yoruba?
Yoruba land has swallowed you ke

I hope you change your name soon as well,eg. Oluchuku or Oluwachika
pick one nah bro
only if there's enough money attached, I might decide to answer one of your names as my last name, only and only if your people will pay me enough for doing it. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Femolacaster(m): 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
Igbos and their stupidity.....it sucks to be a Igbo!

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
customized07: I need to be paid, seriously, don't know what I would have done without my igbo teachers and extra-moral lessons.

you are very very stupid goat, yet you go on other thread to boast about the school. and you also said the Igbo teachers are good while the Yoruba teachers are not, till we call you out on the relatively low number of igbo teachers in that school. you are a lost cause.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
anago18:

you are very very stupid goat, yet you go on other thread to boast about the school. and you also said the Igbo teachers are good while the Yoruba teachers are not, till we call you out on the relatively low number of igbo teachers in that school. you are a lost cause.
this one will always be a scape goat.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
Femolacaster: Igbos and their stupidity.....it sucks to be a Igbo!
As it does being a cone head with tiger claw marks all over.
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
customized07: this one will always be a scape goat.

you lunatic father is an ewu gambia plus sokoto gudali.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
APContherun:
some of them have dragon claw marks, from the skull down to the jaws.

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Femolacaster(m): 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
APContherun:
Attention seeking ibo almajiri...... oloshi, try harder, i don't have time for 'low-lifers' .

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
anago18:

you lunatic father is an ewu gambia plus sokoto gudali.
ok, oya go chew some weed.
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by ebankole: 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
customized07: ok, oya go chew some weed.
You be yeye Guy i tell u.
And,u think because i've decided not to brag like u Igbo's makes u better than i am?

I put it to you that u are poor,coz comfortable don't really brag.

The moment u leave SW u are nobody.
yeye Guy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate / Mambilla Power Project: 6 Things You Need To Know About The FG Project / APC Replies Obasanjo At Press Conference: 'We Will Disgrace You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.