Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

People Help Me Out Here! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Help Me Out Here! (790 Views)

Help / My People Help Dis Case Of Mine / Is He Cheating? Please People Help Me O Abeg: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Help Me Out Here! by jchaguri: 6:27am On Oct 08, 2008
People! what percentage of control should be exerted by a guy in a relationship?should it be 50/50 or should the guy have more control?
Re: People Help Me Out Here! by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 08, 2008
what does it matter Dont we alreadyhave more things to worry about in relationships than control
Re: People Help Me Out Here! by outlaws(m): 9:39am On Oct 08, 2008
cool

A man is the head of the household. The man gets %99 of the control and the lady gets %1 and always respect and submit to the guy 24/7.
Re: People Help Me Out Here! by Tgirl4real(f): 10:28am On Oct 08, 2008
outlaws:

cool

A man is the head of the household. The man gets %99 of the control and the lady gets %1 and always respect and submit to the guy 24/7.

Na wa o, sad
Re: People Help Me Out Here! by spikedcylinder: 10:56am On Oct 08, 2008
outlaws:

cool

Peace be unto the woman that marrieth you! cheesy
Re: People Help Me Out Here! by arramyjay: 11:12am On Oct 08, 2008
It doesnt matter as long as there is love btw them.
Re: People Help Me Out Here! by richo(m): 11:15am On Oct 08, 2008
j.chaguri:

People! [b]what percentage of control [/b]should be exerted by a guy in a relationship?should it be 50/50 or should the guy have more control?
so u can actually pick up a calculator and calculate the percentage of control u have undecided
Re: People Help Me Out Here! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2008
outlaws:

cool

sayz you

spikedcylinder:

Peace be unto the woman that marrieth you! cheesy
loooolz cheesy
Re: People Help Me Out Here! by jchaguri: 10:07am On Oct 10, 2008
shegirl71:

It doesnt matter as long as there is love between them.

SO IT IS OK IF MY WIFE REFUSES TO COOK AND I DO THE COOKING OUT OF LOVE,OR I JUST LET HER RUN THE FAMILY THE WAY SHE LIKES OUT OF LOVE,IS LOVE ENOUGH TO REALLY DETERMINE THAT?
Re: People Help Me Out Here! by whitelexi(m): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2008
Power is nothing without control, that is the key. If the woman wants to be in control and you don't like the way she runs things, find a way of changing things or discharging her early enough before the power gets out of control grin.
If she controls stuff and is doing it the right way, i think that takes away some burden from your shoulders but in all things there should be a level of control from u as the man.
Re: People Help Me Out Here! by arramyjay: 11:04am On Oct 10, 2008
j.chaguri:

SO IT IS OK IF MY WIFE REFUSES TO COOK AND I DO THE COOKING OUT OF LOVE,OR I JUST LET HER RUN THE FAMILY THE WAY SHE LIKES OUT OF LOVE,IS LOVE ENOUGH TO REALLY DETERMINE THAT?

OH PLS GOD ONLY KNWS WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE DONE TO HER FOR HER TO REFUSE TO COOK IN THE 1ST PLACE,IF SHE IS TIRED AND CANT COOK I DNT SEE WHY YOU CANT HELP OUT, IT IS CALLED HELPING OUT,FEMALES STILL RUNS THE FAMILY TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.
Re: People Help Me Out Here! by sexyLeamon(f): 10:58am On Nov 14, 2008
50/50
Re: People Help Me Out Here! by smooooooth: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2008
before the relationship they have 50/50

but when they get involved one has to relinquish some control so the relationship can work
maybe 60/40

cos any form of relationship without an authority is total anarchy.

but who gets what depends on who is ready to compromise in the relationship

i have seen some where the lady has the 60 while the guy takes 40 and vice versa.

but in my relationship its gonna be 100/0 grin
Re: People Help Me Out Here! by eminemkayc: 11:26am On Nov 14, 2008
@smoth HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Re: People Help Me Out Here! by izeek(m): 11:46am On Nov 14, 2008
its best the guy exerts some kind of control,
but what really matters is the understanding btw u .
if she fails to understand u, all that control goes down the drain.

moreso when we talk of control, i hopesome guys dont see it as having thier wives act like robots?
its just saying someone has to take responsibility for the entire family, with input from his spouse.
Re: People Help Me Out Here! by Nautillus(m): 11:53am On Nov 14, 2008
Ujujoan:

what does it matter don't we alreadyhave more things to worry about in relationships than control

Help me ask am

(1) (Reply)

How To Toast A Girl / Are There More Husbands Abroad Than In Nigeria? / Our Intimacy Started On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.