Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Help! How Do I Deal With This? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help! How Do I Deal With This? (663 Views)

How Do You Deal With A Two Faced Boss / How To Deal With A Job You Dont Like. / How Do I Deal With My Agressive Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! How Do I Deal With This? by spicykev(f): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2014
I feel like am not being well appraised in my place.of work that is why am on standstill, I think my boss is deliberately ignoring my efforts how do I deal with this?
Re: Help! How Do I Deal With This? by lomaxx: 11:27am On Jul 08, 2014
Be blunt to the appraisal of people who are neither better than you or can help you grow. I judge that you have created a career path for yourself and you're currently in it. I'll advise that you stick to what you're doing to generate the required exposure and experience.

Sooner or later you'll sail to where your skills will be more appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Deal With This? by spicykev(f): 11:31am On Jul 08, 2014
Thanks a lot
lomaxx: Be blunt to the appraisal of people who are neither better than you or can help you grow. I judge that you have created a career path for yourself and you're currently in it. I'll advise that you stick to what you're doing to generate the required exposure and experience.

Sooner or later you'll sail to where your skills will be more appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

6 Life Skills You Can Learn In 1 Hour (cont'd.) / The Biggest Mistakes On Resumes And How To Correct Them / "We're Dating"..what Does It Really Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.