Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

How Do I Deal With My Agressive Boss - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Deal With My Agressive Boss (705 Views)

How Do You Deal With A Two Faced Boss / Help! How Do I Deal With This? / How To Deal With A Job You Dont Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With My Agressive Boss by Honeycity(f): 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2011
i am dealing with an aggressive disturbed man who has too many issues. he has no human relation skills he yells for everything and nothing is to his expertise. Everything is a problem to him and all he cares about is himself and talks about other employees behind their back and is always threatening and humiliating me in front of my junior colleagues ? he verbally justifying constantly that he is the boss and he can degrade you with his words. HE will say things like, i will fire you, if i didnt want you here i will get rid of you, im the boss, i have power, he is childish and prude. he has no managerial skills , my belief is that this man is bipolar, He jumps from mood swings in a matter of seconds.
Help, I really love my job and I dont know what to do.
Re: How Do I Deal With My Agressive Boss by Adefag: 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2011
My friend luk b4 u leap,thoughs boss are tedious,so use ur faculty to deal wit him, be sufficient in time of hard work,let him known that u are trying ur best.and be wise in time of respond,so dat u will nt fall vicitim, d only thing u can do 2 a human is by giving them respect.

(1) (Reply)

Adivce On This / Bp Anies Global Services Recruiting Sales Associates: Closses 4/11/2012 / PMP,ITIL, Oracle And Microsoft Free Vouchers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.