Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! - Literature (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! (105939 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Blasts Elnathan John, A Writer From Kaduna In New Interview / Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland / Business Proposal/ Speech Writer/ Idea Consultant/ Magazine Proposal Writer Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
princesa:
Thanks to everyone wonderful people on this section, all those who responded by voting and all those who didn't...

The writers...
The readers...
The winners...
My assistant, Divvy...
The mods...

To Everyone I say a happy new and prosperous newyear! cheesy

Rock, Tiffany... I've seen ur acknowledgments, so has the sponsor. D9ty7, I will hit you up soon on ur mail.

Voting for this month has not started just yet, there are some adjustments and rules to be made all in a bid to make this year better and more transparent.

So, please watch this space.smiley
happy new ma'am! God bless you
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by D9ty7(m): 10:57am On Jan 04, 2015
princesa:
D9ty7, I will hit you up soon on ur mail.
Just seeing this now.
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by SapphireGlows: 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
I vote Safarigal...She deserves it.

1 Like

Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by princesa(f): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
SapphireGlows:

I vote Safarigal...She deserves it.
I'm sure she does. But please hold a little longer, voting hasn't commenced just yet. Check back in few days time for updates. Thank you...
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
smiley
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by jezuzboi(m): 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
I'm just seeing this for the first time and am interested in being a part of it all, the writing and the voting. I feel so bad that I'm just discovering this. Guess I've missed out on a lot. Please when is it beginning for the year?
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by princesa(f): 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
jezuzboi:
I'm just seeing this for the first time and am interested in being a part of it all, the writing and the voting. I feel so bad that I'm just discovering this. Guess I've missed out on a lot. Please when is it beginning for the year?
you came just in the nick of time then. Will u be a reader, writer, co-sponsor? All slots are open wink

@shaxee, so sad you left ussad
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by princesa(f): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
New rules governing the award...

Regular Updater of the month category:
As opposed to the previous rule, the same writer cannot become a winner twice in less than 3months in this category. A writer cannot also win the grand price for the month and still be regular updater within that same month or the next 2-3months. It should go to a different person. This is to ensure transparency, fairness and see that other people strive to win too.

New category: ''The Best New Comer'' has been created. It is a category meant to encourage new and budding writers who are yet to make their mark on this section like the popular but who nonetheless strive to contribute their quota.

The snag with these category however is that 3 writers only will be selected by the 'committee' and then the readers will vote for ONE person whom they feel deserves the price out of the selected nominees. The writer with the highest votes wins for that month.

Writer of the month category: nothing has really changed here and everyone should be familiar with the rules governing this category. A little modification however is that only writers with one or more already completed work on this board are eligible to be nominated.

Voting has therefore commenced for the 'Writer of the month category'.

The names of the 3 writers for the 'best new comer' category will be announced soon, after which voting can commence. Voters should please specify which category they are voting for for easy computation.

Please don't vote twice, make these awards free and fair.

And so, we pray for a fruitful and more rewarding year 2015. Thank you all.
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
princesa:

you came just in the nick of time then. Will u be a reader, writer, co-sponsor? All slots are open wink

@shaxee, so sad you left ussad
haha, i was banned for a whole month in the literature section, i cant take it, i deactivated my account and registered a new one with a new name!! I guess you dont have to worry am all around nairaland
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by princesa(f): 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sweetdreamer:

haha, i was banned for a whole month in the literature section, i cant take it, i deactivated my account and registered a new one with a new name!! I guess you dont have to worry am all around nairaland
lol. Its all good, nice to have yo back in a different skin.
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
princesa:

lol. Its all good, nice to have yo back in a different skin.
lols doesn't matter , i guess i wont be nominated.. This season but don't forqet my name oh! Lols... Good to be back on nairaland
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by princesa(f): 6:23am On Jan 11, 2015
The three nominations for the 'best new comer' are:
Thronekid
Kinwayne
Touchmeder

reader, writers are expected to vote just one writer in this category along with a maximum of three other writers for the 'writer of the month' category.

Thank you
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by D9ty7(m): 6:46am On Jan 11, 2015
Good development princesa. And every month, I will personally see to the publicity of this award. Am still waiting for a day when a writer will amass 200+ votes. We can do it. I will be the publicity manager.
So, voting don start?
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by D9ty7(m): 6:50am On Jan 11, 2015
Princesa, is this the voting pattern?
BEST NEWCOMER:
thronekid.
BEST WRITER OF THE MONTH:
1. Tiffanyj
2. Candy
3. Kingzpen.

1 Like

Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by VanTee20(m): 7:25am On Jan 11, 2015
princesa:

Kingwayne

Err, the moniker is rightly spelt "Kinwayne". Kindly modify so he can get the mention.

My votes;

Best Newcomer - Kinwayne

Writer of the Month -
1. LarrySun 2. Repogirl
3. TiffanyJ

1 Like

Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 11, 2015
D9ty7:
Princesa, is this the voting pattern?
BEST NEWCOMER:
thronekid.
BEST WRITER OF THE MONTH:
1. Tiffanyj
2. Candy
3. Kingzpen.
Thankz Ogami, hopefully, i'l get to your level someday. Hawoz your nite?
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 11, 2015
princesa:
Thronekid
Kingwayne
Touchemeder

reader, writers are expected to vote just one writer in this category along with a maximum of three other writers for the 'writer of the month' category.

Thank you
Thankz ma'am buh i'm xtil learning o, God bles ma'am!
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 11, 2015
D9ty7:
Am still waiting for a day when a writer will amass 200+ votes. We can do it. I will be the publicity manager.
I'm hiring you for my new story tongue

Really bro, you have a good spirit. Keep it up.
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by kinwayne(m): 9:35am On Jan 11, 2015
princesa:
Thronekid
Kingwayne
Touchemeder

Thank you

What can I say. Am humbled by your nomination princesa. God bless you.

[size=15]Kinwayne[/size]
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by curvyschlong(m): 9:54am On Jan 11, 2015
BEST NEWCOMER:
I stand for Thronekid
Thronekid all d way.
BEST WRITER:
D9ty7
Tiffanyj
Chistar01

1 Like

Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by Teebashy(f): 10:21am On Jan 11, 2015
"best new comer"
THRONEKID
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by D9ty7(m): 10:46am On Jan 11, 2015
curvyschlong:
[/quote][quote author=Teebashy post=29689893]
Please, as you vote for the best newcomer, remember to vote for your top 3 writers of the month in the pattern below.
1. BEST NEWCOMER
XXXXXXXX
2. BEST WRITER OF THE MONTH
i. XXXXXXXX
ii. XXXXXXXX
iii. XXXXXXX
NB: To make the counting of votes easier for the organisers, lets cast our votes at once and try as much as possible not to modify our votes in a later date, it might not count.
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by MhizDare(f): 10:55am On Jan 11, 2015
I vote the funniest dude on Nairaland for best new comer
'Kinwayne.

1)Best new comer
Kinwayne.

2)Best writer of the month.
Kingzpen
Tiffanyj
Candy.

1 Like

Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by curvyschlong(m): 11:09am On Jan 11, 2015
D9ty7:

Please, as you vote for the best newcomer, remember to vote for your top 3 writers of the month in the pattern below.
1. BEST NEWCOMER
XXXXXXXX
2. BEST WRITER OF THE MONTH
i. XXXXXXXX
ii. XXXXXXXX
iii. XXXXXXX
NB: To make the counting of votes easier for the organisers, lets cast our votes at once and try as much as possible not to modify our votes in a later date, it might not count.
olrite
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by Lilyomi(f): 11:17am On Jan 11, 2015
Best newcomer: Touchmeder.
Best writer of the month: 1. D9ty7
2. Tiffanyj
3. Repogirl

1 Like

Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 11, 2015
BEST NEWCOMER:

KINWAYNE.
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by Lilyomi(f): 11:22am On Jan 11, 2015
princesa:
Thronekid
Kingwayne
Touchemeder

Thank you
The moniker is Touchmeder pls. Ders no e after the "touch". So that he can get the mention.
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by curvyschlong(m): 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
Just carried out a check on our people: kinwayne, thronekid and touchmeder, i found out kinwayne isn't a newcomer, he is here since july 18 2013, just saying sha.
D9ty7 come and talk o
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by Nmeri17: 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
Best newcomer - touchmeder

others that want me to nominate them can PM me so I can forward my account details to them. you'll be duly nominated once payment is COME-FARMED wink cool
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
Best newcomer - touchmeder
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by kinwayne(m): 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
curvyschlong:
Just carried out a check on our people: kinwayne, thronekid and touchmeder, i found out kinwayne isn't a newcomer, he is here since july 18 2013, just saying sha.
D9ty7 come and talk o

Sorry dear, but I don't think thats what the category 'Best new comer' Means.

I created my NL acct since two years but I only started writing a few months back here on NL, so you can rephrase the 'Best new comer award' To 'Best upcoming writer' award.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (69) (Reply)

A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) / The Club a story - #nlwriters / Love Really Is Strange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.