Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,350 members, 7,868,018 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US (34062 Views)

Federal High Court Judge Overrules Supreme Court over Sacked Anambra Lawmakers. / National Assembly Management Asks Lawmakers To Vacate Offices Today / Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by IYANGBALI: 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
I'm sure they travelled with their wives and concubines. God punish dem all.

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by IYANGBALI: 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
FreeGlobe: no comment yet, still watching obiano
waiting for him to date you or to give you political appointment?

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by MrT2011(m): 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
lakhadimar: Osu ibo
fvck you and your fvcking ndibo relatives.
Nairaland is owned bt Oluwaseun Osewa, a yoruba man. Go to Biafraland. Fvck you !

By your words in this forum, we have traced you.
cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by anonimi: 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
lakhadimar: To hell with you ! To hell with Ajimobi and his legislators wives ! To hell with pdp ! To hell with apc ! To hell with apga !

May you all die in a plane crash en route to London.

Bastards !

How do you think this your RANTS will help make our country better

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
MrT2011:

Condemnation awaits you!!!
Condemnation awaits your soon to die mother. You will all perish inside the ogbunike cave.

Bastard !

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by IYANGBALI: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
FreeGlobe:
yes I'm a hater, and what are you? jobless otimkpu
hahahahahahahaha Freetoto sorry I mean FreeGlobe 1 - 0 VICTOROCHEI grin

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by KingTom(m): 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
America Here we come! grin grin
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by VICTOROCHEI: 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
IYANGBALI: hahahahahahahaha Freetoto sorry I mean FreeGlobe 1 - 0 VICTOROCHEI grin
freetoto for every joystick to ffuck.
hahaha i love that name

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
They won their elections! So, its not my business whatever they choose to do in office. If their people are aggrieved, they will kick them out at the next elections. Shikena!

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by IYANGBALI: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
ejikemichael: . America is not in Europe Aboki
don't mind him,he has forgoted that America is in West Africa
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by VICTOROCHEI: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
IYANGBALI: waiting for him to date you or to give you political appointment?
follow me ask him

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by VICTOROCHEI: 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
Oduduwaboy: They won their elections! So, its not my business whatever they choose to do in office. If their people are aggrieved, they will kick them out at the next elections. Shikena!
as simple as that!
guy you get brain jooh

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
I can see the mark of the beast your parents gave you at birth is yet to heal hence your madness.

lakhadimar: stup1d ibo twerp.
Your criminal governors have looted the anambra state treasury dry. When are you also running to Lagos in search of a better life?

Putz !

6 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Ngokafor(f): 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
lakhadimar: Look at this accursed nyamiri b.stard.

Your worthless governor took 30 lawmakers from your no-do-good state to a frivolous trip in Europe while you are here on nairaland, a yoruba owned website, ranting like a mad dog.

Dont worry my own state law makers would soon pass a legislative bill ordering for the deportation of you flatheaded ibo lowlifers back to the jungles of umuleri.

Schnook !

...My friend shut up and get lost jare!!...who or what are you sef?...what a loser!..if anyone is a low-life,it is certainly you through and through...

..look at his dirty mouth..Nairaland is owned by a yoruba man..and so what?...did you share in Seun's loss when nairaland was down for days,or is it your psychotic presence here that is making money for him?..ewu feeling funky!

8 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by KingTom(m): 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
Peppyluv: I can see the mark of the beast your parents gave you at birth is yet to heal hence your madness.

Chai you wicked!!!
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by colossus2: 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
lakhadimar:
Nairaland is owned bt Oluwaseun Osewa, a yoruba man. Go to Biafraland. Fvck you !
Is he your father or your neighbour? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
These yoruba people seem to have short term memory.

Was it not just 2years that one of the western gov's wife took all the wives of the law makers in her state to london for shopping but claimed they went for a training on how to be good wives!! A very daft reason!

Useless haters, just the name 'Igbo' will kill you tongue

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by MrT2011(m): 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
lakhadimar: Condemnation awaits your soon to die mother. You will all perish inside the ogbunike cave.

Bastard !

Condemnation awaits you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
Peppyluv: These yoruba people seem to have short term memory.

Was it not just 2years that one of the western gov's wife took all the wives of the law makers in her state to london for shopping but claimed they went for a training on how to be good wives!! A very daft reason!

Useless haters, just the name 'Igbo' will kill you tongue
Lol @ "training on how to be good wives" grin
Naija na Comedy Central grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by MrT2011(m): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
lakhadimar: Condemnation awaits your soon to die mother. You will all perish inside the ogbunike cave.

Bastard !

When it's time- You will beg for your idiocy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by IYANGBALI: 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chino72: Average yolobarman live in slum! So we do not expect you to reason like humans just like the Igbos do.. grin grin grin grin
yet an average igbo man is not fulfilled until he gets to Lagos,what an irony of life.
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by MrT2011(m): 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
IYANGBALI: don't mind him,he has forgoted that America is in West Africa

shocked shocked shocked

Heheheey!!!

Ooo I see; America is the capital of west Africa.
grin cheesy grin

"Forgoted" indeed!!! cheesy grin cheesy (Yoru-english)

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by OneNaira6: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chino72: The cost of sponsoring each law-maker to US for 3days is cheaper than buying an Innoson SUV! I saw the travel budget myself. Remember Obiano is an accountant who was an auditor general to Texaco worldwide for nearly 10years. He is smarter than all the law-makers put together! Obiano is even dangerously frugal than Obi, this is what people do not know yet. Let him win the whole state then you will see his true color on frugality!

Smh chino. Do u always defend every crime your leaders do? This is corruption bonafide. Why send 30? can't he send 1 or 2 to do whatever they claimed to come to america for? Also why did he, obiano, go as well? Smh. The man used public fund to pay his and his lawmakers vacation simple. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by okotv(m): 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
strangest: yes, its true... they went for a training session at the International Leadership Training Institute Arlington, Virginia USA... do you have a problem with that?
...this is where wisdom is applied...simply bring the trainers to the country and mandate every leader in the state from the governor himself to the school principal's to participate...much will be achieved than flying them to the US
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by IYANGBALI: 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
MrT2011:

shocked shocked shocked

Heheheey!!!

Ooo I see; America is the capital of west Africa.
grin cheesy grin

"Forgoted" indeed!!! cheesy grin cheesy (Yoru-english)
pls leaf me alone o,I doesn't talk to you o,so don't talks to me o,I doesn't like it
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by VICTOROCHEI: 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
IYANGBALI: yet an average igbo man is not fulfilled until he gets to Lagos,what an irony of life.
Lagos is not a yoruba land

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by okotv(m): 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
bxcode: In all honesty, Obiano started off on a very good note, all these propaganda against him are not fair, even if he did took the law makers to US(which am not sure) then it must be for a reason. Within the first 100 days in office, the man has set the ball rolling already with some landmark projects both proposed and those that have already been embarked on. He singled handedly brought sanity back to Upper Iweka by clearing all the touts and hoodlums roaming the popular road day and night, he has awarded contract for a 5billion naira pedestrian bridge/flyover that will be situated at Aroma Junction, Unizik junction and Amawbia Bypass. And last but not the least, the project that our firm is currently carrying out for the state government which is the biometrics data capture of all the civil servants in the state, including the L.G workers, teachers both primary and secondary, ministries and the entire civil service commission which is targeted at phasing out ghost workers in the state entirely through creating a data base for all the workers being paid by the state govt, the first of its kind in Nigeria.
Am not a fan or supporter so to say, but with what he has done so far, he will make a mark in Anambra State by the time he steps down....i hope he proves me right.
..the data base issue is not true cause it was done in ogun state some months back...nice work by the governor anyways
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by tonyx4x44(m): 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
are they amending the constitution of the USA
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by OneNaira6: 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
It looks like Yoruba people likes getting dragged on NL. This is the third time I've seen that lakid whatever getting his ass beat on a fight he started. That says alot

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
civilization started in Africa, the West came and dabarule everything here by making us think that our way of life is ancient, while theirs is the worst, we can actually believe in ourselves by building on what we hv here, I think we will do better than going to copy what will never work in our environment. Be wise my people America will never send anybody here to learn why going over there to waste tax payers money.although the write up is too much for me to read

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: Giadom’s ‘Take Over’ Makes No Sense / Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) / Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.