Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US (34043 Views)

Federal High Court Judge Overrules Supreme Court over Sacked Anambra Lawmakers. / National Assembly Management Asks Lawmakers To Vacate Offices Today / Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by obioraval(m): 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
strangest: yes, its true... they went for a training session at the International Leadership Training Institute Arlington, Virginia USA... do you have a problem with that?
this is truly the reason they went... All these APC sponsored media houses that won't even find out the main reason...

6 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
What is wrong with this ofe man lakhadimar?well I don't blame you I guess the odour from ur ssmelling yoruba sister's armpit,which serves as air freshner in ur family house in ibadan,has totally damaged ur skull,stupid srratch face

4 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by FreeGlobe(f): 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
VICTOROCHEI: you are the bigger clown. wether you supported Ifeanyi uba or ngige both of them are losers. i won't warn you and ngige again let obiano be.
who is the bloody sycophant. get a life. As long as it's peter obi or obiano, its always right according to you brainwashed fools. You should rather take Ngige's name out of your mouth

4 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
ANAMBRA11: My mothers smelly ibo vag1na stinks like rotten egg

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by FreeGlobe(f): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
no comment yet, still watching obiano
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Reference(m): 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
grin Willie Wonka.....free candy for the kids. Want to learn about the US legislature, how about reading books.....way cheaper.

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by MrT2011(m): 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
lakhadimar: cheesycheesy the same ancestral power and amadioha that couldnt save you ibo faliures during the civil war when 3million worthless ibo souls were killed like chickens

your governors are wasting your money on senseless trips, you better tell them to start building you refugee camps. We'l soon be deporting you nyamiri b.stards back to your home in the jungles of abakaliki

You do not know that the cosmic power of electronics are the base of spiritual realm.

I pity your ignorance of spawning anything you desire on the internet.

Soon! I mean very soon!!! When the nemeses of your hate and intrusion begins its course- I bet you will remain confused.

You still have time to apologize to Idi Igbo on Nairaland before its too late to reverse.

embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by bxcode(m): 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
In all honesty, Obiano started off on a very good note, all these propaganda against him are not fair, even if he did took the law makers to US(which am not sure) then it must be for a reason. Within the first 100 days in office, the man has set the ball rolling already with some landmark projects both proposed and those that have already been embarked on. He singled handedly brought sanity back to Upper Iweka by clearing all the touts and hoodlums roaming the popular road day and night, he has awarded contract for a 5billion naira pedestrian bridge/flyover that will be situated at Aroma Junction, Unizik junction and Amawbia Bypass. And last but not the least, the project that our firm is currently carrying out for the state government which is the biometrics data capture of all the civil servants in the state, including the L.G workers, teachers both primary and secondary, ministries and the entire civil service commission which is targeted at phasing out ghost workers in the state entirely through creating a data base for all the workers being paid by the state govt, the first of its kind in Nigeria.
Am not a fan or supporter so to say, but with what he has done so far, he will make a mark in Anambra State by the time he steps down....i hope he proves me right.

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by VICTOROCHEI: 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
FreeGlobe:
who is the bloody sycophant. get a life. As long as it's peter obi or obiano, its always right according to you brainwashed fools. You should rather take Ngige's name out of your mouth
Mr man mind your business and don't quote me again.
mean mkpi ngige is a loser.
the list he can do is let Anambrarians be. he should stop poking his short man nose in our affair. he should stop sponsoring silly write up like this because it make him look silly

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by mightycrown1(m): 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
pdp!!! share the money and let the masses suffer (any party that waste public fund when millions of tax payer are struggling to eat atleast 2times a day is in line with pdp)
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by iphedahyor(m): 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
farano: Wow! Some leaders have beginning to make good use of their senses smiley
I see
......one word 4 u....#OJELU
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by VICTOROCHEI: 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
FreeGlobe: no comment yet, still watching obiano
continue watching but don't lose your sight on the process.
hater

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
MrT2011:

Idi Igbo on Nairaland
Osu ibo
fvck you and your fvcking ndibo relatives.
Nairaland is owned bt Oluwaseun Osewa, a yoruba man. Go to Biafraland. Fvck you !

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by VICTOROCHEI: 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
mightycrown1: pdp!!! share the money and let the masses suffer (any party that waste public fund when millions of tax payer are struggling to eat atleast 2times a day is in line with pdp)
indeed You are what you answered 'mighty clown '
who told you obiano is a pdp man??
the kind of hate Apc program you guys always affect your thinking faculty

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by obinoral1179(m): 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
farano: Wow! Some leaders have beginning to make good use of their senses smiley
you called this sense?
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by VICTOROCHEI: 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
lakhadimar: Osu ibo
Nairaland is owned bt Oluwaseun Osewa, a yoruba man. Go to Biafraland. Fvck you !
what ffuck is wrong with you??
he own nairaland so what?
behave like an adult!

8 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
NGIGE BOYS AT WORK!!

ebamma: and your source is?

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
He is a yaba left patient. Don't blame him undecided

VICTOROCHEI: what ffuck is wrong with you??
he own nairaland so what?
behave like an adult!

4 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by VICTOROCHEI: 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
Peppyluv: He is a yaba left patient. Don't blame him undecided

it's obvious

4 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by FreeGlobe(f): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
VICTOROCHEI: Mr man mind your business and don't quote me again.
mean mkpi ngige is a loser.
the list he can do is let Anambrarians be. he should stop poking his short man nose in our affair. he should stop sponsoring silly write up like this because it make him look silly
You are a fool and your opinion is only relevant to sycophants like you. Anambra does not belong to your god peter obi. YOu cannot do anything about the popularity of ngige in Anambra. The least you can do is to die. obiano must be accountable to us. If you disagree, kill yourself

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by FreeGlobe(f): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
VICTOROCHEI: continue watching but don't lose your sight on the process.
hater
yes I'm a hater, and what are you? jobless otimkpu
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by mightycrown1(m): 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
y some people will like to answer question before reading the question? even thinking logically is never in their skulls.

pdp share the money let the masses suffer
have i said any person belong to any party? because of these empty skulls i put a statement in parenthesis, they cant even logically comprehend that.
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by MrT2011(m): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2014

Condemnation awaits you!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by colossus2: 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
silverloaded: I made #7000 this last week why cant u make urs?learn hw to make money with ur facebook+twitter account visit www.silverloaded.tk www.silverloaded.tk www.silverloaded.tk
And in a month you make 28,000.
Why not open like 10 different accounts so you can make like 70,000 weekly which gives 280,000 at the end of the month undecided

Hee Dee Hot

4 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by GentleFrank(m): 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
That's nice !!!!!
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by kobonaire(m): 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
Speechless !!!!!
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by uo067: 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
waste of tax payers money...For wat if I may ask
Is a pity...
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by kobonaire(m): 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
why are you dragging tribalism into NL? If you want to claim NL as the work of the Yoruba tribe are you also equally willing to accept the catastrophic failure to back up 6 months of data as also the work/failure of Yorubas?
One Nigeria my guy, no room for fûcktardism please. Let us move forward working as 1 nation.

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
You said it all and truly the man started on a very good note and he sure will be better than obi. He was already a wealthy man before he became the governor with just two kids(20yrs old daughter who is a med student in the US and a 3yrs old son).
He is seriously working with investors to develop Anambra.
Ogbunike cave and Rojenny park will soon be tourist attraction.
His commissioners were selected based on merit and not sycophancy.
The people of Anambra state have a strong organisation in the US that will not hesitate to thrash them if they really went for a jamboree.

That APC houseboy Ngige who is supposed to be in Abuja have been crawling all over the state like a millipede disturbing us with his siren. Mumu man. Obiano will suprise the people of Anambra state that even the ngige fans will vote him for second term.

bxcode: In all honesty, Obiano started off on a very good note, all these propaganda against him are not fair, even if he did took the law makers to US(which am not sure) then it must be for a reason. Within the first 100 days in office, the man has set the ball rolling already with some landmark projects both proposed and those that have already been embarked on. He singled handedly brought sanity back to Upper Iweka by clearing all the touts and hoodlums roaming the popular road day and night, he has awarded contract for a 5billion naira pedestrian bridge/flyover that will be situated at Aroma Junction, Unizik junction and Amawbia Bypass. And last but not the least, the project that our firm is currently carrying out for the state government which is the biometrics data capture of all the civil servants in the state, including the L.G workers, teachers both primary and secondary, ministries and the entire civil service commission which is targeted at phasing out ghost workers in the state entirely through creating a data base for all the workers being paid by the state govt, the first of its kind in Nigeria.
Am not a fan or supporter so to say, but with what he has done so far, he will make a mark in Anambra State by the time he steps down....i hope he proves me right.

4 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by ejikemichael: 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
lakhadimar: Look at this accursed nyamiri b.stard.

Your worthless governor took 30 lawmakers from your no-do-good state to a frivolous trip in Europe while you are here on nairaland, a yoruba owned website, ranting like a mad dog.

Dont worry my own state law makers would soon pass a legislative bill ordering for the deportation of you flatheaded ibo lowlifers back to the jungles of umuleri.

Schnook !
. America is not in Europe Aboki

5 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by kobonaire(m): 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2014
ejikemichael: . America is not in Europe Aboki
ip you ask that guy @lakhadimar he will say that Landon and New York is the same tin ... you hab to enter aeroflane to reach there

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by MrT2011(m): 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2014

You are Dead already!

...spawning anything you like because you think internet is a safe heaven. cool

...abusing a Race and neglecting the Ancestral gods. cool

...Ignorance is not an excuse- You have been MARKED- Retribution is your fate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us / Police Commence Disciplinary Action Against DPO Who Punched EndSARS Protester / Ife Chiefs Confirm Ooni Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.