Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,030 members, 7,866,895 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US (34058 Views)

Federal High Court Judge Overrules Supreme Court over Sacked Anambra Lawmakers. / National Assembly Management Asks Lawmakers To Vacate Offices Today / Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by divinegiftmodel: 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
ojimbo: apasam na ime amudo, akaboukwu uruagu nah, ginwa kwanu?
Amajesus ! Bia nwokem kedu nke i na awu anyi nala ebea . i dey ur backyard dey listen ( azu be ufo anaefoagu)
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by biomedixexcel(m): 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
Na wa oooo
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by VICTOROCHEI: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
Peppyluv: N'enu amu gi ka fa si airlift!
Onye ajuju nzuzu undecided

chooo!! this girl you get BAD mouth oo grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
Let me see how my friend, Ugochukwu aka Odinma1 will defend his state.
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2014

N'ime otu gi nke ne shishi ka ha landri.
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
OneNaira6:

Being the ediot that you are well known for. I don't even know why you are still breathing. You should do all of us a favor and end your life. Your stupid1ty is like a disease, a disease worse than HIV/Aids. It'll infect the entire world populace if people don't contain it now.
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
cheesy anyi anu la

OrlandoOwoh:
N'ime otu nnem nke ne shishi ka ha landri.

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Tex42(m): 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
spending tax payers moni,ndi anambra's moni on doz thieving legislators.komon obi4,i xpected u to do beta dan diz,we have issue that requires urgent financial attention in this state,not spending our moni on doz mediocres.
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by InvertedHammer: 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
/
If anything, Igbo people deserve accolades.

For a set of people whose fortunes were reset to £20 per person
post Biafran war, they have done well for themselves.

That is a feat that Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga and other Fed. Govt beneficiaries can never achieve.

It is appauling that Igbo people own prime real estates in Lagos, Abuja and other metropolis whereas the other tribes that had a headstart after the war still cannot compete effectively with an average Igbo man in all spheres of life within Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by OneNaira6: 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Is this supposed to be Igbo?
Nwoke stick to your yoruba and stop butchering our language. angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
OneNaira6:

Is this supposed to be Igbo?
Nwoke stick to your yoruba and stop butchering our language. angry
Uzu, I never said I was speaking any language in particular. Learn to use your brain.
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Uzu, I never said I was speaking any language in particular. Learn to use your brain.
grin grin
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by DIVINE78: 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
Igbo isn't a tribe but a disease.
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
Peppyluv: N'enu amu mpa m ka fa si airlift!
Onye ajuju nzuzu kam wu undecided

Thank you for being honest.
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by OneNaira6: 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

No, you were speaking chinese. See this ediot trying to save face! Anytime an igbo write in Igbo, this buff00n with multiple IDs would reply in Igbo. We've even seen you write to Igbos in your bastardize version of Igbo so you can belong, despite the fact the people you try to communicate with wrote in English. Do you want us to take a journey back to your past post again nkita?

You are a f00l, a wannabe, and an illiterate m0nkey. Next time stick to what you know how to speak, instead of trying to save face when you are called out on your stup1d1ty. Learn to use that your diseased brain of yours

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by OneNaira6: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Thank you for being honest.

once again, wrote illiterate version of Igbo on peppyluv's original post. Now when asked if na igbo he dey write? this one would tell us he was speaking chinese.
Stick to your Yoruba language and stop butchering Igbo language. I don talk am again!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
OneNaira6:

No, you were speaking chinese. See this ediot trying to save face! Anytime an igbo write in Igbo, this buff00n with multiple IDs would reply in Igbo. We've even seen you write to Igbos in your bastardize version of Igbo so you can belong, despite the fact the people you try to communicate with wrote in English. Do you want us to take a journey back to your past post again nkita?

You are a f00l, a wannabe, and an illiterate m0nkey. Next time stick to what you know how to speak, instead of trying to save face when you are called out on your stup1d1ty. Learn to use that your diseased brain of yours
You are too emotional for my liking. Good night.

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by MrT2011(m): 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Who told you you are cousins? You think they also claim to be from Isael?

Taaa!!!
Shatap!!!
Ewu mongo park!
Are you advocating for them.
I know you are the Village witch- the one who bed witchcraft the gullible ones among them. But today those ones are delivered.
cheesy grin cheesy

Repent, otherwise soon your hate on Igbo will consume you. cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by OneNaira6: 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You are too emotional for my liking. Good night.

you're just annoying and too much of an ediot for my liking. Goodnight and I honestly hope you don't wake up. Nigg@s like you are just a full blown WASTE of space.

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2014

grin grin.....I like that.

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by OneNaira6: 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
MrT2011:

Taaa!!!
Shatap!!!
Ewu mongo park!
I know you are the Village witch- the one who bed witchcraft the gullible ones among them. But today those ones are delivered.
cheesy grin cheesy

It has already consumed him. I mean the guy has over hundreds of account to bash Igbo, one of it goes by the name odinma1 that's pretending to be from Anambra state. He even talks to himself in each of his alternative account. There's really nothing you can do for him, even prayer cannot help him..the best we as people can do is try to contain his maddness and stupidity before it becomes a disease. We already have a funny schizophrenic patient running mad of NL, musiwa. We don't need another one that's not funny

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
OkijaAmaka: Nazeer ibrahim from Dutse how far now, i know you in FB and now you come here to spew garbbage, anything about Igbos give you heavy 0rgasm

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

You know what, I don't care what she said to you; She is an Anambra girl and a dreg like you should receive her insults as thought they were blessing....Afo anu!

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
MrT2011:

Taaa!!!
Shatap!!!
Ewu mongo park!
cheesy grin cheesy

You just, on the same post, cursed and asked me to change, repent. How do we reconcile the two?
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by MrT2011(m): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You just, on the same post, cursed and asked me to change, repent. How do we reconcile the two?

Owo!!! I mean repent from hate and jealous of the great Igbo before it inflicts you with Retribution.

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

You know what, I don't care what she said to you; She is an Anambra girl and a dreg like you should receive her insults as thought they were blessing....Afo anu!
Warn her. I hate getting even with girls. I hate it because I have some that I so much respect.
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by strangest(m): 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
okotv: ...this is where wisdom is applied...simply bring the trainers to the country and mandate every leader in the state from the governor himself to the school principal's to participate...much will be achieved than flying them to the US

Yes you are right but its not all easy as it sounds... Bringing our people to them, will let them understand that we need them here...we are working on it...
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
He no wan get sense sheh?
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by myspnigeria: 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
nice one on tax payers money
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by NwaNimo1(m): 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
myspnigeria: nice one on tax payers money

How much tax did you pay 'Anambra State' last year?

(illiterate)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osinbajo In Asaba For Delta Economic & Investment Summit (Photos) / Oshiomhole: Giadom’s ‘Take Over’ Makes No Sense / A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.