Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,789 members, 7,824,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup (193484 Views)

YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by MonicaJackson: 10:48am On Jan 05, 2017
All appreciation goes to the great Dr BAWADA that helped me to be re-connected back with my ex-boyfriend, it has been 4month since we got separated. he saw me with another man and he believe we were having romantic between us. he asked who the person was i told him he was nothing but a friend. he was angry and since hat that he left and never wrote to me ever again. since then i have Been lonely and has visited most spell caster that all did many rituals for me and nothing changed. it got to a point that i thought it was over that i will ever be back with him again. one afternoon i was going through my friend blogs i saw Dr BAWADA restoring lovers back again. i was astonished and i wrote to him and asked for help and he said one word to me. my boy-friend will be back to me in 24hours after casting a love spell for me. surely after 24hours my boyfriend came back to me and the next day we got engaged now we are back together and happy. why not contact Dr BAWADA today and witness his mighty powers on his email:drbawadasolutionhome@gmail.com or his website: http://drbawadasolutionho.wixsite.com/drbawada

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by Joymark699: 1:08am On Jan 06, 2017
How I Got My Ex Husband Back..Am so excited share my testimony of a real spell caster who brought my husband back to me. My husband and I have been married for about 5 years now. We were happily married with three kids, two boy and a girl. 4 months ago, I started to notice some strange behaviour from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 3-4 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that king peso can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 24 hours later, my husband came to me and apologised for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to King peso Powerful Love Spell that really works. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you. Email him at: pesokingspellcaster@gmail.com ...his website http://kingoforallsolutiontemple.webs.com/

Joy Mark..

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by thomasguke011: 11:56am On Jan 19, 2017
Hello world i am Thomas duke from USA maim, for about 5month now i have been having challenges with my girlfriend, she keep making excuses of going some places with her boss, and i was angry over this, and one late afternoon when she came home and i asked her why she keep coming late, she yelled on me that i should stop with the question and i shouted and that was it she became pissed and she left with her bags that she is leaving my life for good. i called her the next day and still the same happened. one evening i was checking out my brother blogs and i found it how Dr Adudu has re-unite broken relationship, i contacted his email:draduduspelltemple@gmail.com and after discussing with him on what i am going through, he said to me to me in 48hours my girlfriend will be back to me, and he cast a love spell for me and within 48hours my girlfriend run back apologizing to me, it was unbelievable but we are together and happy now. for more info contact his Mobile:+2349075217896 or his email:draduduspelltemple@gmail.com or his websites:http://draduduspelltemple.wixsite.com/dradudu...

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by StaceyAlbert: 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
i cant still believe that there are people out there dying of heartbreak or scammed by other spell casters,i contacted so many spell caster but non could help me bring my ex boyfriend back until i contacted Dr.SABU and explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my Boyfriend has change totally for good. He always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. i am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr.SABU is truly a real spell caster.his email:drsabuspelltemple@gmail.com any heartbreak i will advice you to contact Dr.SABU Because in my own situation he did a very great job for me by bringing back my ex Boyfriend without wasting time and since then my relationship has been perfect and protected by his great power.or cell whatsapp number+2347057624993 So better contact him now web/site:https://drsabuspelltemple.wixsite.com/dr-sabu

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by StaceyAlbert: 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
i cant still believe that there are people out there dying of heartbreak or scammed by other spell casters,i contacted so many spell caster but non could help me bring my ex boyfriend back until i contacted Dr.SABU and explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my Boyfriend has change totally for good. He always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. i am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr.SABU is truly a real spell caster.his email:drsabuspelltemple@gmail.com any heartbreak i will advice you to contact Dr.SABU Because in my own situation he did a very great job for me by bringing back my ex Boyfriend without wasting time and since then my relationship has been perfect and protected by his great power.or cell whatsapp number+2347057624993 So better contact him now web/site:https://drsabuspelltemple.wixsite.com/dr-sabu..

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by StaceyAlbert: 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
i cant still believe that there are people out there dying of heartbreak or scammed by other spell casters,i contacted so many spell caster but non could help me bring my ex boyfriend back until i contacted Dr.SABU and explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my Boyfriend has change totally for good. He always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. i am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr.SABU is truly a real spell caster.his email:drsabuspelltemple@gmail.com any heartbreak i will advice you to contact Dr.SABU Because in my own situation he did a very great job for me by bringing back my ex Boyfriend without wasting time and since then my relationship has been perfect and protected by his great power.or cell whatsapp number+2347057624993 So better contact him now web/site:https://drsabuspelltemple.wixsite.com/dr-sabu

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by LaurenJade: 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
Thanks to the great SABU herbalist doctor that has cured many people of HPV DISEASE today i am here to testify on his wonders on my life. for changing my life for the better after all the frustration of getting cured finally i got introduce to DR.SABU for which i believe has a cured after reading all his testimonies. after writing to him. he responded quick to me that i will be cured for my HPV DISEASE once i am able to receive his herbal medicine. afterwards he prepared my herbal cure and sent to me and when i did received it and used it. i was surprised that there was changes going on in my body. behold after using the medicine for the days he assured me that i should go and test myself. and getting there i was found HPV negative, and even the doctor was surprise and told me this can only be a miracle. i'm completely cured today and that happened by the great herbal remedy. contact DR.SABU Now on his email:drsabuspelltemple@gmail.com or his WhatsApp Number::+2347057624993 or his websites: https://drsabuspelltemple.wixsite.com/dr-sabu

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by annetteRobinson: 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
I am here again to say a big thanks to Dr.SABU for making me a complete Woman again, i was infected with Herpes Virus for 6 years i have been seriously praying to God and searching for cure. I came here last month to search for solution to my problem and i saw a comment of people talking about different way that he has save so many life and God directed me to choose Dr.SABU and i contacted Him, he sent me a medicine and directed me on how i will take the medicine for 2 weeks, i did so and went for a test and my result came out as Negative. i am so happy, i shared tears of happiness and i have taken it upon my self to always testify about how God used Dr.SABU to solve my problem. I am a clean Woman now, without any virus if you are infected with any disease like HIV, AIDS, CANCER HERPES or any other disease you can also be happy like me Just contact his email: drsabuspelltemple@gmail.com or you can message him on his whatapp line:+2347057624993 or visit him on website for more info:https://drsabuspelltemple.wixsite.com/dr-sabu

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by annetteRobinson: 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
I am here again to say a big thanks to Dr.SABU for making me a complete Woman again, i was infected with Herpes Virus for 6 years i have been seriously praying to God and searching for cure. I came here last month to search for solution to my problem and i saw a comment of people talking about different way that he has save so many life and God directed me to choose Dr.SABU and i contacted Him, he sent me a medicine and directed me on how i will take the medicine for 2 weeks, i did so and went for a test and my result came out as Negative. i am so happy, i shared tears of happiness and i have taken it upon my self to always testify about how God used Dr.SABU to solve my problem. I am a clean Woman now, without any virus if you are infected with any disease like HIV, AIDS, CANCER HERPES or any other disease you can also be happy like me Just contact his email: drsabuspelltemple@gmail.com or you can message him on his whatapp line:+2347057624993 or visit him on website for more info:https://drsabuspelltemple.wixsite.com/dr-sabu .

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by AshleyMartin: 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hello Viewers My Name is Ashley Martin form Texas United State.. i want to say a very big thanks and appreciation to Dr.SABU for bringing back my EX LOVER who left me..My ex Lover was always picking up an argument with me and was always beating me. He started acting strange and funny and left me for no cause for another Girl. I thought all hope was gone. One day as i was browsing searching on the internet for recommend spell caster who will help me to bring my ex lover back home,Finally i met a writing how so many testimony talking about Dr.SABU who restore relationship back,so i email him and he cast the love spell,luckily within 24hours my ex Lover really called me and started apologizing for all he had caused me.and begging me to accept him back and we are living happily and our relationship is now very strong, I am the happiest woman on earth today because Dr.SABU has done a wonderful deeds,my Lover now love and respect me.Today we both live together and we are even more in love than how we use to be before he left,contact to help you email: drsabuspelltemple@gmail.com or his whatsapp number+2347057624993 or contact his web/site: https://drsabuspelltemple.wixsite.com/dr-sabu

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else / Romantic Names You Can Call Your Spouse In Your Local Dialect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.