Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? (1902 Views)

Teenage Pregnancy: Who Is To Blame ; Parents Or Society? / Teenage Pregnancy!!!!!! / Our Attitude Towards Teenage Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by simple2004(m): 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
@ewuro check nl rule no 2. do you know d meaning of psychotic? dia ris god oo
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by simple2004(m): 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
... as we looked up, it was the principal. we quickly vanished. fro that time she started visiting me at home. my dad on few occassion adviced concerning the relationship. after my final exam, i left the town. i only came back during xmas spend few days and left again. during this period everybody knew we were dating. i sat for jamb, passed and got admission into higher institution.
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by Godmystrength: 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
.................and you got her pregnant............
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by simple2004(m): 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
few months later, i got a letter from my dad . it was simple and shorth. it read: dear Bleep, the girl youn impregnated has been srnt to your mother. don't come home now because of your education. i was speechless and confused. i was with her about a month to that time and i never knew she was pregnant, she didn't know she was pregnant even her mum never knew despite that the usually slept in the same room. i could'nt deny it because every body knew us together. my dad on some occassions has advised me to be careful with girls.the most surprising thing is that the pregnancy was six months before anybody knew. she was a virgin when i first met her and it was her first experience. icontinued my schooling while her own did not stopped because it was few months to her registering for her final sss3 exam. through an in-law of mine she was able to register for her exam in the same school despite the opposition from the principal. she continued living in our house till her child was a year plus. she later got admission into higher institution while the child stays with my mum
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by simple2004(m): 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
our relationship continues in school, our institution were very close. my dad advised us to get married after my graduation. since we are best friend, i decided to get married to her. the child that we had then will be 20 years by this October and and about to graduate from the university. we had another son that is five years old and already in primary two. the love between us is still as fresh as 20 years ago. the first born is staying with us presently though it was hard 'snatching' him from his grandma. i decided to be a responsible father right from my junior secondary school
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by Ewuro1: 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
simple2004: @ewuro check nl rule no 2. do you know d meaning of psychotic? dia ris god oo

What has that got to do with my comment or you think I'm joking?
Psychotic = Mentally unstable undecided

I'm yet to grasp what's so fascinating about your story? Who cares your first child is 30years old? Typical illiterate "I had kids early" mentality. Are you expecting a round of applause for your irresponsible behaviour?
Go and tell that to the Dogs at town hall.

Stop preaching bullocks to young people because teenagers come one here as well.

So the answer to your Question remains NO.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by simple2004(m): 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
[quote author=Ewuro1]
i will reply u when i'm less busy. take your drugs and get well soon. yabaleft+aro inmate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Fake orgasmmm? / 24 Things African Mums Should Teach Their Daughters Before Marriage / What Can Make You Forgive Your Husband If He Cheats?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.