Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,411 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? (4776 Views)

(pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. / Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by sexylogan(m): 12:53am On Jul 09, 2014
Agilityf: I LUV dis girl so much wit all my heart we have been dating for four years now we re in d same school d same department but we HV a problem for some months now and she HV a new date she came back from dere house and I went to her lodge to c her DAT same day but she called d guy DAT she's coming to his house which she did and she was dere for two days bfor coming back Guys should I let her go?

Sometimes I find it hard to believe some NL threads...Dude, are you kidding me?Smh. undecided

whocares1: Download the latest version of brain tongue

Summation of F of X
Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by ideology(m): 1:56am On Jul 09, 2014
Houseofglam7: You're sure you're in school?
I gotta meet your English language teacher!
Seriously, i had to read it twice, correct the mistakes before i could grasp what he was saying.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by BluePearls(m): 6:33am On Jul 09, 2014
Reading all the comments here, I no fit talk again grin grin grin
Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by SpaceGoat: 11:11am On Jul 09, 2014
you see, the prolem is not girls!! it is us male guys!!! angry look when joseph was in the bible he didnt have ego this is what made mary attract to him .. u see ego is like positive positive magnet! it wont attract with the order angry guys you need to kill youre ego. pleas kill youre ego... angry click here to kill youre ego https://www.nairaland.com/1791752/does-well-around-girl-secret
Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by 2goodbobo(m): 11:23am On Jul 09, 2014
Move the hell on already GAD DAMMIT undecided
Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by GoodBoi1(m): 11:35am On Jul 09, 2014
Go to the zoo,
take some looks
if no one seems to give a hoot

***but if you've already done that***

then go to the bush
and take a poop

lol...#rhymesake
Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by andyanders: 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
Agilityf: I LUV dis girl so much wit all my heart we have been dating for four years now we re in d same school d same department but we HV a problem for some months now and she HV a new date she came back from dere house and I went to her lodge to c her DAT same day but she called d guy DAT she's coming to his house which she did and she was dere for two days bfor coming back Guys should I let her go?

They need to format your brain. It is out of memory. Nonsense.
Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by jay555(f): 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
Is because u behaved like a fool
Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by hensben(m): 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
Guy u for put letter 'L' for your chest undecided. #Learner!

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by spyg1(m): 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
Agilityf: I LUV dis girl so much wit all my heart' ''Guys should I let her go?
@OP, U re already a FOOL, yes a big one, she has already ask U to go. Whether u like it or not she has gone for good, so u don't hav a choice, unless if u want to continue fooling around like U said.
Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sorry O boy. You need to see an English teacher.

Anyways, why allow yourself be made to cry by a woman ? She no want, just go ahead. Do you know that there are over 3 Billion ladies on earth ?

Do you know that, "Abeg" is very annoying ?
Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by mechanics(m): 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
Guy b4 u can draw d luv of a babe to u, u nid to act like dat atimes but to an extent, wen she takes ur luv 4 granted den u tel her ur mind, if she dont change den cal it quite
Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by lilwayneme(m): 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ehn ehn...light don come. Abeg broda no vex sey u get iron,I wan press my shirts B4 ds yeye ppl take off d lyt
Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by ugwum007(m): 5:00am On Jul 10, 2014
I will certainly love dis month of July. Reason;
the girlfriend that refused to call or pick my calls me for 2months now just sent me a lovely romantic SMS today, by the way her birthday is on 15th of dis month. I will certainly enjoy how dis will play out.

what am I trying to say, OP u don't any a native doctor to decipher the situation for you.
Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by suzzy16(f): 3:46pm On May 25, 2015
whocares1:
Download the latest version of brain tongue
abi,vry vry shallow question

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Girls Are Afraid Of Falling In Love After A Heartbreak! / . / What Is The Motive Behind This Kiss? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.