Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. (8241 Views)

Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. by Jman06(m): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
After a careful analysis of marriages in Nigeria, i 've been able to come up with 5 good reasons why a rich guy should rather look for an equally rich babe when thinking about settling down in marriage. Being a selfless guy who's ever ready to share ideas with my pals, i deemed it necessary to share this piece of information with fellow nairalanders. Please feel free to add yours. These reasons are as follows: 1. POVERTY IS CONTAGIOUS. A rich dude getting married to a poor babe is just like a healthy man who deliberately walked into a clinic where leprosy patients are being treated and asked to be allowed to have a warm embrace with a leper without wearing any protective clothing. What a suicide mission! 2. WEALTH GROWS IN WEALTH: Any smart businessman knows that for his wealth to grow, he has to remain in the fold of wealthy people unless he is on a charity mission which is not what marriage is about. 3. FEMINISM. Before now, men used to be the undisputed head of the house, but with the coming of feminism, things have changed. Women now refuse to occupy their position in the kitchen, instead they now rub shoulders with men, and this is regardless of their financial status. This means that marrying a poor girl does not even guarantee that she would be submissive. So, it's better to marry a rich girl and damn the consequences than marrying one poor girl that will come and 'be 'forming' feminist on top your money'. 4. INSECURITY. Poor girls have this very annoying display of insecurity when they are with a rich dude such that whenever a misunderstanding ensues between them, the poor girl is always quick to play the victim card and get all the sympathy regardless of who's at fault. Did anybody prevent you or your parents from working hard to make money? Rubbish! 5. YOUR CHILDREN'S FUTURE. Most poor girls are also deficient in ideas and that is the major reason why they are poor. So, if as a rich guy you decide to hook up with them, you might just be jeopardizing the future of your children. This is because, peradventure an accident occurs and you are no more, she'd not be able to man up your business and take care of your children, and so your business would go down the drains while your children are left in penury. So, guys before you marry that broke bottom biatch (bbb), think about the consequences.8-)8-)8-)

3 Likes

Re: 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
I couldn't even finish reading because this is plain stupid, seriously! undecided

9 Likes

Re: 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. by decode55(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
Missjargo: I couldn't even finish reading because this is plain stupid, seriously! undecided

what's your definition of silly?
Re: 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. by Jman06(m): 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
Missjargo: I couldn't even finish reading because this is plain stupid, seriously! undecided
see one of 'em! bbbshocked

3 Likes

Re: 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. by Tallesty1(m): 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
Jman06: After a careful analysis of marriages in Nigeria, i 've been able to come up with 5 good reasons why a rich guy should rather look for an equally rich babe when thinking about settling down in marriage. Being a selfless guy who's ever ready to share ideas with my pals, i deemed it necessary to share this piece of information with fellow nairalanders. Please feel free to add yours. These reasons are as follows:

1. POVERTY IS CONTAGIOUS. A rich dude getting married to a poor babe is just like a healthy man who deliberately walked into a clinic where leprosy patients are being treated and asked to be allowed to have a warm embrace with a leper without wearing any protective clothing. What a suicide mission!

2. WEALTH GROWS IN WEALTH: Any smart businessman knows that for his wealth to grow, he has to remain in the fold of wealthy people unless he is on a charity mission which is not what marriage is about.

3. FEMINISM. Before now, men used to be the undisputed head of the house, but with the coming of feminism, things have changed. Women now refuse to occupy their position in the kitchen, instead they now rub shoulders with men, and this is regardless of their financial status. This means that marrying a poor girl does not even guarantee that she would be submissive. So, it's better to marry a rich girl and damn the consequences than marrying one poor girl that will come and 'be 'forming' feminist on top your money'.

4. INSECURITY. Poor girls have this very annoying display of insecurity when they are with a rich dude such that whenever a misunderstanding ensues between them, the poor girl is always quick to play the victim card and get all the sympathy regardless of who's at fault. Did anybody prevent you or your parents from working hard to make money? Rubbish!

5. YOUR CHILDREN'S FUTURE. Most poor girls are also deficient in ideas and that is the major reason why they are poor. So, if as a rich guy you decide to hook up with them, you might just be jeopardizing the future of your children. This is because, peradventure an accident occurs and you are no more, she'd not be able to man up your business and take care of your children, and so your business would go down the drains while your children are left in penury.

So, guys before you marry that broke bottom biatch (bbb), think about the consequences.8-)8-)8-)
Typing without spacing makes me think your key-pad has asthma

11 Likes

Re: 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. by seunmsg(m): 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
@OP, if poverty is contagious, then richness should also be contagious. The guy should be able to bring the poor wife to his level of richness. Generally, ur points are weak and the entire post dint really make much sense.

18 Likes

Re: 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. by Jman06(m): 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
Tallesty1:
Typing without spacing makes me think your key-pad has asthma
Re: 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. by farano(f): 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
Jes passing with my 32 sparklinggrin
Re: 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. by Jman06(m): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
farano: Jes passing with my 32 sparklinggrin
Are u one of 'em?
Re: 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. by Sheenor: 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
seunmsg: @OP, if poverty is contagious, then richness should also be contagious. The guy should be able to bring the poor wife to his level of richness. Generally, ur points are weak and the entire post dint really make much sense.
On point!
Re: 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. by mascot87(m): 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
@Op, oya talk about (6) Inferiority complex (Not all anyway but most)
I have seen it happen so many times so I know what I am talking about.angry

2 Likes

Re: 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. by delishpot: 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
Na wa o. If say na woman write this one now.............
Anyway, its olrite. What ever rocks ya boat OP.
I hope say God go keep rich girl farrrr from you too If you no rich by the time you ready marry.
No vex o, I no curse you, i just pray according to ya opinion das oll.
Re: 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
Jman06: see one of 'em! bbbshocked
Na u knw
Re: 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. by Jman06(m): 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
delishpot: Na wa o. If say na woman write this one now.............
Anyway, its olrite. What ever rocks ya boat OP.
I hope say God go keep rich girl farrrr from you too If you no rich by the time you ready marry.
No vex o, I no curse you, i just pray according to ya opinion das oll.
I don rish already nau. 8-)8-)
Re: 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. by Dubby6(m): 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
Dis is d dullest post i pray ill ever read in my life
#Farts on thread, then walks out slowly for proper diffusion...

2 Likes

Re: 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. by Jman06(m): 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
Missjargo:
Na u knw
You this igbo guys lover!
Re: 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. by delishpot: 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
mascot87: @Op, oya talk about (6) Inferiority complex (Not all anyway but most)
I have seen it happen so many times so I know what I am talking about.angry

Yea, it has to do with class not wealth. Although money helps in polishing ones classiness. Once you see who no get class you go know weda na man or woman o e nor matter.
When rich/ person with class talk about him holliday for an exotic place, fellow rich men go be like o really! and dem go talk about good and bad of the place and even make better plan for future travels. But if you mention am for poor man, im go say you want form for am.
But, any poor person when exposed, will learn to adjust sha. Its easier to adjust to wealth than it is to poverty.
Re: 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. by JEITO: 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
I may not know your financial stands, but I can tell from your way of reasoning that you are mentally poor @OP

4 Likes

Re: 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. by delishpot: 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
Jman06: I don rish already nau. 8-)8-)

Lol. Ok o. We thank God for you. Enjoy the wealth. Enjoy am and even make ya pikins and pikins pikins sef see more than you enjoy.
Nothing do you. So, where you go vaccation go this year na? cool
Re: 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. by Ariyke: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
JEITO: I may not know your financial stands, but I can tell from your way of reasoning that you are mentally poor @OP
mentally poor indeed imagine him saying who prevented parent from working hard Some poor folks works harder than the so called rich *smh*

4 Likes

Re: 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. by delishpot: 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ariyke: mentally poor indeed imagine him saying who prevented parent from working hard Some poor folks works harder than the so called rich *smh*

Na so you go take sabi who no get class no mater the wealth. Lol, Na im papa wealth im dey chop na so some spoilt children dey think but if you look well sef, dem papa dey hussle sef o. But still yet sha, nothing do am. Make im carry go. Who God don butter him bread, make we let am chop am. Lol.
Re: 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. by Jman06(m): 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
delishpot:

Lol. Ok o. We thank God for you. Enjoy the wealth. Enjoy am and even make ya pikins and pikins pikins sef see more than you enjoy.
Nothing do you. So, where you go vaccation go this year na? cool
lol... Na Bermuda Iceland i won vacation go oo. 8-)8-)8-). Shee you go follow me waka come?
Re: 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. by Jman06(m): 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ariyke: mentally poor indeed imagine him saying who prevented parent from working hard Some poor folks works harder than the so called rich *smh*
Why u dey provoke nau? Na only u waka come? 8-)
Re: 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. by delishpot: 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
Jman06: lol... Na Bermuda Iceland i won vacation go oo. 8-)8-)8-). Shee you go follow me waka come?

Cone chop ya papa money? Ok. I no mind sha. You get private jet and yatch? You get house wey dey face the beach? You get servants on call? You fit hold conversation? I get class o, I no want make you spoil my class. If your ansa to my questions na yes and more then its a date.
Re: 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. by Jman06(m): 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
delishpot:

Cone chop ya papa money? Ok. I no mind sha. You get private jet and yatch? You get house wey dey face the beach? You get servants on call? You fit hold conversation? I get class o, I no want make you spoil my class. If your ansa to my questions na yes and more then its a date.
How much are you worth to start with?8-)8-)
Re: 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. by delishpot: 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
Jman06: How much are you worth to start with?8-)8-)

That na the one thing wey dey pain me for big men matter. Una too want know who una pass for wealth.
Well, if you rish as you claim, you go know say big man no dey reveal im worth to another big man wey no dey im click. So lets take it one step at a time, if we fit remain friends and business bring us closer( which we go know after our bermuda cruise) small small we go know wetin we worth.
I dey sensitive for the average man here make we no talk that one here. Lol.
Re: 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. by Ariyke: 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
delishpot:

Na so you go take sabi who no get class no mater the wealth. Lol, Na im papa wealth im dey chop na so some spoilt children dey think but if you look well sef, dem papa dey hussle sef o. But still yet sha, nothing do am. Make im carry go. Who God don butter him bread, make we let am chop am. Lol.
true
Re: 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. by Jman06(m): 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
delishpot:

That na the one thing wey dey pain me for big men matter. Una too want know who una pass for wealth.
Well, if you rish as you claim, you go know say big man no dey reveal im worth to another big man wey no dey im click. So lets take it one step at a time, if we fit remain friends and business bring us closer( which we go know after our bermuda cruise) small small we go know wetin we worth.
I dey sensitive for the average man here make we no talk that one here. Lol.
lol... i no trust u babe.8-)8-)8-).
Re: 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. by delishpot: 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
Jman06: lol... i no trust u babe.8-)8-)8-).

Lol. Ok na, its a free world. Lol.
Re: 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
Bullshit

3 Likes

Re: 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. by spyg1(m): 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
@OP which kind post be dis one? Our poor sisters are hoping to get married to responsible(rich) husband and you're spoiling their market.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. by Jman06(m): 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
delishpot:

Lol. Ok na, its a free world. Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Ss3 Students Having Sêx During Class Goes Viral / Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? / The Hoodoo Truth: Witches: How To Identify Them And Defeat Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.