Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match (65781 Views)

Nigeria 0 : 1 Germany - Fifa U-20 Women Wc Final *Full Time* / 2:1 GERMANY Vs FRANCE (live) / Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentators Of Brazil 1 Germany 7 Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by sakaguchi(m): 9:19am On Jul 09, 2014
elijah24: scolari is a racist,when he knew neymar was not playing why did he not start willian instead played a clueless fred,as for luiz thank GOd PSG has d problem to worry about now no longer a chelsea wahala,i ve alwas said luiz is careless defender alwas care free with crucial balls weldone german machines and lest i forget wat happened to alex,cos i know luiz will careless since thiago sylva was absent,.weldone jose mourinho

Go home. Anything to una is racist. Scolari was clueless not racist. Abi all the Brazilian squad na whites abi?

11 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by kaima1984(f): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2014
1. I will never buy brazilian hair again,na germany hair is in vogue now. 2.Friends! Hav u read a book titled;
7 KEYS TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS written by
Germany?

15 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 09, 2014
''after this match we will be
showing you the highlights of the game but lowlights as far as
brazil is concerned''...lmao lowlights.wicked.

26 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by acunon: 9:20am On Jul 09, 2014
hehehehe!
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by blesszzy(m): 9:23am On Jul 09, 2014
dazzlingd: The commentator kept me laughing through out the entire match with his hilarious and wicked comments....just a few I remember though, so add yours

1..I have never seen a goal less celebrated in my life
2. The Brazilians can't wait to return to the dressing room which will be their sanctuary for now
3. This is the kind of score line that can make grey hair turn white

yeah i heard him saying those comments. I laff no b small
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by 3kay945(m): 9:23am On Jul 09, 2014
Dotmas23: Brazil used up all its energy singing the
national anthem. ;

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Funjay(m): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2014
That was the best game of the tournament, really wished Germany will go on and win it now but my heart is with the Argentines if they made it to final, of cos, its because of that little genius called Messi. Winning the World cup will make him an eternal legend and will elevate him to d level of the likes of Pele and Maradona and this may be his one and only chance in my opinion.

I remember 2002 final, a struggling German team made it to the final but had their best player then (Balack) suspended and a complete Brazilian team went on to lift the trophy. History was re-written yesterday, the Brazilian commander-in-defense was suspended and the whole team fell like pack of cards and the better team won. Even with Thiago and Neymar yesterday, I don't see them stopping the Germans, the score line could have been more respectable though, something like 4-2 i guess.

The pundits predicted Arg or Brazil will win it cos of the weather and history of all previous tournaments hosted in the South American region been won by the South Americans with the exception of one. Some went further to add that no team has won the confederation cup and go on to win the world cup, so Argentina should go on and win it.

From what I have seen so far of the remaining 3 teams (Arg vs Ned yet to be played), Argentina has the weakest team (not in terms of individual talents) while Ned and Germans have complete and balanced teams so, it will take a miracle for the Argentines to lift the trophy now.

All the best to the little genius in a one man team (the team most Brazillians will hate to win the cup nw). Argentina, Argentina...........

15 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by tuffgongjo(m): 9:25am On Jul 09, 2014
Anacksunamun: Have you ever laughed so laugh, your ribs cracked? gringringrin

Have you ever laughed so hard, you were temporarily mad?gringringrin

I mean, this is the schooling of the highest echelon!! gringrin

For most of the match, I thought I was I was watching a training match on PES14. grin

LWKMD.gringringrin this is the best match of all time.gringrin

Revenge is best served cold and in front of your FAMILY (fans) gringrin

I was elated seeing Scolari shattered. Next time, he won't forget to pick on form players like Coutinho, Felipe Luiz, and Miranda. Foolish coach that spoilt Brazil's game. WTF is Fred and JO doing in that squad? Over hyped coach!! This is the shocker you get when you stupidly choose your favourite players over decent players. Same HOT dinner that's served
to Vincente Del Bosque (choosing his favourite players too), have been dished HOTTER to moronic Scolari. Brazil got served!! grin
Big ups Germany. gringrin
like vincent big phil picked most of his team with his Eyes,not his Brain.coutinho would have made a better impact over all in this midfield,

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Jhosh(m): 9:25am On Jul 09, 2014
Seriously d absent of neymar nd silva wz seen on d field..Even doz brazilians clapped 4 d germans wen dey scored d 7th qoal 2 shw respect..Chai ! German machines dey last nob chinko products wen nodae last group stage

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Galadimabawa: 9:26am On Jul 09, 2014
he said, if ur name start with k u may likely score a coal in this march.
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by NNEKA2015: 9:27am On Jul 09, 2014
Germany is Good Brazil too is Good it was just a bad day

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 09, 2014
Now i see why most girls that wear brazilian hair dnt ve goals in life

27 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by emmabest2000(m): 9:28am On Jul 09, 2014
Dotmas23: Brazil used up all its energy singing the
national anthem. ;
seconded

17 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by hamedade2000(m): 9:29am On Jul 09, 2014
1. Have never seen a goal less celebrated in my life-After Oscar's goal.
2. Brazilians applauding the quality of Schurrle's strike, nothing to applaud from their players all match long-After Schurrle's amazing strike
3.To say today is not their (Brazil) day would be the understatement of the year.
4. Highlight of this game would be lowlight for the Brazilians.
5. The Brazilians can't wait for the sanctuary that their dressing room has to offer
6. Oscar! Definitely won't be winning an Oscar tonight.
and d funniest to me
7. Imagine you been a player for sub and Scolari telling you to go and win us this game, score 6 goals- wen the match was at 5nil

25 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by mediachirps(m): 9:29am On Jul 09, 2014
No Neymar, no Brazil.

5 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Kuyorodele: 9:29am On Jul 09, 2014
Scholari is looking for a hiding place. Dat was d commentator's comment after d second goal and I truly saw d guy looking for a place to hide

14 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Galadimabawa: 9:29am On Jul 09, 2014
who want to score a goal? take

3 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by nurudeen679: 9:30am On Jul 09, 2014
brazil wount go home, they are home alrady

11 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by tonididdy(m): 9:30am On Jul 09, 2014
the commentators were the 'man of the match' at a point I lost focus on visuals and sinked my ears more into the audio

11 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by CODEEATER(m): 9:30am On Jul 09, 2014
The problem Brazil is having just now, is their over dependence on an exiled persona in d name of naymar, which has cause the grand architects of the 2014 world cup to be in a state of buga-buga ... The German Armada has melialkaly bewildered the Brazilian side with series of goals based on the okpiokpoic behavior of d defence which is the forcept oringo of the chaos... Let me also stress that this event is imminently Leiden, with political teke teke mekeyufa...that is to so that the host nation has been destined to fall into the political Bermuda triangle of soccer... The Brazilian defence is suffering from what I call epileptic kparakpoism,siphiliptic nepotism other forms of kungaga twangaga....let me stop here before I further envelope u all in a ceramic soup of verbacutical higi haga.

#HON Patrick's view on this evening's match #

22 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 09, 2014
No hiding place for Brazil here as the Germans
swarm all over them! Khedira pings the ball sideways
to Ozil, who deftly returns the favour to his former
Real Madrid teammate. He's left with all the time in
the world to slot home simply! This is unbelievable!

8 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Forwetinnah: 9:32am On Jul 09, 2014
Biggyd2: I can't forgive them for making this little boy cry this way. O ga o. Pele dear.

Poor boy with fingers crossed hoping his country wins. That boy was seriously hyperventilating, thought he would pass out sef. Still can't believe,il have to watch the replay. Everyone is talking about it this morning like Brazil went into extinction last night

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by dazzlingd(m): 9:32am On Jul 09, 2014
noah24: I see lots of yellow shirts leaving the stadium grin
He also went on to say "those on yellow shirts won't be the most popular guys at the moment"
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by checkefosa: 9:33am On Jul 09, 2014
the coment that make me laugh most was wen d comentator say scolari is looking for some were to hide

3 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Daflexdestiny: 9:34am On Jul 09, 2014
Brazil swept
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by beinstein(m): 9:34am On Jul 09, 2014
easily the funniest commentary i've ever listened to in my entire life. At a point i was more interested in the commentary than the match itself.

11 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 09, 2014
Commentator: "Brazil may have to field 5 extra players, and hope to get away with playing 16 v 11 in the 2nd half"

7 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by akraym(m): 9:36am On Jul 09, 2014
I went to the bathroom and missed 3 goals

21 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 09, 2014
David Luiz began the night clutching the injured Neymar’s
No. 10 shirt. He ended it with a place in Brazilian football
history. For all the wrong reasons.

6 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Biggyd2: 9:40am On Jul 09, 2014
Brazil FC making children to cry since 8th July,2014!

14 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by femi4: 9:40am On Jul 09, 2014
Brazillian team na only una waka come?Wat about d two replacement , substitute to tell us dat u r ready4 dis match?Do you come wit any? U were not informed too? Ok.Continue..Now d Fans and indeed d nation is calling u 2 come dat they will help u find d missing samba, will u keep quiet?? .chai, chai, dia ris God o, there is God in anything dat u'r doing!Those goals dat d germans r sharing in dis match will ansa.Diariz god ooDiariz god ooooo

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Remote Controlled Car Delivers Match Ball At Euro 2020 Opening Match (Photos) / Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws / Jean-Pierre Adams Dies After Being In Coma For 39 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.