Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,855 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match (65782 Views)

Nigeria 0 : 1 Germany - Fifa U-20 Women Wc Final *Full Time* / 2:1 GERMANY Vs FRANCE (live) / Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentators Of Brazil 1 Germany 7 Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Awoofawo(m): 10:15am On Jul 09, 2014
Biggyd2: Brazil FC making children to cry since 8th July,2014!

cool One thing you all fail to understand is that "the Brazilian ( including their young ones ) have faith in their country"
Unlike we Nigerian, always critical of our great nation. >"(

5 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Timijo(m): 10:19am On Jul 09, 2014
dazzlingd: The commentator kept me laughing through out the entire match with his hilarious and wicked comments....just a few I remember though, so add yours

1..I have never seen a goal less celebrated in my life
2. The Brazilians can't wait to return to the dressing room which will be their sanctuary for now
3. This is the kind of score line that can make grey hair turn white
The match has become a training match for Germany.
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 09, 2014
grin
femi4: Brazillian team na only una waka come?Wat about d two replacement , substitute to tell us dat u r ready4 dis match?Do you come wit any? U were not informed too? Ok.Continue..Now d Fans and indeed d nation is calling u 2 come dat they will help u find d missing samba, will u keep quiet?? .chai, chai, dia ris God o, there is God in anything dat u'r doing!Those goals dat d germans r sharing in dis match will ansa.Diariz god ooDiariz god ooooo
; grin
femi4: Brazillian team na only una waka come?Wat about d two replacement , substitute to tell us dat u r ready4 dis match?Do you come wit any? U were not informed too? Ok.Continue..Now d Fans and indeed d nation is calling u 2 come dat they will help u find d missing samba, will u keep quiet?? .chai, chai, dia ris God o, there is God in anything dat u'r doing!Those goals dat d germans r sharing in dis match will ansa.Diariz god ooDiariz god ooooo
;
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Neatboy(m): 10:21am On Jul 09, 2014
Commentator said: Hundred and Ten TV stations are present here, but non ever predicted this scoreline.

5 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by rexibity(m): 10:23am On Jul 09, 2014
Carnage of the highest degree!
or if u like a Ruthless Bloodbath of the Brazilians!
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Princephelar(m): 10:23am On Jul 09, 2014
Smartsyn: "Dante has just collected a yellow card to complete his day".

" the referee is considering not giving any extra time, to save Brazil from further humiliation "

" I can't remember the last time the Brazilians had a shot on target " he said that on the first half.

20mins into the 2nd half, he said "Brazil has not conceded a worldcup goal since 39mins ago"

"Germany are getting goals and the Brazilians are getting confused."
Omo this one be the badest... Say wetin! Brazil has not conceded a goal since 39mins ago! Choi! Germany,these goals you're shearing will answer,GOD will see you, chai! there is God o o o o.
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 09, 2014
zz

9 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 09, 2014
Brazil used up all its energy singing the
National anthem

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by majamajic(m): 10:25am On Jul 09, 2014
Ronaldo de lima will never forgive this brazil team , this would have been klose last world cup they allowed him to score . Klose is currently the world cup all time highest goal scorer, 16 goals from 23 matches.

5 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by pole: 10:28am On Jul 09, 2014
germen jax catch brazil the coach being say na me still stand here d man leg dy shake for grand fans dy cry like say see wanting german dy do us what a pity ,chai
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by elfico(m): 10:30am On Jul 09, 2014
As someone said when liverpool trashed arsenal last season, 'i tried to upload the video of the match on a p*rn site, but they dont allow r*pe'...

7 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Joelaking(m): 10:32am On Jul 09, 2014
Awoofawo:

cool One thing you all fail to understand is that "the Brazilian ( including their young ones ) have faith in their country"
Unlike we Nigerian, always critical of our great nation. >"(
Did I see you compare Nigeria to brazil Lwkmd.
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by kadree(m): 10:32am On Jul 09, 2014
After d 2nd or 3rd goal,d commentator was like"is scolari trying to hide in shame or what is he doing?" n sincerely,d camera captured scolari confusedly trying to hide his head under d bench roof.I couldn't laff it all
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by millhouse: 10:35am On Jul 09, 2014
kadree: After d 2nd or 3rd goal,d commentator was like"is scolari trying to hide in shame or what is he doing?" n sincerely,d camera captured scolari confusedly trying to hide his head under d bench roof.I couldn't laff it all
laugh wan nearly make me join bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by go4value(m): 10:37am On Jul 09, 2014
It was indeed terrible, incredible, incredulous,
disheartening, devastating, demoralizing,
appauling, degrading, dumb-founding and
humiliating with utmost disappointment seeing
the host nation of the 2014 world cup edition,
Brazil, white-washed 1:7 by Germany last night
at the Belo Horizonte stadium. This, no doubt,
is the worst defeat in the history of the
Brazilian football.

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by iamastar: 10:37am On Jul 09, 2014
The heartless Germans just like their ancestor hitler, did not only succeed in beating, Molesting, humiliating and killing bra71L, but they went the extra mile in burying them in their homeland. They succeeded in turning the stadium that used to be a jubilating place for the brasilians into a weeping zone and a burial ground.

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by MeAndYou(m): 10:40am On Jul 09, 2014
1. After the second goal:The commentator said Filipe Scolari is looking for a hiding place.grin 2. After Khedira scored: He said - If your name start with 'K' you are likely to get a goal tonight.grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Ahuitzotl: 10:40am On Jul 09, 2014
To spend Billions of borrowed euros only to get whipped on top of it.....

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Gabreal1(m): 10:45am On Jul 09, 2014
I'm coming homeI'm coming homeTell the world I'm coming homeLet the rain wash away, all thepain of yesterdayI know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakesI'm coming homeI'm coming homeTell the world I'm coming....Dedicated to Brazil *in tears*

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 09, 2014
ojeffo:
Oh how dry u can be...im here laffin out my ass n uvr here seeing trash n talking buuuullll huh!...HBP go kill u early oo

What is this incoherent jargon??

Who the heck is this dim-wit??
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Awoofawo(m): 10:49am On Jul 09, 2014
Joelaking: Did I see you compare Nigeria to brazil Lwkmd.

Simple trying to say at the Brazilian believe in their country that's why the lose pain them gan! On the other most 9jan to give a f**k about SE win or not..
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:51am On Jul 09, 2014
Outplayed, outfought, outthought -- if this was a boxing match it would have been stopped long before the halftime whistle.

3 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Ela59: 10:51am On Jul 09, 2014
Scolari was the flop of the match. He lose the match before the commencement. Psycologically derail the morale of the players by building the team on a player and prefered old players to young "experienced" ones.

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by amnestylaw1(m): 10:53am On Jul 09, 2014
This is bad for Cocacola. This boy makes it looks like while 7Up wins, Cocacola loses.

5 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 09, 2014
lol
i think the best thing to take out of this match is to thank God that france beat naija o
cos if we had played a german team like this...can u imagine mikel obi and that tall for nothing FLAVOR (with onazi injured) matching up against KROOS, SCHWEINGSTEINGER and KHEDIRA
LMAyedun:
**faints**

This morning Scolari's wife poked him and said: "wake up it's 8!" he jumped up and shouted, "WHAT!!!?? THEY SCORED AGAIN?". Lol
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by kennytidistar(m): 10:55am On Jul 09, 2014
have you heard?

BREAKING:
APC DRAGS NEMAR AND PDP TO COURT
NIGERIA
News filtering through to FNN studios in the aftermath of the game between BRAZIL and GERMANY that the APC, Nigeria’s opposition party is preparing a lawsuit against Brazilian forward Nemar for allegedly
colluding with the PDP to end Brazilian ’s World cup final campaign.
A statement released by Mr liar Mohammed read: “….. We hereby declare that the result against Brazil was marred by massive irregularities, and rigging we are prepared to challenge the result in a court of law to the highest level . “We believe the PDP and Nemar were in cahoot to deny Brazil a victory which the people deserved. You shall be hearing from our lawyers soon”.
Meanwhile, Brazilian have greeted this development warm heartedly as all loving fans are broken hearted by the loss as Mr fashola promise to ban all okada riders and hawkers on the road to protest against the injustice.

No laugh oo, just scold me when you see me. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by yuppieman(m): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2014
1. The question is who wants to score a goal? Sammie Khedira says "it's my turn.......

2. If any one had predicted this scoreline, they would have probably put him in a lunatic assylum......

3. The Brasilians just want to go back to their dressing room. They just wish the ground could open up and swallow them.......

4.They have come here for samba but have been romped by the always formidable Germany......

5 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Emmyp52: 11:00am On Jul 09, 2014
2ru talk
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by dyangprof(m): 11:01am On Jul 09, 2014
humm
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by rexibity(m): 11:03am On Jul 09, 2014
rexibity: Carnage of the highest degree!
or if u like a Ruthless Bloodbath of the Brazilians!
tru talk!

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 09, 2014
BananaBender:

I think the highlighted should be, "Germany has a team".
you are wrong bro.Germany in that context is in plural form.

6 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Otunbakay(m): 11:03am On Jul 09, 2014
Now a chance for Brazil, he scored from this point in their last match. Oh! Whaaaat lame shot, like the kick of snail

Brazilian hair use to be popular around the world buh with this scoreline, I think the German hair would be in hot demand

Oh! that is oscar, he's definitely not going to win an oscar today

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Remote Controlled Car Delivers Match Ball At Euro 2020 Opening Match (Photos) / Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws / Jean-Pierre Adams Dies After Being In Coma For 39 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.