Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. - Foreign Affairs (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. (45389 Views)

Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by hotwax: 11:43am On Jul 18, 2014
Demainman1:

@SAGAMAGGOT have a read of this. I have told you that i am your PAPA the cretinous person you won't listen. cheesy

http://c4.nrostatic.com/feed/366983/assad-still-killing-civilians-syria

Only a damned owl from the pit of hell is not aware of thousands of death in Syria. Everyone kept quiet while Assad slaughtered his people.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 11:52am On Jul 18, 2014
hotwax:

Only a damned owl from the pit of hell is not aware of thousands of death in Syria. Everyone kept quiet while Assad slaughtered his people.

Another cretinous person supporting the views of his co-cretinous person!

So thousands of people died in Syria is justification for Israel to kill hundreds of people?

Moronic cretinous fucktards!
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Demainman1: 11:55am On Jul 18, 2014
Sagamite:

So thousands of people died in Syria is justification for Israel to kill hundreds of people?

E pain me say your mama no abort you i swear!

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by hotwax: 11:56am On Jul 18, 2014
Sagamite:

Thats not my point sir wereh. My point is, you claimed Israelis case is genocide. What about Syria case of 20,000 civilians? I guess its just an action movies.

And those dead Syrians are Christians. LOL.

They are 90% muslims. You kept quiet because it is normal for a muslim to kill another muslim. It is not genocide.

Keep your Bias spirit up. We know how muslims play the game. Logic is not in your dictionary.

What do you even expect of a Baboon?

3 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
Demainman1:
I pain me say your mama no abort you i swear!

You are a cretinous person!

hotwax:

Thats not my point sir wereh. My point is, you claimed Israelis case is genocide. What about Syria case of 20,000 civilians? I guess its just an action movies.

And those dead Syrians are Christians. LOL.

They are 90% muslims. You kept quiet because it is normal for a muslim to kill another muslim. It is not genocide.

Keep your Bias spirit up. We know how muslims play the game. Logic is not in your dictionary.

What do you even expect of a Baboon?

You are a cretinous person!

Show me where I "claimed" Israeli case is genocide.

Now everyone watch this person.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by nora544: 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
the war in Syria and the war in Israel is not the same.

Do you realy know who Assad fight in his country this, this extrem muslims like ISIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Israel want that all palestinians shpould leave this part of the wold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
nora544: the war in Syria and the war in Israel is not the same.

Do you realy know who Assad fight in his country this, this extrem muslims like ISIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Israel want that all palestinians shpould leave this part of the wold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the fucktards, even the war in Modakeke is the same and a justification for what Israel is doing. grin

Bunch of cretinous fucktards!

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by hotwax: 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
nora544: the war in Syria and the war in Israel is not the same.

Israel want Palestinians to leave them alone.

Muslim says all Jews should be wipe of the map.

No to a Jewish state. Forgotten that ?

No I guess...Deceit as usual.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by adanny01(m): 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
Sagamite:

That is a very easy question if anyone applies logic.

I will handle the situation differently, but since that is the original question from dafidi who has not answered questions post to him, I will not answer just because someone else asked.

I don't answer questions from people that have been dodging my questions.

If you had been fortunate to ask first, then it would have been answered.

Very unfortunate!

Judging that you partly answered as indicated in bold, that you will do it different. That means option 'C' is out of option leaving 'A' and 'B'.

Unfortunately, 'B' is not feasible judging from the defence strategy of Hamas by using human shield.

I will be right to concluded that you would have chosen option 'A'.

Meaning you will prefer Isreal let itself be attacked and attacked till the attackers get tired of attacking or some rockets kill their citizens. Only then should they have the legitimacy of attacking. In addition, if they lift the blockade on Gaza given Hamas free access to better and more deadly rockets, attacks will never end and for sure their citizens will start dying. Then we will start accusing hamas of atrocities or probably not.

My thoughts. Not until you decide to say your opinion on Isreali options i will continue to think thats how you want it.

When there is violence and mediators have repeatedly failed to arrive at an amicable and acceptable resolution, the result is more violence. What else is the next course of action? There is no moral justification to sanction either Isreal or Hamas/Palestine, because there is no resolution with which to judge.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
adanny01:

Very unfortunate!

Judging that you partly answered as indicated in bold, that you will do it different. That means option 'C' is out of option leaving 'A' and 'B'.

Unfortunately, 'B' is not feasible judging from the defence strategy of Hamas by using human shield.

I will be right to concluded that you would have chosen option 'A'.

Meaning you will prefer Isreal let itself be attacked and attacked till the attackers get tired of attacking or some rockets kill their citizens. Only then should they have the legitimacy of attacking. In addition, if they lift the blockade on Gaza given Hamas free access to better and more deadly rockets, attacks will never end and for sure their citizens will start dying. Then we will start accusing hamas of atrocities or probably not.

My thoughts. Not until you decide to say your opinion on Isreali options i will continue to think thats how you want it.

When there is violence and mediators have repeatedly failed to arrive at an amicable and acceptable resolution, the result is more violence. What else is the next course of action? There is no moral justification to sanction either Isreal or Hamas/Palestine, because there is no resolution with which to judge.

No.

You will be a person to conclude, meaning you are a person. undecided
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by adanny01(m): 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
Sagamite:

No.

You will be a person to conclude, meaning you are a person. undecided

LOL!
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Demainman1: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
Demainman1: IRAQ Christians told to convert or face death.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/07/iraq-christians-told-convert-face-death-2014718111040982432.html

person, and what has that got to do with this thread?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by akanbiaa(m): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2014
Tyche:

But killing a fly with a sledge hammer is not the way the landlord should handle that
hope you know Palestine is the landlord and Israel the tenant and with help of USA the sledge hammer is in Israel hands and Palestine is being treated as the fly.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by TerryCarr(m): 11:26am On Jul 20, 2014
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by otokx(m): 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
HAMAS uses civillians as human shield and are responsible for the death in Gaza.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
otokx: HAMAS uses civillians as human shield and are responsible for the death in Gaza.

They were using the 4 small boys playing football on the beach as human shield?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by otokx(m): 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sagamite:

They were using the 4 small boys playing football on the beach as human shield?

You can answer the question, we are is support of the Isreali security operations.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
otokx:

You can answer the question, we are is support of the Isreali security operations.

I should answer the question for you?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by TerryCarr(m): 6:27am On Jul 22, 2014
Bill Cilton Says:
"Hamas was perfectly well aware of what would happen if they started raining rockets into Israel. They fired one thousand and they have a strategy designed to force Israel to kill their own civilians so that the rest of the world will condemn them.

They (Israel) know when Hamas attacks them that Hamas has set up a situation which politically it can’t lose, because they (Israelis) can say ‘well if I attack them back they always hide behind civilians and I’ll kill civilians, and if I don’t we’ll look like fools letting somebody shoot a thousand rockets at us and not responding.’

In the short and medium term Hamas can inflict terrible public relations damage by forcing (Israel) to kill Palestinian civilians to counter Hamas. But it’s a crass strategy that takes all of our eyes off the real objective which is a peace that gets Israel security and recognition and a peace that gets the Palestinians their state."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quJ26k8QC0I
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by NaWetinNa: 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sanctions on Israel NOW. Boycott all products and place an embargo on anything going in until Israel pulls out of ALL territories belonging to the Lebanese, Syrians and Palestinians, lift the blockades and puts a end to ALL settlements in Palestinian territories including the occupation of the West bank current and future PERMANENTLY. Israel is no longer credible for any negotiations. The UN is to send in PEACEKEEPER troops to protect the Palestinian civilians and give them a place to run to, now TODAY.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by say4gunit(m): 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
Demainman1:

E pain me say your mama no abort you i swear!
I'm LOLing right now!
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by adanny01(m): 11:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
NaWetinNa: Sanctions on Israel NOW. Boycott all products and place an embargo on anything going in until Israel pulls out of ALL territories belonging to the Lebanese, Syrians and Palestinians, lift the blockades and puts a end to ALL settlements in Palestinian territories including the occupation of the West bank current and future PERMANENTLY. Israel is no longer credible for any negotiations. The UN is to send in PEACEKEEPER troops to protect the Palestinian civilians and give them a place to run to, now TODAY.

Are you serious? Do you know what will happen to them if they lift that blockade on Gaza? That will be suicide. How can Isreal be sactioned when Hamas is still sending rockets. Dont be baised.

Isreal have been over doing it a little especially with regards to the arial attacks. Its still war, so if there will be sanctions, it should affect both Isreal and Palestine.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by NairaMinted: 2:02am On Jul 23, 2014
Over 3300 have been injured, including 822 children and 572 women, with some losing limbs and others disabled for life.
Of those killed, 129 are children and 69... are women, according to the Palestinian Center for Human Rights. The casualties listed below are victims of Israeli military attacks on Gaza since Tuesday July 8th. Israeli casualties follow, at the end of the list.
Killed Tuesday 7/22
1. Naji Jamal al-Fajm, 26, Khan Younis.
2. Ebtehal Ibrahim ar-Remahi, Deir al-Balah.
3. Yousef Ibrahim ar-Remahi, Deir al-Balah.
4. Eman Ibrahim ar-Remahi, Deir al-Balah.
5. Salwa Abu Manfi
6. Samira Abu Manfi.
7. Abdullah Ismael al-Baheessy, 27, Deir al-Balah.
8. Mos’ab Saleh Salama, 19, Khan Younis.
9. Ibrahim Nasr Haroun, 38, Nusseirat.
10. Mahmoud Suleiman Abu Sabha, 55, Khan Younis.
11. Khader Baker, 60, Gaza City.
12. Wa’el Jamal Harb, 32, Rafah.
13. Suleiman Abu Daher, 21, Khan Younis.
14. Haitham Samir al-Agha, 26, Khan Younis.
15. Fatima Hasan Azzam, 70, Gaza.
16. Mariam Hasan Azzam, 50, Gaza.
17. Yasmeen Ahmad Abu Mour, 2, Rafah.
18. Samer Zuheri Sawafiri, 29, Rafah.
19. Mohammad Mousa Abu Fayyad, 36.
20. Mona Rami al-Kharwat, 4, Gaza.
21. Soha Na’im al-Kharwat, 25, Gaza.
22. Ahmad Salah Abu Siedo, 17, Gaza.
23. Mohammad Khalil Ahl, 65, Gaza, (remians located, killed during Shuja'eyya Masacre, Sunday).
24. Mahmoud Salim Daraj, 22, Jabalia.
Killed Monday 7/21
1. Shahinaz Walid Mohammad Abu Hamad, 1, Khan Younis.
2. Husam Abu Qeinas, 5, Khan Younis.
3. Somoud Nassr Siyam, 26, Gaza City.
4. Bader Nabil Siyam, 25, Gaza City.
5. Ahmad Ayman Mahrous Siyam, 17, Gaza City.
6. Mustafa Nabil Mahrous Siyam, 12, Gaza City.
7. Ghaida’ Nabil Mahrous Siyam, 8, Gaza City.
8. Dalal Nabil Mahrous Siyam, 8 months, Gaza City.
9. Kamal Mahrous Salama Siyam, 27, Gaza City.
10. Mohammad Mahrous Salaam Siyam, 25, Gaza City.
11. Shireen Mahmoud Salaam Siyam, 32, Gaza City.
12. Jowdat Tawfiq Ahmad Abu Jame’, 24, Khan Younis.
13. Tawfiq Ahmad Abu Jame’, 5, Khan Younis.
14. Haifa Tawfiq Ahmad Abu Jame’, 9, Khan Younis.
15. Yasmin Ahmad Salama Abu Jame’, 25, Khan Younis.
16. Soheila Bassam Abu Jame’, Khan Younis.
17. Roseanne Tawfiq Ahmad Abu Jame’, 14, Khan Younis.
18. Child from Abu Jame’ family, name not yet confirmed
19. Child from Abu Jame’ family, name not yet confirmed.
20. Woman from Abu Jame’ family, name not yet confirmed.
21. Ahmad Suleiman Abu Saoud, 34, Khan Younis.
22. Manwa Abdul-Baset as-Sabe’, 37, Beit Hanoun.
23. Kamal Balal al-Masri, 22, Beit Hanoun.
24. Bilal Jabr Mohammad al-Ashab, 22, Gaza City.
25. Raed Ismail al-Bardawil, 26, Rafah.
26. Zakariya Masoud al-Ashqar, 24, central Gaza.
27. Abdullah Matroud Abu Hjeir, 16, central Gaza.
28. Ahmad Salhoub, 34, central Gaza.
29. Raed Issam Daoud, 30, Gaza City.
30. Younis Ahmad Younis Sheikh al-Eid, 23, Rafah.
31. Raja'e Hammad Mohammad, 38, Gaza.
32. Ahmad Khale Daghmash, 21, Gaza.
33. Mahmoud Hasan an-Nakhala, Gaza.
34. Saleh Badawi, 31, Gaza.
35. Kamal Mas’oud, 21, Gaza.
36. Mohammad Samih al-Ghalban, Gaza.
37. Majdi Mahmoud al-Yazeji, 56, al-Karama, Gaza.
38. Mayar al- Yazeji, 2, al-Karama, Gaza.
39. Anas al- Yazeji, 5, al-Karama, Gaza.
40. Yasmin Naif al-Yazeji, al-Karama, Gaza.
41. Safinaz al-Yazeji, al-Karama, Gaza.
42. Tamer Nayef Jundiyya, 30, Gaza.
43. Kamel Jundiyya, 32, Gaza.
44. Rahma Ahmad Jundiyya, 50.
45. Mohammad Mahmoud al-Maghrebi, 24.
46. Ibrahim Sha’ban Bakron, 37.
47. Yousef Ghazi Hamdiyya, 25, Gaza.
48. Mo’taz Jamal Hamdiyya, 18, Gaza.
49. ‘Aaed Jamal Hamdiyya, 21. Gaza.
50. Yasmin al-Qisas, Gaza City.
51. Lamia Eyad al-Qisas, Gaza City.
52. Nismaa Eyad al-Qisas, Gaza City.
53. Arwa al-Qisas, Gaza City.
54. Aya Yassr al-Qisas, Gaza City.
55. Aisha’ Yassr al-Qisas, Gaza City.
56. Aliya Siyam, Gaza City.
57. Fayza Sabr Siyam, Gaza City.
58. Samia Siyam, Gaza City.
59. Fadi ‘Azmi Buryam, Deir al-Balah.
60. Ayman Salaam Buryam, Deir al-Balah.
61. Salaam Abdul-Majeed Buryam, Deir al-Balah.
62. Karim Ibrahim ‘Atiya Barham, 25, Khan Younis.
63. Nidal Ali Daka’, 26, Khan Younis.
64. Nidal Jamaa’ Abu ‘Asy, 43, Khan Younis.
65. Fatima Ahmad al-Arja, Rafah.
66. Atiya Yusef Dardouna, 26, Jabalia.
67. Ibrahim Deib Ahmad al-Kilani, 53 (father of Yassr, Elias, Susan, Reem & Yasmeen) , Gaza City.
68. Yassr Ibrahim Deib al-Kilani, 8, Gaza City.
69. Elias Ibrahim Deib al-Kilani, 4, Gaza City.
70. Susan Ibrahim Deib al-Kilani, 11, Gaza City.
71. Reem Ibrahim Deib al-Kilani, 12, Gaza City.
72. Yasmeen Ibrahim Deeb al-Kilani, 9, Gaza City.
73. Taghrid Shoeban Mohammad al-Kilani, 45, Gaza City.
74. Aida’ Shoeban Mohammad Derbas, 47, Gaza City.
75. Mahmoud Shoeban Mohammad Derbas, 37, Gaza City.
76. Sura Shoeban Mohammad Derbas, 41, Gaza City.
77. Aynas Shoeban Mohammad Derbas, 30, Gaza City.
78. Fadi Bashir al-Ablala, 22, Khan Younis.
Killed Sunday 7/20
1. Salem Ali Abu Sa'ada, Khan Younis.
2. Mohammad Yusef Moammer, 30, Rafah.
3. Hamza Yousef Moammer, 26, Rafah.
4. Anas Yousef Moammar, 16.
5. Hosni Mahmoud al-Absi, 56, Rafah.
6. Suheib Ali Jom’a Abu Qoura, 21, Rafah.
7. Ahmad Tawfiq Mohammad Za’noun, 26, Rafah.
8. Hamid Soboh Mohammad Fojo, 22, Rafah.
9. Najah Sa’ad al-Deen Daraji, 65, Rafah.
10. Abdullah Yusef Daraji, 3, Rafah.
11. Mohammed Raja'a Handam 15, Rafah.
12. Yusef Sha’aban Ziada, 44, Al Bureij.
13. Jamil Sha’aban Ziada, 53, Al Bureij.
14. Shoeban Jamil Ziada, 12, Al Bureij (son of Jamil).
15. Soheiib Abu Ziada, Al Bureij
16. Mohammad Mahmoud al-Moqaddma, 30, Al Bureij.
17. Raed Mansour Nayfa, Shuja’eyya (Gaza City).
18. Fuad Jaber, Medic, Shuja’eyya (Gaza City).
19. Mohammad Hani Mohammad al-Hallaq, 2, al-Rimal (Gaza City).
20. Kenan Hasan Akram al-Hallaq, 6, al-Rimal - Gaza.
21. Hani Mohammad al-Hallaq, 29, al-Rimal (Gaza City).
22. Suad Mohammad al-Hallaq, 62, al-Rimal (Gaza City).
23. Saje Hasan Akram al-Hallaq, 4, al-Rimal (Gaza City).
24. Hala Akram Hasan al-Hallaq, 27, al-Rimal (Gaza City).
25. Samar Osama al-Hallaq, 29, al-Rimal (Gaza City).
26. Ahmad Yassin, al-Rimal (Gaza City).
27. Ismael Yassin, al-Rimal (Gaza City)
28. Aya Bahjat Abu Sultan, 15, Beit Lahia.
29. Rayan Taysir Abu Jame’, 8, Khan Younis.
30. Fatima Mahmoud Abu Jame’, 3, Khan Younis.
31. Suleiman Abu Jame’, Khan Younis.
32. Ibrahim Salem Jom’a as-Sahbani, 20, Shuja’eyya - Gaza.
33. ‘Aref Ibrahim al-Ghalyeeni, 26, Shuja’eyya - Gaza.
34. Osama Khalil Ismael al-Hayya, 30, Shuja’eyya - Gaza. (father of Umama and Khalil)
35. Hallah Saqer Hasan al-Hayya, 29, Shuja’eyya – Gaza. (mother of Umama and Khalil)
36. Umama Osama Khalil al-Hayya, 9, Shuja’eyya - Gaza.
37. Khalil Osama Khalil al-Hayya, 7, Shuja’eyya - Gaza.
38. Rebhi Shehta ‘Ayyad, 31, Shuja’eyya - Gaza.
39. Yasser Ateyya Hamdiyya, 28, Shuja’eyya - Gaza.
40. Esra’ Ateyya Hamdiyya, 28, Shuja’eyya - Gaza.
41. Akram Mohammad Shkafy, 63, Shuja’eyya - Gaza.
42. Eman Khalil Abed ‘Ammar, 9, Shuja’eyya - Gaza.
43. Ibrahim Khalil Abed Ammar, 13, Shuja’eyya - Gaza.*
44. ‘Asem Khalil Abed Ammar, 4, Shuja’eyya - Gaza.
45. Eman Mohammad Ibrahim Hamada, 40, Shuja’eyya - Gaza.
46. Ahmad Ishaq Yousef Ramlawy, 33, Shuja’eyya - Gaza.
47. Ahmad Sami Diab ‘Ayyad, 27, Shuja’eyya - Gaza.
48. Fida’ Rafiq Diab ‘Ayyad, 24, Shuja’eyya - Gaza.
49. Narmin Rafiw Diab Ayyad, 20, Shuja’eyya - Gaza.
50. Ahmad Mohammad Ahmad Abu Za’nouna, 28.
51. Tala Akram Ahmad al-‘Atawy, 7, Shuja’eyya - Gaza.
52. Tawfiq Barawi Salem Marshoud, 52, Shuja’eyya - Gaza.
53. Hatem Ziad Ali Za’bout, 24, Shuja’eyya - Gaza.
54. Khaled Riyadh Mohammad Hamad, 25, Shuja’eyya - Gaza. (Journalist)
55. Khadija Ali Mousa Shihada, 62, Shuja’eyya - Gaza.
56. Khalil Salem Ibrahim Mosbeh, 53, Shuja’eyya - Gaza.
57. ‘Adel Abdullah Eslayyem, 2, Shuja’eyya - Gaza.
58. Dina Roshdi Abdullah Eslayyem, 2, Shuja’eyya - Gaza.
59. Rahaf Akram Ismael Abu Jom’a, 4, Shuja’eyya - Gaza.
60. Shadi Ziad Hasan Eslayyem, 15, Shuja’eyya - Gaza.
61. Ala Ziad Hasan Eslayyem, 11, Shuja’eyya - Gaza.
62. Sherin Fathi Othman Ayyad, 18, Shuja’eyya - Gaza.
63. ‘Adel Abdullah Salem Eslayyem, 29, Shuja’eyya - Gaza.
64. Fadi Ziad Hasan Eslayyem, 10, Shuja’eyya - Gaza.
65. ‘Ahed Sa’ad Mousa Sarsak, 30, Shuja’eyya - Gaza.
66. Aisha Ali Mahmoud Zayed, 54, Shuja’eyya - Gaza.
67. Abed-Rabbo Ahmad Zayed, 58, Shuja’eyya - Gaza.
68. Abdul-Rahman Akram Sheikh Khalil, 24, Shuja’eyya - Gaza.
69. Mona Suleiman Ahmad Sheikh Khalil, 49.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 3:43am On Jul 23, 2014
NaWetinNa: Sanctions on Israel NOW. Boycott all products and place an embargo on anything going in until Israel pulls out of ALL territories belonging to the Lebanese, Syrians and Palestinians, lift the blockades and puts a end to ALL settlements in Palestinian territories including the occupation of the West bank current and future PERMANENTLY. Israel is no longer credible for any negotiations. The UN is to send in PEACEKEEPER troops to protect the Palestinian civilians and give them a place to run to, now TODAY.

Save your breath... nothing is going to stop Israel this time. Who are these UN peace keepers? Are they not US or European troops? Everyone else has decided to look away while the arabs get their yearly licking... too bad. Next time tell hamas not to poke a sleeping tiger.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
davidylan:

Save your breath... nothing is going to stop Israel this time. Who are these UN peace keepers? Are they not US or European troops? Everyone else has decided to look away while the arabs get their yearly licking... too bad. Next time tell hamas not to poke a sleeping tiger.

hmmm.. it will boil over and similar sentiments will come home to roost.. what will you say then.. BH is round the corner y'know
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by juman(m): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
United nation (UN) is a fake organization.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
I feel sorry for the palestenian, the hamas bite what they cant eat.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 24, 2014
voltron:

hmmm.. it will boil over and similar sentiments will come home to roost.. what will you say then.. BH is round the corner y'know

I dont live in nigeria so boko haram isnt really something i worry about. However, i think those who may be in for a shocker are PC types like you who think arab muslims are just misunderstood victims.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 24, 2014
When would all these bombing and killing stop.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
davidylan:

I dont live in nigeria so boko haram isnt really something i worry about. However, i think those who may be in for a shocker are PC types like you who think arab muslims are just misunderstood victims.

Classic @davidylan BH is not your worry cos you do not live here. Disassociation eh? Always gettin in that last kick to the shins. Lol PC types

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Trump Unveils Plan To Reopen States In Phases / Pictures Of Health Ministers Of The U.S, U.K, Belgium & Canada / A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.