Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. - Foreign Affairs (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. (45401 Views)

Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by TerryCarr(m): 12:55am On Aug 13, 2014
adanny01:

Hamas arbitrarily and intentionally places and shoots its missiles from civilian buildings and close to public areas to attract Isreali fire that wiil definately kill civilians. This is to effect political empathy for their cause through deaths and then PR-tune its inhumane guerilla warfare strategy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_fP6mlNSK8

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
adanny01:

Hamas arbitrarily and intentionally places and shoots its missiles from civilian buildings and close to public areas to attract Isreali fire that wiil definately kill civilians. This is to effect political empathy for their cause through deaths and then PR-tune its inhumane guerilla warfare strategy.

Isn't it the same thing?!

You are a cretinous person.

Why are you fcking reetards so bloody stewpid?

Why are you so dumb?

So you have not been reading and comprehending? You just thought "you know what? I will just argue for argument sake"?

person, so what did you think my point has been all this while?

FOOOOOOOL!

adanny01:
Both of them have justified demands and both have been using unjustifiable means to get their demands. At the end palestinians carry the weight of actions from both sides.

The end will only come when the Palestinian Government and the Palestinian people realise that peace is the only solution and renounce their support for Hamas, taking up their demands themselves and making a compromise.

I refuse to be bias. The only party that can end the conflict is the Palestinians. Palestinians have their freedom in their hands, they can do whatever they choose to do with it. They can continue to make demands, refuse compromise, fight or stop fighting, compromise their demands and regain their freedom. They wont have both.

You are a cretinous person!

So you think what Israel has propagandishly told you is the truth?

So people can come and take what is yours and then tell you except you stop fighting for it and give up then there will be no peace? After killing thousands of you to take it an while they continue taking more of it despite already haven taken majority of it?

And somehow, it is you that is not wanting peace but they are peace champions, all "they" want is peace but you are denying them it, so it is all in your hands?

person!

4 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
This is another example of injustice and proof that Israel is a Terrorist state that uses its position to avoid paying for its terrorism while brainwashing others that only the other side are terrorists.

[size=18pt]Hague court under western pressure not to open Gaza war crimes inquiry[/size]

Potential ICC investigation into actions of both the IDF and Hamas in Gaza has become a fraught political battlefield

The international criminal court has persistently avoided opening an investigation into alleged war crimes in Gaza as a result of US and other western pressure, former court officials and lawyers claim.

In recent days, a potential ICC investigation into the actions of both the Israel Defence Forces and Hamas in Gaza has become a fraught political battlefield and a key negotiating issue at ceasefire talks in Cairo. But the question of whether the ICC could or should mount an investigation has also divided the Hague-based court itself.

An ICC investigation could have a far-reaching impact. It would not just examine alleged war crimes by the Israeli military, Hamas and other Islamist militants in the course of recent fighting in Gaza that left about 2,000 people dead, including women and children. It could also address the issue of Israeli settlements in the Palestinian territories, for which the Israeli leadership would be responsible.

The ICC's founding charter, the 1998 Rome statute (pdf), describes as a war crime "the transfer, directly or indirectly, by the occupying power of parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies".

Also at stake is the future of the ICC itself, an experiment in international justice that occupies a fragile position with no superpower backing. Russia, China and India have refused to sign up to it. The US and Israel signed the accord in 2000 but later withdrew.

Some international lawyers argue that by trying to duck an investigation, the ICC is not living up to the ideals expressed in the Rome statute that "the most serious crimes of concern to the international community as a whole must not go unpunished".

John Dugard, a professor of international law at the University of Leiden, in the Netherlands, and a longstanding critic of Israel's human rights record, said: "I think the prosecutor could easily exercise jurisdiction. Law is a choice. There are competing legal arguments, but she should look at the preamble to the ICC statute which says the purpose of the court is to prevent impunity."

In an exchange of letters in the last few days, lawyers for the Palestinians have insisted that the ICC prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda, has all the legal authority she needs to launch an investigation, based on a Palestinian request in 2009. However, Bensouda is insisting on a new Palestinian declaration, which would require achieving elusive consensus among political factions such as Hamas, who would face scrutiny themselves alongside the Israeli government. There is strong US and Israeli pressure on the Palestinian leader, Mahmoud Abbas, not to pursue an ICC investigation.

Western pressure on the ICC to stay away from the issue has caused deep rifts within the prosecutor's office. Some former officials say the Palestinians were misled in 2009 into thinking their request for a war crimes investigation – in the wake of an earlier Israeli offensive on Gaza, named Cast Lead – would remain open pending confirmation of statehood. That confirmation came in November 2012 when the UN general assembly (UNGA) voted to award Palestine the status of non-member observer state, but no investigation was launched.

Bensouda initially appeared open to reviewing the standing Palestinian request, but the following year issued a controversial statement (pdf) saying the UNGA vote made no difference to the "legal invalidity" of the 2009 request.

Luis Moreno Ocampo, who was prosecutor at the time of the Palestinian 2009 declaration, backed Bensouda, saying in an email to the Guardian: "If Palestine wants to accept jurisdiction, it has to submit a new declaration."

But another former official from the ICC prosecutor's office who dealt with the Palestinian declaration strongly disagreed. "They are trying to hiding behind legal jargon to disguise what is a political decision, to rule out competence and not get involved," the official said.

Dugard said Bensouda was under heavy pressure from the US and its European allies. "For her it's a hard choice and she's not prepared to make it," he argued. "But this affects the credibility of the ICC. Africans complain that she doesn't hesitate to open an investigation on their continent."

Moreno Ocampo took three years to make a decision on the status of the 2009 Palestinian request for an investigation, during which time he was lobbied by the US and Israel to keep away. According to a book on the ICC published this year, American officials warned the prosecutor that the future of the court was in the balance.

According to the book, Rough Justice: the International Criminal Court in a World of Power Politics, by David Bosco, the Americans suggested that a Palestine investigation "might be too much political weight for the institution to bear. They made clear that proceeding with the case would be a major blow to the institution."

Although the US does not provide funding for the ICC, "Washington's enormous diplomatic, economic and military power can be a huge boon for the court when it periodically deployed in support of the court's work," writes Bosco, an assistant professor of international politics at American University.

In his book, Bosco reports that Israeli officials held several unpublicised meetings with Moreno Ocampo in The Hague, including a dinner at the Israeli ambassador's residence, to lobby against an investigation.

A former ICC official who was involved in the Palestinian dossier said: "It was clear from the beginning that Moreno Ocampo did not want to get involved. He said that the Palestinians were not really willing to launch the investigation, but it was clear they were serious. They sent a delegation with two ministers and supporting lawyers in August 2010 who stayed for two days to discuss their request. But Moreno Ocampo was aware that any involvement would spoil his efforts to get closer to the US."

Moreno Ocampo denied that he had been influenced by US pressure. "I was very firm on treating this issue impartially, but at the same time respecting the legal limits," he said in an email on Sunday. "I heard all the arguments. I received different Oxford professors who were explaining the different and many times opposing arguments, and I concluded that the process should … go first to the UN. They should decide what entity should be considered a state."

He added: "Palestine was using the threat to accept jurisdiction to negotiate with Israel. Someone said that if you have nine enemies surrounding you and one bullet, you don't shoot, you try to use your bullet to create leverage."

A spokeswoman for his successor, Fatou Bensouda, rejected allegations of bias in the prosecutor's choice of investigations. "The ICC is guided by the Rome statute and nothing else," she said. "Strict rules about jurisdiction, about where and when ICC can intervene should be not be deliberately misrepresented … Geographical and political consideration will thus never form part of any decision making by the office."

The French lawyer representing the Palestinians, Gilles Devers, argued that it was for the court's preliminary chamber, not the ICC's prosecutor, to decide on the court's jurisdiction in the Palestinian territories. Devers said negotiations were continuing among the Palestinian parties on whether to file a new request for an investigation, even though he believed it to be unnecessary in legal terms. Ultimately, he said, the outcome would be determinedly politically.

"There is enormous pressure not to proceed with an investigation. This pressure has been exerted on Fatah and Hamas, but also on the office of the prosecutor," Devers said. "In both cases, it takes the form of threats to the financial subsidies, to Palestine and to the international criminal court."

Among the biggest contributors to the ICC budget are the UK and France, which have both sought to persuade the Palestinians to forego a war crimes investigation.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by adanny01(m): 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
Sagamite:

Why are you so dumb?

So you have not been reading and comprehending? You just thought "you know what? I will just argue for argument sake"?

FOOOOOOOL!

So you think what Israel has progandishly told you is the truth?

So people can come and take what is yours and then tell you except you stop fighting for it and give up then there will be no peace? After killing thousands of you to take it an while they continue taking more of it despite already haven taken majority of it?

And somehow, it is you that is not wanting peace but they are peace champions, all "they" want is peace but you are denying them it, so it is all in your hands?

person!

Why are you so dumb?

FOOOOOOOL!

So you want Palestinians to anihilate their race for their cause. Mislead them because you sit somewhere in Naija thinking you know all while the Palestinians you support lose their homes, livelyhood and die in their thousands.

If you dont preach peace, what do you preach, Jihadism?

See, life itself is not fair. Palestinians are not the first people to have their lands taken and flogged for complaining. Private citizens in Nigeria suffer the same fate by people in power. They have a better option than become aggressive and losing their lives and livelyhood in the process.

My Bible teaches me to 'turn the other cheek'. I do embrace peace no matter the cost. I am always against anyone who embraces violence.

I am against your warm embrace of violence you cretinous fckard (back to sender).
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 10:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
adanny01:
So you want Palestinians to anihilate their race for their cause. Mislead them because you sit somewhere in Naija thinking you know all while the Palestinians you support lose their homes, livelyhood and die in their thousands.

If you dont preach peace, what do you preach, Jihadism?

See, life itself is not fair. Palestinians are not the first people to have their lands taken and flogged for complaining. Private citizens in Nigeria suffer the same fate by people in power. They have a better option than become aggressive and losing their lives and livelyhood in the process.

My Bible teaches me to 'turn the other cheek'. I do embrace peace no matter the cost. I am always against anyone who embraces violence.

I am against your warm embrace of violence you cretinous fckard (back to sender).

You did not answer about your comprehension.

So you moronic arsse now knows that Israel is indiscriminately killing?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by adanny01(m): 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
Sagamite:

Indiscriminate?

Fckard are you for real? Violence only begets violence.

If you kill my son, if i have the will, i will kill your entire family together with you. No one will dare say i killed your family 'indiscrimately'. You just bit more than you could chew, 'dats all'.

My comprehension is perfect or even better than yours. I just thread very carefuly in accepting anything i read with regards to the Isreali-Palestinian conflict as so many authors have some iorta of baisness.

I said before and i will say again, both sides have legitimate demands and reasons for the conflict. You cannot treat one and leave the other. So i stay away from even discussing solutions with regards to the lands issue which is the root of the conflict. My only concern is that of loss of lives. Palestinians being weaker of the two and on the offensive are responsible for every death either on their side or on the defensive Isreali side. Isreal being the stronger have been on the defensive and offensive, i dont really blame them.

If your neighbour's wife is vile mouthed to her husband, when her husband gets fed up and raise his hand against her, people will say it serves her right. But when a seemingly good housewife is beaten by her husband, neighbours will intervene or report to the police.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 20, 2014
Is ICC itself not entirely political? grin

Anyway, why should Israel be blamed for Palestinians' inability to her to ICC?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 20, 2014
Sagamite:

lol this is the type of language you expect from a 2 yr old.

4 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 7:43am On Aug 20, 2014
adanny01:

Indiscriminate?

Fckard are you for real? Violence only begets violence.

If you kill my son, if i have the will, i will kill your entire family together with you. No one will dare say i killed your family 'indiscrimately'. You just bit more than you could chew, 'dats all'.

My comprehension is perfect or even better than yours. I just thread very carefuly in accepting anything i read with regards to the Isreali-Palestinian conflict as so many authors have some iorta of baisness.

I said before and i will say again, both sides have legitimate demands and reasons for the conflict. You cannot treat one and leave the other. So i stay away from even discussing solutions with regards to the lands issue which is the root of the conflict. My only concern is that of loss of lives. Palestinians being weaker of the two and on the offensive are responsible for every death either on their side or on the defensive Isreali side. Isreal being the stronger have been on the defensive and offensive, i dont really blame them.

If your neighbour's wife is vile mouthed to her husband, when her husband gets fed up and raise his hand against her, people will say it serves her right. But when a seemingly good housewife is beaten by her husband, neighbours will intervene or report to the police.

In your dumb world of fcktards, no one would "dare say". No wonder we have Nigerian military slaughtering many and bringing villages to ashes because people there attacked their colleagues. We have fcktards like you running Nigeria and in the group of miscreants we give uniform and call "Army".

But in the world of the clerisy, it is indiscriminate killing, person!

Here the person even justifying domestic violence?

These are the moronic fcktards we keep on churning out of our dilapidated education system.

person, you said you have comprehension and yet your moronic arsse could not comprehend my arguments before? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now person, lets test your dumb comprehension a bit more. grin grin grin grin grin

Where did I say treat one and leave the other?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 7:46am On Aug 20, 2014
davidylan:

lol this is the type of language you expect from a 2 yr old.

But despite your PhD, domestic violence is the reasoning of your adult to you?

Despite your PhD, a supposedly 2 year old thinker thinks better than you?

Despite your PhD, your reasoning is the same as fcktards I am intellectually slaughtering right here?

And you still have the audacity to open your gob?

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by adanny01(m): 8:48am On Aug 20, 2014
Sagamite:

In your dumb world of fcktards, no one would "dare say". No wonder we have Nigerian military slaughtering many and bringing villages to ashes because people there attacked their colleagues. We have fcktards like you running Nigeria and in the group of miscreants we give uniform and call "Army".

But in the world of the clerisy, it is indiscriminate killing, person!

Here the person even justifying domestic violence?

These are the moronic fcktards we keep on churning out of our dilapidated education system.

person, you said you have comprehension and yet your moronic arsse could not comprehend my arguments before? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now person, lets test your dumb comprehension a bit more. grin grin grin grin grin

Where did I say treat one and leave the other?

Who said that you said treat one and leave the other? You have continously pointed accusing fingers at Israel, have you done the same at Hamas or Palestine?

See who has a comprehension problem now!

Face it, the conflict is complicated, thats one of the reasons the international community threads with care while the Hamas apologist like you think Isreal has bought them or the other numerous conspiracy theories you people spread.

Talking about justice. Life is a bi.tch! People get fcked everyday, they have to suck it up but keep living. A black American was shot 6 times by police without possesion of a firearm. What is the proper justice for his life? A Senator took what was mine recently, who will give me justice? Everyone has the right to justice including the Palestinians, no weaker one will get justice with violence, instead they get more injustice.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 8:52am On Aug 20, 2014
adanny01:

Who said that you said treat one and leave the other? You have continously pointed accusing fingers at Israel, have you done the same at Hamas or Palestine?

See who has a comprehension problem now!

Face it, the conflict is complicated, thats one of the reasons the international community threads with care while the Hamas apologist like you think Isreal has bought them or the other numerous conspiracy theories you people spread.

Talking about justice. Life is a bi.tch! People get fcked everyday, they have to suck it up but keep living. A black American was shot 6 times by police without possesion of a firearm. What is the proper justice for his life? A Senator took what was mine recently, who will give me justice? Everyone has the right to justice including the Palestinians, no weaker one will get justice with violence, instead they get more injustice.

You are a dumb piece of shyt from a failed educations system.

So you are saying I have not called Hamas a terrorist organisation and stated why I choose to focus on Isreal?

person!

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by adanny01(m): 11:12am On Aug 20, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a dumb piece of shyt from a failed educations system.

So you are saying I have not called Hamas a terrorist organisation and stated why I choose to focus on Isreal?

person!

That same failed education system produced you almighty. Look at yourself before looking at others else you insult yourself!

Hear yourself. You chose to focus on Israel! Is that justice? Is that a fair thing to do?

Anyone who calls Israel without calling Hamas is biased and vice versa. You have no reason to critisize Israel leaving Hamas even if it is by choice. You are nit being fair!

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
adanny01:

That same failed education system produced you almighty. Look at yourself before looking at others else you insult yourself!

Hear yourself. You chose to focus on Israel! Is that justice? Is that a fair thing to do?

Anyone who calls Israel without calling Hamas is biased and vice versa. You have no reason to critisize Israel leaving Hamas even if it is by choice. You are nit being fair!

Are you saying I have not called Hamas a terrorist organisation and stated why I choose to focus on Isreal?

Are you dumb? Or you thought you could strawman Saga Saga? Or it is both, person?

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by adanny01(m): 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sagamite:

Are you saying I have not called Hamas a terrorist organisation and stated why I choose to focus on Isreal?

Are you dumb? Or you thought you could strawman Saga Saga? Or it is both, person?

Are you dumb? May be you have a comprehesion problem.

You cant just call both parties terrorist then focus on one party. Its plain wrong fckard!

I am accusing you of bias only because you focused on Israel. Calling Hamas terrorist is not good enough to choose to focus on one party.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
adanny01:

Are you dumb? May be you have a comprehesion problem.

You cant just call both parties terrorist then focus on one party. Its plain wrong fckard!

I am accusing you of bias only because you focused on Israel.
Calling Hamas terrorist is not good enough to choose to focus on one party.

The first problem was that you could not comprehend my argument in the first place, challenging me on what is the point I was drumming into your dumb head. I finally hammered your dumb head to take my point in.

Now secondly, person, you moronically accused me of not criticising hamas like if I have not explained why I focus on the Isreal. The hammer is hear to knock that into your moronic brain too.

Thirdly, person, the highlighted is coming from a person who condemns Hamas but tries to justify what Israel is doing?

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by adanny01(m): 12:25am On Aug 21, 2014
Sagamite:

The first problem was that you could not comprehend my argument in the first place, challenging me on what is the point I was drumming into your dumb head. I finally hammered your dumb head to take my point in.

Now secondly, person, you moronically accused me of not criticising hamas like if I have not explained why I focus on the Isreal. The hammer is hear to knock that into your moronic brain too.

Thirdly, person, the highlighted is coming from a person who condemns Hamas but tries to justify what Israel is doing?

What did you have to hammer into my head, 'Isreal is a terrorist state' or 'Hamas is a terrorist group'. All you tried to hammer into my head and everyother person that has been reading this thread is that Israel is a terrorist state. Just because you did mention and agreed that Hamas is a terrorist group, you want me to believe you are not biased? The day you drop the Israeli focus is the day i will reason with you. I only reason with the unbiased, nonpartisan, impartial, just, fair and unprejudiced people of our society, not of your like. Thats why you may find me difficult to convince of your crooked argument.

For you to refer to Israel as a terrorist state and put that legitimate state in the same group with the likes of al Qaeda, al Shabaab, Hezbollah, Hamas, Boko Haram shows your hate and deep rooted contempt for the state of Israel. That shows the height of biasedness in you.

Only dumb fckards like you claim others cannot comprehend then turn out to find comprehension a herculean task.

You focused on Israel, YOU ARE SIMPLY BIASED. Can your thick skull comprehend that or do i have to send my grandma with some basic comprehension skills.

Come, are you 2? Cos my little son who is learning new words has picked up the exclamation, 'Jesus!!!', and wont let anyone rest with his new word. He sneeze, 'Jejudge', he stumbles 'Jejudge', his cup falls 'Jejudge', he farts 'Jejudge', he says 'Jejudge' first thing when he wakes up. You sound like my 2yr old son but with an attitude, 'cretinous fckard'. Am sure you sing cretinous fckard in the shower and while you sleep!

The only thing i cannot comprehend is that i actually thought you were a grown man, on a second thought a 2yr old, gosh you may just be in a mental institute (like yaba left). I really cant tell, help me comprehend that!

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 21, 2014
Sagamite:

But despite your PhD, domestic violence is the reasoning of your adult to you?

Despite your PhD, a supposedly 2 year old thinker thinks better than you?

Despite your PhD, your reasoning is the same as fcktards I am intellectually slaughtering right here?

And you still have the audacity to open your gob?

ok. grin
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 7:21am On Aug 21, 2014
adanny01:

What did you have to hammer into my head, 'Isreal is a terrorist state' or 'Hamas is a terrorist group'. All you tried to hammer into my head and everyother person that has been reading this thread is that Israel is a terrorist state. Just because you did mention and agreed that Hamas is a terrorist group, you want me to believe you are not biased? The day you drop the Israeli focus is the day i will reason with you. I only reason with the unbiased, nonpartisan, impartial, just, fair and unprejudiced people of our society, not of your like. Thats why you may find me difficult to convince of your crooked argument.

For you to refer to Israel as a terrorist state and put that legitimate state in the same group with the likes of al Qaeda, al Shabaab, Hezbollah, Hamas, Boko Haram shows your hate and deep rooted contempt for the state of Israel. That shows the height of biasedness in you.

Only dumb fckards like you claim others cannot comprehend then turn out to find comprehension a herculean task.

You focused on Israel, YOU ARE SIMPLY BIASED. Can your thick skull comprehend that or do i have to send my grandma with some basic comprehension skills.

Come, are you 2? Cos my little son who is learning new words has picked up the exclamation, 'Jesus!!!', and wont let anyone rest with his new word. He sneeze, 'Jejudge', he stumbles 'Jejudge', his cup falls 'Jejudge', he farts 'Jejudge', he says 'Jejudge' first thing when he wakes up. You sound like my 2yr old son but with an attitude, 'cretinous fckard'. Am sure you sing cretinous fckard in the shower and while you sleep!

The only thing i cannot comprehend is that i actually thought you were a grown man, on a second thought a 2yr old, gosh you may just be in a mental institute (like yaba left). I really cant tell, help me comprehend that!

Your dumb arsse was so stewpid you could not comprehend the point Israel is a terrorist state and you just decided "I will argue for argument sake".

That is how dumb you are to the point you were arguing with me what my point is and thinking you were catching me out.

I can spot a person in a second. Hence when I call people fcktards, it is not an insult. It is a diagnosis!

YOU are a cretinous person!

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by adanny01(m): 8:13am On Aug 21, 2014
Sagamite:

Your dumb arsse was so stewpid you could not comprehend the point Israel is a terrorist state and you just decided "I will argue for argument sake".

That is how dumb you are to the point you were arguing with me what my point is and thinking you were catching me out.

I can spot a person in a second. Hence when I call people fcktards, it is not an insult. It is a diagnosis!

YOU are a cretinous person!

Every single person who has an opposing view from you, you called a 'cretinous fckard'. Dont decieve yourself with your foul diagnosis, you're just being immature.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 9:23am On Aug 21, 2014
adanny01:

Every single person who has an opposing view from you, you called a 'cretinous fckard'. Dont decieve yourself with your foul diagnosis, you're just being immature.

What kind of moronic conjecture is that?

Is that to hide your moronic shame after being exposed as dumb?

I only call fcktards fcktards. The first time I called you a person, I had read your post carefully and knew the level of your intellect instantly, and you did not prove me wrong. It is not an insult, it is a scientific diagnosis. cool

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by adanny01(m): 11:48am On Aug 21, 2014
Sagamite:

I only call fcktards fcktards. The first time I called you a person, I had read your post carefully and knew the level of your intellect instantly, and you did not prove me wrong. It is not an insult, it is a scientific diagnosis. cool

I could not help but laugh at your claims. You must be living in constant denial of who you really are or what the truth is.

The red letter words confirm you are out of touch with reality. Did you miss the quote “Don't be over self-confident with your first impressions of people”. First impressions could be decietful, i guess immaturity has led you to instantly judge strangers.

What an irony that you claim to know my level of intellect at an instant but turn out to deliver your level of intellect to me gradually. I am at this moment very sure i know more accurately your level of intellect than you do me.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
adanny01:

I could not help but laugh at your claims. You must be living in constant denial of who you really are or what the truth is.

The red letter words confirm you are out of touch with reality. Did you miss the quote “Don't be over self-confident with your first impressions of people”. First impressions could be decietful, i guess immaturity has led you to instantly judge strangers.

What an irony that you claim to know my level of intellect at an instant but turn out to deliver your level of intellect to me gradually. I am at this moment very sure i know more accurately your level of intellect than you do me.

It is was obvious to me instantly without of a shadow of doubt that you were not the smartest tool inside and outside the box.

I am an expert in ascertaining people's intellect through their application and receptiveness of logic. I am the GOD of Logic! cool

I knew you were a person, otherwise I would not have called you one that early.

I have never been wrong with my diagnosis on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by adanny01(m): 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sagamite:

It is was obvious to me instantly without of a shadow of doubt that you were not the 1)smartest tool inside and outside the box.

I am an expert in ascertaining people's intellect through their application and receptiveness of logic. 2) I am the GOD of Logic! cool

I knew you were a person, otherwise I would not have called you one that early.

I have never been wrong with my diagnosis on NL.

1) I know i am not. I never decieve myself and live by the truth.

2) Now, i am confirmed to be right, you live in outright denial of the truth and keep decieving youself! You just confessed that yourself.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sagamite:

BABA, take am easy nau. My person bucket and drum list don full and e dey pour for ground. If person and cretinous person na money, u for don turn billion naire for each time u mention those words grin

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
adanny01:

2) Now, i am confirmed to be right, you live in outright denial of the truth and keep decieving youself! You just confessed that yourself.

Good you know.

The next education you now need is to know I am the God of Logic.

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
2sExy1: BABA, take am easy nau. My person bucket and drum list don full and e dey pour for ground. If person and cretinous person na money, u for don turn billion naire for each time u mention those words grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All these unintelligent ediots just wake up and want to argue and have an opinion. It irritates me. grin

I have told them several times to shut up and follow instructions from those of us that have a brain so the world can be a better place. Fck "everyone has a right to an opinion".

In my world, "everyone has a right to an intelligent opinion". Murrafckers turning the world to Animal Farm. grin

3 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
adanny01:

This person actually has one of my friends picture on his profile. grin grin grin grin grin grin

The guy in black with red badge.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
Saga you go don cause wahala well well when you small. I hope say your muscle follow your mouth if not grin grin those seniors with more brawns than brains .......na steady igbati grin
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by alchemist13: 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
How many times am I going to read "You are a cretinous person!"? Surely you guys can think up better swear words smiley

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by TerryCarr(m): 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2014

Arab racism
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
Chrisbenogor: Saga you go don cause wahala well well when you small. I hope say your muscle follow your mouth if not grin grin those seniors with more brawns than brains .......na steady igbati grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I was a stubborn boy.

I also use my brain to fight. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Pictures Of Health Ministers Of The U.S, U.K, Belgium & Canada / Coronavirus: Trump Unveils Plan To Reopen States In Phases / A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.