Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,539 members, 7,861,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

Would You Kill A Lady Who Infect You With Hiv - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Kill A Lady Who Infect You With Hiv (706 Views)

Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) / Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Kill A Lady Who Infect You With Hiv by CaptainBomb(m): 1:09am On Jul 09, 2014
Would you kill a lady who infect you with hiv?
Re: Would You Kill A Lady Who Infect You With Hiv by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 09, 2014
why should you do that? The best thing is to report to the authority. I think the state should make it a criminal offence for one to be HIV infected and not tell his or her partner but go ahead and have unprotected sex with them.
Re: Would You Kill A Lady Who Infect You With Hiv by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 09, 2014
AIDS isnt the disease it use to be. It is a life styl disease today. When you get it, start medications. Its just that you are going to be living a different life style with different activities and routine.
Re: Would You Kill A Lady Who Infect You With Hiv by pasqal09: 8:29am On Jul 09, 2014
I'll probably kill her
Re: Would You Kill A Lady Who Infect You With Hiv by CaptainBomb(m): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2014
pasqal09: I'll probably kill her
Reason?
Re: Would You Kill A Lady Who Infect You With Hiv by Lorlaahlozz: 9:13am On Jul 09, 2014
Hian!....killer ni....she force u ni
Re: Would You Kill A Lady Who Infect You With Hiv by CaptainBomb(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2014
I wonda o!
Re: Would You Kill A Lady Who Infect You With Hiv by izsmike: 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
what is the point killing her wen she will soon die

(1) (Reply)

He Held A Gun To My Head. I Loved Him. / How To Get Women To See You As A Guy They Would Date / Why Can't Girls Load Richarge Card To Call Her Guy/boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.