Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her (104130 Views)

Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It / Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... / Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pictured above is the young lady who went on a radio program in Kano and promised to buy a car & house for any man who marries her. Many young men besieged the Freedom radio station, wanting to meet her. According to an eye-witness, she did pick one of the guys but she was later taken away by the Kano state Hisbah Board -an islamic board set up to implement sharia law in the state.

Turns out she had been admitted in some mental institute for some months before now. See pics of the men who trooped to the radio station to marry her below.... [img]http://3.bp..com/-4npKD7H1fFA/VYKjPGd-8aI/AAAAAAAFmZQ/g7SAg4Va394/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

Source : http://www...com/2015/06/meet-kano-lady-who-promised-to-buy-car.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by jerflakes(m): 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
Islam no dey waste time for sharia.

If you sneeze, sharia.

If you dance to a happy video, sharia.

159 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by donholy28(m): 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
her don mates graduate and get jobs since 10 years and she still dey struggle to pass final year....now she wan bribe lecturers

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by peeparty(m): 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
this kind marriage na prison tins oo

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Zenayia(f): 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
She's old.....and fvcked up.

Better go invest in a charity home sister, they need it more.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by olaideeeedris(m): 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
E be like say she say she dey vex. Abi na so her face dey?...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hmm, she is not bad you know, beauty is not all about facial look, the question is not what she would get forthe man who said yes to her, the question is what does her life looks like? I mean total behaviour, because a lady with a good character doesn't need to advert on media for husband but her character advertises for her! No reasonable man would settle down with a woman who is not a wife material no matter what she has to offer, unless he would manage a man who will not only have her as a wife but combine her with an out side babe! That's all....food of thought for ladies in the house!!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by kestolove95(m): 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
She as she ugly
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by cheerokee(m): 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
[b][/b]
lol, I trust naija guys, dem no dey dull for this one...
alert me when this make front page..

cc. lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by kestolove95(m): 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
See as she ugly..see breasst

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by kolatobs(m): 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Youngpo413: 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
Interesting,where can I apply?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by stephenqueen: 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
I knw when she was young she go dey use guyz do shakara, but now na she dey beg for husband

This is a lesson to all gurls, wey go be like he have to woo me for like 6 months before I go gree for him .Una don see your role model grin grin grin
Kingtom where you na, oya show for here.God don answer your prayer, this madam dey find husband grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Bonapart(m): 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
Anything is possible in Almajiris Ireland ....so am not surprise

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by kekakuz(m): 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
I trust my south eastern brothers
them go full there die
they can marry ewu for money

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by elohorayodele: 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
so na ex yaba left patient sef, no wonder.

If she was really rich some men will be like ; 'hisbah pls leave her, we love mad women'

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Burger01(m): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
smiley
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Dongreatken(m): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
SEE As she do Face Like Shit wey Rain Beat..
grin grin

the woman is Beautiful tho.. I just imagine her smiling...

1 Like

Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Dongreatken(m): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
tongue
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by bigv(m): 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
crylafmao, mental station kwanu. Hehe, don't you just love my country naija...

'Nigeria we hail thee...our suffering mother land' grin
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
Some nairaland ladies day yab The woman ..Na so he day start.Reply Pm ..no ..reply ping ..No Reply DM ..Never
For una own time na plane una go day use find husband ..

10 Likes

Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Daslim180(m): 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
money cant buy luv

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by UnknownT: 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
She can become a 4th wife nah or is it not allowed again?
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by seunlayi(m): 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
The lady must be sick upstairs and those guys that besiege the radio station should be arrested for attempted robbery.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by winetapper: 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
temidayo123:

Turns out she had been admitted in some mental institute for some months before now. See pics of the men who trooped to the radio station to marry her below

.Awon Eeyah Yaba Left ..Lol Na one day one night she go bite the husband dick off

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Ezeibe(m): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
One chance alert
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by jauntty: 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
I want to marry her for free
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by myklangelo(m): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
Some guys here really need to apply.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
temidayo123:
Pictured above is the young lady who went on a radio program in Kano and promised to buy a car & house for any man who marries her. Many young men besieged the Freedom radio station, wanting to meet her. According to an eye-witness, she did pick one of the guys but she was later taken away by the Kano state Hisbah Board -an islamic board set up to implement sharia law in the state.

Turns out she had been admitted in some mental institute for some months before now. See pics of the men who trooped to the radio station to marry her below.... [img]http://3.bp..com/-4npKD7H1fFA/VYKjPGd-8aI/AAAAAAAFmZQ/g7SAg4Va394/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

Source : http://www...com/2015/06/meet-kano-lady-who-promised-to-buy-car.html

Naija men Lazy sha!
This girl face wey hard like North Korea name im dem dey rush to marry?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by biggybanty7(m): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
#she no luk like who don chop belleful,na wa ooooo wahala dey(FP TINZ)zero dulling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student / Valentine Drinking: Lady Urinates On Herself (Photo) / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.