Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,738 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Let Us Talk About The First Time You Fell Inlove - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Us Talk About The First Time You Fell Inlove (1374 Views)

Woman who fell inlove with a beggar now married / Mention One Thing You Stop Doing When You Fell Inlove / What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Talk About The First Time You Fell Inlove by mindsetshift: 8:07am On Jul 09, 2014
What do you think about “Love”? Or should I say what about the common experience people call “Love”? Is love combination of what looks good to the eye and makes the heart race? Doesn’t everyone experience the same euphoric feelings when they (fall) are in love? The first time you (you think) are in love how great was (is) your feelings? Oh!, I know that I may probably be reminding you about the first time you (fall) are in love. Your heart skipped whenever he/she was around or whenever you heard (hear) his/her voice. Anytime you perceive the aroma of his/her perfume that butterfly feelings makes your head to swell. Oh! What-sha-ma-I-say?
How was the feeling of your fist time IN LOVE?
Re: Let Us Talk About The First Time You Fell Inlove by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 09, 2014
I have never fell in love, i always stand for love.
Re: Let Us Talk About The First Time You Fell Inlove by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 09, 2014
Love is sweet o.
Re: Let Us Talk About The First Time You Fell Inlove by Andyblaze: 8:29am On Jul 09, 2014
boomba angry angry

i wan mess

#BITG

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk About The First Time You Fell Inlove by mindsetshift: 8:40am On Jul 09, 2014
andromida: Love is sweet o.
How did it go with the first guy u loved?
Re: Let Us Talk About The First Time You Fell Inlove by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 09, 2014
This is my story.

I have almost fallen in love in one instance before this one happened but this one was the most explicit.

I met this lady, dark slim(not too slim) and tall, with well rounded edges both up and down. The first day I saw her, she was standing outside my office but within the fencing perimeter looking towards the entrance door perhaps waiting for someome and I was just viewing her from my first floor office window.

She was wearing a woolen cardigan with rounded neck and blue jeans. I wondering from which planet this girl came from. Her face was glowing like the stars and she had the smoothest skin I have ever seen on a woman. I swore to myself that this lady needs to be close to me(and she later was).

That episode went by, then another day as I was coming into the office with other colleagues in the office car, alas here was the lady approaching the entrance door too. I said to myself, this is my day.

She was putting on an ash coloured suit. She always dresses with distinction. In my mind, i told myself, i just caught myself a fulani damsel, she looked hausa in many areas. But she is actually Akwa Ibom. I said, hello good afternoon lady. She smiled at me and replied good afternoon. I asked, do you have business to do in our office ? she said yes. I told her I would like to attend to her personally. She said I shouldnt worry, that she knows her way around here. I accepted but gave her my complimentary card and stated that she should see me upstairs after her transaction at the basement.

She obliged. I didn't believe she would come upstairs anyway but as luck will have it, the door to my office opened and this glorious looking ebony milf walked in with grace in her steps smiling at every step she took. I told myself, guy, this is heaven.

We chatted for 5 minutes during which I asked for her number but she wouldn't give it out. I confirmed that she was single but she promised to call me.

2 days later, she did asking me to check if her salary had been credited into her account. Omo, nah so I become account officer to this damsel. But I never knew that what was ringing in my head was also ringing in her's too.

I could just be anywhere and discover that this lady's picture is always in my head. I felt my heart beating fast every time. Its worse when she mistakingly calls me. Anytime I call her, she hardly picks. It was really crazy sometimes i imagined her voice to be that of a man. She has the sweetest voice and diction on phone. Her smile can snatch a prey from a lion.

Like play like play, she became my girlfriend for 2 and 1/2 years and almost became Mrs. If not for tribal differences.
Re: Let Us Talk About The First Time You Fell Inlove by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 09, 2014
^^
Super story
Re: Let Us Talk About The First Time You Fell Inlove by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:20am On Jul 09, 2014
What's love?
Haven't fallen into anything before..
Re: Let Us Talk About The First Time You Fell Inlove by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
zeemoore: ^^
Super story

Are you jealous ?

You never love before ?

I can help you...
Re: Let Us Talk About The First Time You Fell Inlove by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
Love propels us to engage in that bitter-sweet experience that is beneficial to both our persons and persons other than ourselves though the experience is most often bitter than sweet.

Love has little or nothing to do with the feelings we derive when we are with someone our emotions run wild for. It is less seen at those times when we do things we ordinarily would want to do but rather seen in totallity at those times when we exert ourselves to do good things for someone we ordinarily would not want to do something for.

We see the very depth of love displayed when one's spouse is met wth misfortune such that the physical attributes that endeared us to them before knowing them are gone and despite being tempted to leave, we still stick by them not because we are forced to but because we willingly take up the challenge to be with them.

A lot of us see love in terms of the gains we get from a particular relationship e.g the heightened feelings that makes our hearts pound for joy, the desire we get from being with someone we can only get close to in our dreams etc but these, though good, are not what love is about.

Love is basically about doing good whether we feel like doing it or not; especially when the object of our good deeds is someone we are not moved to do good to. Love is great, love is something everyone should practice but again, very few get to practice it.
Re: Let Us Talk About The First Time You Fell Inlove by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
okparaugo:

Are you jealous ?

You never love before ?

I can help you...
Oh, please
I didn't read your 'love story' grin
Re: Let Us Talk About The First Time You Fell Inlove by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
The first time I really fell in was in my secondary school days I was in ss1 then.
You see back then even though I was beautifully handsome, I find it hard to mingle with people. I was a loner. In that faithful day I was sitting on my own when this pettit angel approached me with the must beautiful smile I have ever seen till date. When she was close enough she said to me. Hi my name is Ugomma and I want to be your girlfriend.. The confidence she displayed really got me. And when I asked he way does she wantsto be my girlfriend, her reply was, because her HEART says so. The love I have for that girl I will never have for another. Though she is no longer in this world, my love for her is still pure and strong. There's something about Adaobi123 that remains me of her.
Re: Let Us Talk About The First Time You Fell Inlove by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 10, 2014
striktlymi: Love propels us to engage in that bitter-sweet experience that is beneficial to both our persons and persons other than ourselves though the experience is most often bitter than sweet.

Love has little or nothing to do with the feelings we derive when we are with someone our emotions run wild for. It is less seen at those times when we do things we ordinarily would want to do but rather seen in totallity at those times when we exert ourselves to do good things for someone we ordinarily would not want to do something for.

We see the very depth of love displayed when one's spouse is met wth misfortune such that the physical attributes that endeared us to them before knowing them are gone and despite being tempted to leave, we still stick by them not because we are forced to but because we willingly take up the challenge to be with them.

A lot of us see love in terms of the gains we get from a particular relationship e.g the heightened feelings that makes our hearts pound for joy, the desire we get from being with someone we can only get close to in our dreams etc but these, though good, are not what love is about.

Love is basically about doing good whether we feel like doing it or not; especially when the object of our good deeds is someone we are not moved to do good to. Love is great, love is something everyone should practice but again, very few get to practice it.
u r so unintelligent! Dem say mk u talk ur experience, u come dey lecture us! Chai! There is God oooo! All dis lecture u r sharin on nairaland! Chai! Chai!
Re: Let Us Talk About The First Time You Fell Inlove by Chigold101(m): 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
Obioraa am so sorry about the passing away of ugomma. Are u loving Adaobi123
Re: Let Us Talk About The First Time You Fell Inlove by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]
Chigold101: Obioraa am so sorry about the passing away of ugomma. Are u loving Adaobi123

Can't say @chigold... Saying am loving adaobi123 is a very strong word.. For reasons that Can't be explained by me,she remains me of something I lost long ago.
Re: Let Us Talk About The First Time You Fell Inlove by mindsetshift: 10:33am On Jul 13, 2014
Jenams: u r so unintelligent! Dem say mk u talk ur experience, u come dey lecture us! Chai! There is God oooo! All dis lecture u r sharin on nairaland! Chai! Chai!
why call him names. This thread is open to all kinds of opinion. So please make ur own point but dont insult anyone.
Re: Let Us Talk About The First Time You Fell Inlove by mindsetshift: 10:36am On Jul 13, 2014
Dominiquez: I have never fell in love, i always stand for love.
funny guy...
Re: Let Us Talk About The First Time You Fell Inlove by mindsetshift: 10:38am On Jul 13, 2014
andromida: Love is sweet o.
please share ur love experince a little with us here. Thank u

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Never Say To A Girl / LADIES, who among this 2 men will you spend February 14 with? / Is There Anything Wrong With Our Friendship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.