Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Meet The Woman Who Dated 98 Men In 9 Months - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Woman Who Dated 98 Men In 9 Months (817 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Woman Who Dated 98 Men In 9 Months by mzfacts: 8:35am On Jul 09, 2014
A woman has made it her mission to prove that formally dating is tedious, unnatural and unnecessary.

Relationship expert Susan Winter, who is in her 50s, wrote that she has no problems with meeting men organically, but that the concept of the dating world does not appeal to
her.
To hit back at critics who accused her of 'never having "officially dated,"' the writer agreed to go out with any man who asked her out - which resulted in 98 dates in nine
months and none of them led to Love.

Ms Winter concluded that meeting a potential match 'the old-school' way - without the mutual and unnatural desire to impress - trumps the
'meet-and-greet' method so common in today's dating world.
'Whether walking my dog or at the gym, I'm where I want to be while living the life I love,' she says of meeting someone outside the expectations of the dating world.

'And we meet. Naturally. Organically,' she writes.
'The spark we find serves as our connection. We merge.' you can click on the link to see her picture, am finding it hard to upload http://mzfacts..com/2014/07/meet-woman-who-dated-98-men-in-9-months.html
Re: Meet The Woman Who Dated 98 Men In 9 Months by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 09, 2014
She is beautiful at 50's.
Re: Meet The Woman Who Dated 98 Men In 9 Months by mzfacts: 10:28am On Jul 09, 2014
okparaugo: She is beautiful at 50's.
ya.

(1) (Reply)

Just Break Up With Him!!! / 3 Sure Shot Signs That Your Partner Truly Loves You! / Am I Alone? :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.