Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

What If She Rejects Your Marriage Proposal ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If She Rejects Your Marriage Proposal ? (813 Views)

Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her / She Rejects Everything, What Does This Mean? Urgent(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If She Rejects Your Marriage Proposal ? by tbagjames(m): 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
Many Movies make a marriage proposal look like it will always get a 'YES' answer from the lady. What then would be your reaction if the lady says no.
Re: What If She Rejects Your Marriage Proposal ? by piratedcopy(m): 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
I will take her on a boat ride, stop at the middle of the ocean and propose again.

it works like magic

thank me later
Re: What If She Rejects Your Marriage Proposal ? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
piratedcopy: I will take her on a boat ride, stop at the middle of the ocean and propose again.

it works like magic

thank me later
What if she still says no?
Re: What If She Rejects Your Marriage Proposal ? by PROCTOR: 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
Go and have money and propose again
Re: What If She Rejects Your Marriage Proposal ? by Tallesty1(m): 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
IfyAngela:
What if she still says no?
Then she will av to get down from my boat.
Re: What If She Rejects Your Marriage Proposal ? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tallesty1: Then she will av to get down from my boat.
Evil! At the middle of the Ocean abi
Re: What If She Rejects Your Marriage Proposal ? by tbagjames(m): 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
PROCTOR: Go and have money and propose again
what if money wasnt the factor for the first refusal
Re: What If She Rejects Your Marriage Proposal ? by Tallesty1(m): 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
IfyAngela:
Evil! At the middle of the Ocean abi
Ehen na.... Accept and continue with me or refuse and go down. It is simplegrin
Re: What If She Rejects Your Marriage Proposal ? by mencade5(m): 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
if he doesnt have money i will say no. No time.
Re: What If She Rejects Your Marriage Proposal ? by tbagjames(m): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
mencade5: if he doesnt have money i will say no. No time.
MONEY and girls, a match make in hell.....mancade5 reminds me of an IGBO friend
Re: What If She Rejects Your Marriage Proposal ? by mencade5(m): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
tbagjames:
MONEY and girls, a match make in hell.....mancade5 reminds me of an IGBO friend
who is she? Is she like me? tongue
Re: What If She Rejects Your Marriage Proposal ? by tbagjames(m): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
mencade5: who is she? Is she like me? tongue
dont knw much about you, but the money conscious trait is one characteristic you both share
Re: What If She Rejects Your Marriage Proposal ? by Islie: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
reaction will depend on how events unfolds before the proposal.......

So, there is no one way to mah reaction
but, certainly....... i will pick mah self up and move on
and work on to be a better man..... so, she will one day know that she left the best man for her that day she said NO

1 Like

Re: What If She Rejects Your Marriage Proposal ? by mencade5(m): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
tbagjames:
dont knw much about you, but the money conscious trait is one characteristic you both share
i dont like money ooo. But you can be paying me allowance of 70,000. That is chicken change na.
Re: What If She Rejects Your Marriage Proposal ? by tbagjames(m): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
mencade5: i dont like money ooo. But you can be paying me allowance of 70,000. That is chicken change na.
hahhaaha....lets leave the change for the chicken then
Re: What If She Rejects Your Marriage Proposal ? by Tannie(f): 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
mencade5: if he doesnt have money i will say no. No time.

Are you a female or a male? Hmmmmmmm wonders shall never end
Re: What If She Rejects Your Marriage Proposal ? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tallesty1: Ehen na.... Accept and continue with me or refuse and go down. It is simplegrin
If its me i will jump into the ocean and swim to shore.
Re: What If She Rejects Your Marriage Proposal ? by mencade5(m): 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tannie:

Are you a female or a male? Hmmmmmmm wonders shall never end
tannie my sister. Hw body na? tongue u question dey surprise me ooo. You no see (f) for my name? Well am single and seraching for my prince charming. I know say your own guy no dey dull*winks*. Na that type i dey find. tongue
Re: What If She Rejects Your Marriage Proposal ? by Tallesty1(m): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
IfyAngela:
If its me i will jump into the ocean and swim to shore.
I know..... Fish Girl
Re: What If She Rejects Your Marriage Proposal ? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tallesty1: I know..... Fish Girl
wink
Re: What If She Rejects Your Marriage Proposal ? by Tannie(f): 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
mencade5: tannie my sister. Hw body na? tongue u question dey surprise me ooo. You no see (f) for my name? Well am single and seraching for my prince charming. I know say your own guy no dey dull*winks*. Na that type i dey find. tongue

Your tired of bashing ladies, u think changing your gender will make you understand women. Hmmmmmm that girl that broke your heart seriously dealt with you. Kpelllllleeeeeeee
Re: What If She Rejects Your Marriage Proposal ? by mencade5(m): 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tannie:

Your tired of bashing ladies, u think changing your gender will make you understand women. Hmmmmmm that girl that broke your heart seriously dealt with you. Kpelllllleeeeeeee
how can a lady bash another lady!tongue
i dont understand what u mean up there. tongue
Re: What If She Rejects Your Marriage Proposal ? by Agybabe(f): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
It will look so bad to say no.

Maybe say yes now and break up later.

That's okay na? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons To Forgive The Person You Hate The Most / A Lady's Phone Inbox & The Man / Date Right!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.