Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. (40810 Views)

Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final / Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany / Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by IGLE25(m): 10:27am On Jul 10, 2014
Cortana... Argentina please....
vainfairy:

& cortana wins again!!! #teamGermany4worldcup#!!! Get it ryt, again, dear cortana!!!
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by fiftynaira(m): 10:57am On Jul 10, 2014
joanpinkie:
Now listen boy, i am Cortana. You will build your house in choicest place in Nigeria, you will not buy private jet but you will own exotic cars. As for marrying Obama wife , you will NEVER" i repeat you will NEVER marry her. You wife will be beautiful but be careful she might be a little over bearing. Cortana has spoken.
okay thank you my lady cortana
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by shevy45(m): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2014
Am sure with all indication you can see that cortana is very accurate.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by mecussey(m): 11:23am On Jul 10, 2014
Octopus Paul failed the last World cup finals, I am sure Cortana will do the same. Bet9ja will give it more odd and I am going for it.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by shevy45(m): 11:28am On Jul 10, 2014
you make me remember bet9ja i too like hem
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by dungas30(m): 11:29am On Jul 10, 2014
pls were can i downmoad cortana app or how do i get it
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by dungas30(m): 11:30am On Jul 10, 2014
pls were can i download cortana app or how do i get it.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 10, 2014
Cortana predicted right
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by RikoduoSennin(m): 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
Oya, if una want make we believe all this, start to predict the winners of the world cup and third place matches today. No bi wen the match don finish e go make front page.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Olsojay(m): 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
can cortana predict others soccer matches expect from worldcup
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
shevy45: Am sure with all indication you can see that cortana is very accurate.

U can say that again. Dear cortana, i beg of u, do me a favour this new coming season. Just 5 matches of correct scores, then i am a billionaire. Do me this favour pls. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by dungas30(m): 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
shevy45: Am sure with all indication you can see that cortana is very accurate.
pls how can i get it.(cortana)
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Feraz(m): 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
For those asking how to get the app, it is only if you use a windows phone can you get it. If you're using a windows phone, change location to USA, also make sure your phone is connected to the internet and with a little settings there, you're good to go as Cortana replaces the traditional microsoft search engine being 'Bing'. Cortana is more than a search engine. It is a personal assistant that can learn about you and what you do, then work with the information gathered overtime and initiate conversations with you. It's an awesome 'app'! Shout out to Windows Phone 8 users! cool
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by mazizitonene(m): 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
opinchinoo: watsap
alryte bro...msg me...my siggy
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Swash042(m): 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
7agaza: Can it predict league matches??
1000 likes

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
dungas30: pls were can i downmoad cortana app or how do i get it
search google but you must have a windows phone 8.0 or 8.1
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by JbravoAdodger(m): 2:58am On Jul 11, 2014
I don't trust this cortana..... Didn't trust her in halo when I was master chief undecided don't trust her now.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stephen Odey In Age Falsification Scandal, Kicked Out By Danish Club / "Have Got The Best Wife In The World, I Don't Know About You" Brags Ogenyi Onazi / Barca's Pique Accidentally Filmed Unclothed By Teammate Inside Dressing Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.