Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. (40813 Views)

Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final / Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany / Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
i love this cortana voice anytime I'am playing that halo game

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by descoay(m): 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
Cortana you are wrong this time as Netherlands will defeat Argentina today. It will be a total defeat as it will be a repeat of Germany vs Brazil match.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Mrblaze06: 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
Jeezyy: ....and that was how one muslim cleric predicted Nigeria's win over france
what is the name of the muslim cleric?
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Elan83(m): 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
Bluetooth2:
Netherland is winning by two goals
well! Bcoz of wrld cup stress 2 contena'sorry cortena its obvious dat he may've contcted virus & she's now spkn wt d oda side of her artficial mouth.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
johnwizey: I am so sure it will be wrong this time around

Amen.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Lucky77: 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
THIS PREDICTION WILL BE UPSIDE DOWN .

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by AMAKAVIOLA: 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
God forbid!!!
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by colossus2: 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
Prowizy2: #TeamArgentina. . Colossus2 tongue tongue
Only those that believed the fairy tale that nairaland was hacked will also believe this i-robot.
If nairaland was hacked which I don't believe, then watch how we hack container kitana montana cortana tongue
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by henryobinna(m): 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
vowiski:

You shouldn't put your hopes so high buddy. It's cortana cheesy
bro no vex oh.
is cortana a god?
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by jack26(m): 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
No comment fr nw until it happens
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by coldfury: 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
Did cortana predict Brazil to lose 1- 7 yesternite? ....I bet it didn't see that one coming undecided
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Spotless180(m): 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
Messi to score hatrick today. 3-1 in favour of Argentina.

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by rattlesnake(m): 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
they have already decided the winner

LLOK OUT FOR THE SIGNS

IT WILL BE ALL OVER

IGNORANCE IS A DISEASE angry angry angry
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by AntiGbagaun(f): 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by campusflavour: 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
I wasnt so sure about cortana predictions in the quarter finals, but i gave him a try and betted 1k in favour of Germany, and i won N2680, today men i don bet more for Argentina, In cortana i believe

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by iphedahyor(m): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
makkitush: hahaha,u have been pissed off.sorry but messi will hit holland tonite.
only time will tell and the time now is 5:09pm.Letz wait and see
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by eminemkayc: 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
Xcept something is fundamentally wrong wit the Dutch team, the finals should be between the last two standing European teams..its so obvious xcept each Dutch player is being possesd tonyt by the clueless spirit bedeviling the mind of the 'leader' of d most populous african nation
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by UjSizzle(f): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
Screw Cortana. Netherland is winning this angry

I'm starting to wonder if this mind over matter thing were true, then Cortana's prediction is sure setting off a lot of positive frequency to the universe hence it's accuracy undecided
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by blesszzy(m): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
seriously ds things sude nt b allowed in football at all...
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
Dannylux:

Small World, yea?
Yes o..I was shocked somhow cos today is my first day of meeting a nairalander offline..cheesy
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Kk4(m): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
I have made over 200k because of cortana. Thanks girl. Let's do it again today

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by colossus2: 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
But who be this C A M E L wen post before me. Told you to stop smoking rafia mat angry

AntiGbagaun: https://www.nairaland.com/1805948/deleting-profile-pictures-new-punishment
Topic hidden embarassed
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
ok we don hear
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by ghettodreamz(m): 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
johnwizey: I am so sure it will be wrong this time around

Very wrong prediction, I tell you.

Argentina go chop am, like seriously cheesy
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by imperioux: 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
vowiski:

She has correctly predicted the last 13 world cup winners..

Thanks for your straight and meaningful reply.

makkitush: stop crying manure,argentina will win.

Why?
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by colossus2: 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
campusflavour: I wasnt so sure about cortana predictions in the quarter finals, but i gave him a try and betted 1k in favour of Germany, and i won N2680, today men i don bet more for Argentina, In cortana i believe
You go tell me whether na cortana wan play the match.
Don't come here to cry that you lost your little cash sha tongue
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by armadeo(m): 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
johnstar: na lie, netherland go win 3 2, quote me after d match

You sure I wan bet where I dey so.

If e fail na me and you go wear one trouser angry
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by fredoooooo: 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
safarigirl: Apparently virus has entered Cortana like every other computer system

grin grin grin grin grin grin LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by orji63(m): 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
Either cotana or kutuma pls let Netherland carry the day.Witches and wizards in high places I bound you.LVG all the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Have Got The Best Wife In The World, I Don't Know About You" Brags Ogenyi Onazi / Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police / Dani Alves Becomes The Most Decorated Player In Football History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.